OMG is not with Apple

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/6vcxwx/can_we_please_stop_with_the_apple_omisego/?st=J6NXMGNV&sh=8b3baf9d
Apple bought a facial recognition company a while ago, and all the facial recognition will do is act as touch id did. It's basically a password that'll be used to authenticate Apple Pay payments.

macrumors.com/2017/02/19/apple-buys-facial-recognition-firm-realface/

Edit: If you don't believe me, there's no point in having an internet argument. Instead, try Googling, or going over tor/appleand ask why or why not it would happen and link it in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf i'm selling omg right now

Omg is working directly with the Australian govt, even bigger than apple, gonna send us into another dimension

lol the aussie government is not bigger than apple.

Enjoy ur minimal gains. Seriously whats the point of wasting your time posting this, fudder. They haven't officially made an announcement yet.

LOL go ahead. In fact I hope more people sell. Would love to get some discount OMG.

This is going to be huge with or without Apple. Already has Thailand Ministry of Finance, plasma network, etc in a short period of time. Not to mention the company behind it is already successful and processes millions of dollars worth of payments daily

Proof? That doesn't seem right.

When will you fudders learn that it doesn't matter? This coin is a fucking golden ticket and if you don't realize that then there is no point in explaining it to you.

What is OMG predicted price in 2020?

My dad catches animals for the regional government and knows people

I've been holding thousands of dollars of OMG and bought way before the apple rumors. Never for a second did I believe the rumors also. And I will not sell my OMG coins. I still plan to hodl regardless because I think the company has big potential.

Everyone who believed this is a stupid fucking retard. NO SHIT THEY ARE NOT GONNA WORK WITH APPLE. YOU BASED THIS THEORY OF A FUCKING STICKER ON A FUCKING SKATEBOARD. Sell now, you deserve this you stupid fucks.

i doubt that tons of heavy investors in omg truly believed they had an apple partnership, so i don't think this matters much

Also for the uninformed that have not read this thorough and professional analysis that suggests buy OMG, they mention literally 0 about OMG and apple collabariting. And they still suggested to buy.

pbg-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/editorial/pbo/201708/20170817-pbo-monthly.pdf

Since when crypto investors have become so entitled? Jesus christ, OMG has made insane big announcements for crypto world level and people are still complaining.

What the actual fuck, and the apply rumours were just random unsubstantiated made up story, how can you really fall back on that? If someone told you that portals to hell can be opened, would you be this upset when you found out you've been had?

i hate you guys so much

I'm not going to look it up but I wouldn't be surprised if Apple had enough money to buy Australia

Most the people who post here are teens. Don't waste your time.

>mfw when plasma is like segwit for btc, fast off-chain transactions which is a great scaling solution.

>YOU BASED THIS THEORY OF A FUCKING STICKER ON A FUCKING SKATEBOARD
>DENNIS RODMAN WORE A T SHIRT WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG POTCOIN TO THE MOON

What a comfy picture

LOL i told you fags this shit is worthless, if you are even remotely intelligent you'll sell your bags now.

Don't shoot the messenger, boyos.

I'm simply trying to make you aware of what's out there before it gains more traction.

IT'S TOO LATE IT'S CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It could go as low as 7$ right now and it would still be within the trend. Go spread your FUD somewhere else.

Plasma is NOTHING like segwit. It isnt even remotely the same. Completely different purposes. I swear I'm getting more stupid every day by reading this board