I am seriously considering just cashing out

All this BTC/BCH drama is really fucking with me. After careful and thorough research into both sides of the argument I am still unsure. BTC looks like it's headed to death, but at the same time there are legitimate arguments to say that BCH isn't going to replace it. Hold me Veeky Forums. I have about $60000 invested in this and I think maybe I should just go into fiat, but I don't know.
>AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
cash.coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rule #1: shills lie. don't believe them.

I know dat feel bro, I kno dat feel.

Investing in something you don't understand is usually not a great idea. Coming here is probably not the best. Some people talk about it like it's some sort of race war or something. No one is clear when they're talking about it.

Think about it.

BTC actually convenient to use.

The answer is no it isn't. Its prehistoric, outdated garbage. Just cash it bro.

I'm all in on BCH though

Ethereum is going to be king.

Screenshot this.

Why though? I hodl a small amount of ETH. Why should I put the rest of my holdings here?

Heyy me too.
Just hold mate. BTC has segwit activation in 23rd. Most coins dump after activation.

Where do you guys get your coins from? Do you mine them?

>BTC looks like it's headed to death

Nigger its at $4k ,fucking $4k ,bitcoin is king

I want to believe, but when were talking about this amount of cash, fear rules the mind. Why would they dump?

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
Hashrate keeps switching to BCH. This is potentially VERY BAD news for BTC, however some of the arguments against this are equally valid.

Every time we fuck your mom in the ass we get a coin. So you can see we have a lot of coins

thanks

Just cash out to Tether til things settle down

Literally kill yourself, not even memeing

50/50 ETH and FIAT. Buy ICOs in september.
Now delet this.

Why

You should expect a certain equilibrium between relative hashrates and price ratios between the two coins.

If Segwit2x succeeds I'd expect Bitcoin cash to limp along. If it fails, there's no viable plan in place for scaling BTC. BCC very well could surpass and even kill a crippled Segwit1x coin.

Throw it in cold storage and HODL faggot

Do you not know about the tether scandal? If not then I'll let you off.

I haven't heard of it and I have some tether. Could you link an article please?

Ok, 2 seconds

So I have the impression that there was super much money to be made from forking Bitcoin to 8MB because idiots like you bought it even without anyone accepting it for anything. It's just a tool to shift Bitcoins from the stupid people to the intelligent people.

The price will fall again until its more profitable to mine btc again. Enjoy your bags.

That was resolved back in April. Its a non issue

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

Basically bitfinex may well be the new mtgox, and tethers are toxic as fuck. Get out now user, seriously

>The price will fall again until its more profitable to mine btc again. Enjoy your bags
BTCs difficulty will adjust down in about 2 days, are you saying that BCHs price will rise then? For the record, I'm not emotionally tied to either coin, just my money.

Damn that looks bad. That is REALLY annoying as well because turning to fiat costs too much. It does make sense that it's a scam because what other motive could they have for making the tether coin. I guess I'll put in ethereum classic or something else that's stable

>resolved in April
>not noticed until August 17th
>Also posting some slag spreading her legs
Again, kill yourself

This argument is so stupid. The main idea of this argument is that people will start mining BCH/BCC because it is more profitable. Well, this only is true for people who want to sell their coins instantly. Since there is no demand for anything else than speculation there is not enough buying pressure for BCC/BCH and the price will drop.

We also can't assume that every miner would leave BTC just because profability is better. We have seen miners mining BCH at a loss for weeks.

That's it.

I'm dumping my free BCH for some shitcoin. I can't take this bullshit any more. Even if BTC dies there's no reason BCH would be king and there's plenty of coins that would moon much harder, percentage wise.

Crypto is king. Eth is agnostic to the whole btc bch fight. The market decides who wins. Maybe the market decides btc, maybe the market decides bch. Maybe the market says fuck this pathetic infighting, I'm going with the technologically superior eth. I think today's totally predictable big green candle for eth is a hint for the way forward, or at minimum a damn good hedge. I'm all in on a mix of eth, 0x and OMG, so basically all eth related. I'm shunning everything bch and btc coz I have no idea what's going on and I have loyalty to only one thing which is my own personal wealth.

Precisely why I cashed out. Nobody went broke from what I did that's for sure

>BCHs price will rise then?
Why would it? It is currently 83.8% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. Look here: cash.coin.dance/blocks

Lets pretend the diff adjust is 10% on btc and 10% on BCC then it is would still be 63.8% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain. Nothing really changed.

The % will get drained by the miners untill its negative and then they switch to bitcoin. The funny thing is that there are always coins that are more profitable to mine than btc, it was always like that. Everytime a coin with the same hashing algo as bitcoin is better to mine a Multi-mining pool will retarget the hashrate to that coin and then a bot will instantly sell those coins for bitcoins. Thats what multipools are for. I used them myself, look it up.

It doesn't make any sense to mine bitcoin when you can mine a shitcoin, sell it instantly and get more bitcoins. This is whats happening here. I mined coins for years, I know this shit, Im suprised people see the hashrate switch to BCC as "the flippening", it happens al the time after some faggot pumps a coin. Thats also why all the pumps have a sharp spike(pumping) and a long tail(miners dumping).

why even live