XRP MOON CONFIRMATION

This is not a fucking drill.

Remember when people told you to buy Neo at 250K? You laughed and said the Pump was over. It then went up 6x over the course of 5 days.

Ripple is in the same cycle, do not fuck this up. We have a long way to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/hints-rumors-ripple-might-really-enter-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>6 billion market cap

Sigh new fags never learn

Enjoy your 0.5% gains if that

>up 60% in a day

Yeah, those 0.5% gains amirite,

Infact, in the time it's taken me to post this the price just jumped 5%.

Are you fucking retarded or just a salty no ripple?

I can tell you're a new coiner. See you in a week with pink wojacks

>check price
>its not even at half of what it was in june when i sold this shit
Kek nice "moon"

You mean .003% of the world's entire money supply?

>got in at bottom of the dip
>got out at 24h high
feels good

Btw you said just look at the last pump. And you can clearly see a more healthy volume increase. Volume we had today was the same as last pumps peak volume.
Might still be going up, but i wouldn't put a lot of money on it kids. These whale conspiracy are utter bullshit

Boyos do you have any idea the amount of bags you're going to have to fight through?

It may go up to $0.28 but it ain't worth it the pain.

was 24k satoshi 2 month ago. lame as fuck

It's as if the global market cap is way higher 10 months later. Weird. It's as if BTC is up 300%. Weird.

And why are you so incredibly desperate to convince everybody to put money in right now?
Could it be that you put a lot of shit into this trashcoin at 6k and desperately want to unload your bags?

>implying the collective buying power of the neets on biz will affect anything

Why are you so desperate to FUD a coin you have no interest in?

I'm trying to make poor fags an easy 20-30% in 24 hours. If you don't want to buy cool, but don't be posting your wojaks on Thursday ok?

I said it's possible for this to moon further.
But you pretending to be the good guy with loads of money and insider information spamming your retarded info here and in the other threads pisses me off.
If you want to buy cool, but don't be posting your wojaks on Thursday ok?

coindesk.com/hints-rumors-ripple-might-really-enter-china/

>You might get .5% gains daily if that
>what do you mean I'm factually wrong, you're just a newfag
Pathetic

>don't be posting your wojaks on Thursday ok?
Why not? Those are entertaining af

>Saw Ripple had hit its floor
>Told other anons to buy
>Forgot to buy myself

Fug

ok I just bought 200 XRP redpill me on why i should have turned one of my ETH tokens into XRP

to turn your one eth into 2 eths?

this chart is misleading.

During the time XRP mooned in MAY above 20,000 SAT, BTC was just shy of $3000.

We all know where the value is now. The valuation of XRP vs USD is almost the same right now as it was at its moon phase in MAY.

Judging by XRP's current market cap, I don't see this fucker surpassing $.30 USD or 7000-8000 SAT.

I warn everyone to be very careful with this FOMO, because despite its last MOON, I am still at a fucking LOSS buying this piece of shit when it flat lined in JUNE thinking it was a dip. Then the Bitcoin Fork FEAR kicked in, making me lose almost 50% of my portfolio that I absolutely cannot reap back at this point.

I am so fucked right now, that any mooning on any of my coins at this point-- I can't even break even.

hold on you fuckin dumb cunt announcement is in 2 days and btw it just hit 6800 sats

ripple and omisego are the best coins if you want to go to quickly recover your portfolio

that's why we mooned. if you had bought, we would've gone even lower
thanks bro