Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Na5FwkQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell the news
prepare for a crash

At what time

Spend well pupper

Nice source faggot

Reminder that the ripple network is a platform for companies to test blockchain technology.

Here's how I see it going down. A company like IBM will develop a fully plug and play blockchain solution which other companies can use on their own.

You will not be able to touch the blockchain, because you won't be authorized to use it. The blockchain is what these companies want. Not a coin.

Lol, another IBM thread here I invested in IBM today. I think that is a better play then Ripple.

Although I do have some BTC/BCC and ETH/NEO for the cryptocurrency and cyprto 2.0 recreational platforms.

Companies don't need public blockchains. They need private ones--and they will trust a fucking multinational company over Mr. Jew Ripple any fucking day.

Spend well pupper

>Doesn't know what ripple validators are

Xrp is to Ripple what a motor is to a motor boat. Sure anyone could make their own boat but why would you then choose to use a paddle? Xrp and Ripple Ledger work wonderfully. Buy the time it takes IBM to reach the level of advancement Ripple had now, Ripple will already be live in banks.

Business 201: Innovation has almost always come from startups rather than big companies.

Isn't visa and mastercard already partners with
ethereum

IBM is developing the blockchain for the Eurozone already.

They just partnered with Walmart for supply chain management on the blockchain.

I do think IBM may buy Ripple or another blockchain tech/hire people from Ripple, but that wouldn't do shit to Ripple's price. Companies aren't going to use the Ripple token.

That's the main problem with Ripple: usage.

Ripple has really great tech, even Satoshi said so, but the usage and price discovery is null because it is meant to be a private blockchain.

I just don't see it

Ripple should go public and sell securities rather than shill a coin where there are billions of them.

spend well pupper

spend well pupper

Spend well pupper.

Spend well pupper

>Ripple has really great tech, even Satoshi said so
SOURCE

Even Satoshi has to admit his science project can't compete

IBM is developing, Ripple has developed. The usage of Ripple is going to start by end of this year and early next.

Rialto.ai is already using the Ripple Ledger for its use case. SBI holdings announced Ripple going live on their side by January 2018. Royal bank of Canada is another bank that had announced. Ripple also just released three new products that targets money market makers like PayPal, Visa and moneygram.

Ripple has 75 huge banks currently testing it. It takes time and they just started this year.

spend well pupper

Spend well pupper!

spend well pupper

$pend well pupper

Spend well pupper

masallah

>pastebin.com/Na5FwkQ4
>Ripple is interesting in that it's the only other system that does something with trust besides concentrate it into a central server.

Pretty sure there is more

Veeky Forums news

Spend well pupper

spend well pupper

Spend well pupper.

spend well pupper

Spend well pupper

Spend well pupper

spend well pupper

Youa cana thanka Korea fora youra xrpa pumpa

spend well pupper

spend well pupper