Bitcoin Core Vs Bitcoin Cash prediction thread

-Pick your own timeframes
-State your reasons
-We can compare who was right when this is all over

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My Prediction:

How are the normies going to adopt core?

- Slow ass tx
- high tx fee

BCH can lose hundreds of times.

But it only has to win once.

Points for creativity.

Cash.

Core is purposely limiting the block size because of their Lightning Network patents and using heavy censorship and propaganda. The final straw for me is the fact that they're using their patents to sue the segwit2x team.

I don't support Cash either, by the way. I think ETH will ultimately win this fight. As an investment, Core keeps spreading this "ETH is inflationary" lie so the price is highly suppressed. That means it's a damn good buy right now.

I beleive in BCH as well as in ETH.
Bought BCH @ 900 USD :(. I hope it will rise again.

In regards to ETH's inflation, for those who don't know, it gets its first reward reduction (from 5 to 3) next month. The reward reduction just isn't on a set schedule but ultimately is capped around 100M. So actually, in the long run, BTC inflates MORE than ETH.

If you own both it doesn't matter

You got Bitcoin cash for every Bitcoin you owned, for free

Why create a dilemma when you were given a free hedge?

Time traveler dectected

Most sperged out and dumped it day one instead of viewing it as flippening insurance.

my prediction

sorry for my autism/keeping posting
but i think we are in a HUGE bubble and crypto will all crash soon, but the big revival is in 2019 after a 2 year bear market, in which ETH gets proof of work and moons

BTC will never go to 0. Even if transaction times take years and cost thousands people will still hold because of the lambo dream

this

This. This will be the answer.

Nice, just shorted 100k

the only propaganda I see are you cashcucks astroturfers

Bcash is a joke lol

i am very anti-cash, pro segwit2x
not astroturfer, and my money is in eth

propaganda is like: saying cash will die off. fuck, ETC is still running with 0 devs and 0 community. that shit is here to stay and by design will bleed hash from BTC forever

BTC literally has a parasite sucking its blood now. not that it's fatal, but like, it's a think that exists now and is never changing

if BTC fails ETH will also fail.
The whole point of crypto is to allow decentralization, economic freedom and censorship resistance. Ethereum has literally none of those things. You newfags are just seeing MONEY MONEY MONEY and speculating but you have literally no idea WHY crypto came to the point it did.
spoiler alert: not thanks to ICO pump and dumps

>BTC literally has a parasite sucking its blood now. not that it's fatal, but like, it's a think that exists now and is never changing
*facepalm*

>pro segwit2x
I should have stopped reading there. 2xcucks are even worse than cashcucks

Don't have a dog in that fight but why?

You priests of the BTC religion, you should really get robes and sceptres and have ceremonies and shit.

>fork.lol/pow/hashrate
oh I am laffin :^)

user has a time machine in a U-Storage unit.

BTC Priest identified.

i have autism, plz no bully. i'm not a newfag either, held btc since $700. switched to eth after this shit show

eth isn't ANYTHING like people make it out to be. it'll be less centralized in the future, but early on it needs some structure so that updates aren't a shit show like with btc now.

i will admit that eth is super centralized right now and very risky, but in the long term i think it will rise

*blocks your path*

I'm all in DGB right now desu.
Pros:
Has SegWit
Multi-algo mining means a hardfork like this wouldn't work on it
Cons:
Shitty logo
Lots of bagholders

We're about to get segwit and soon lightning. To rush a hard fork in 2 months to do a block size increase that might not even be needed is reckless.

We should wait to see how segwit and LN behaves first. If we're going to hard fork we should use the chance bake in other upgrades that are done best by hard fork, also planning and testing everything properly and well ahead of time.

I agree with everything you've said. I think for many it was a symbolic issue about "bringing the Bitcoin family together again"

have a feeling something like this will happen.

>testing everything ahead of time
>rush into irreversible LN and segwit

You forgot something in the con column: you are holding it so it will never moon until you sell

>Test patented, commercialized side-chains for years
>"Any minute goyim!"
>Chinks realize this will Nagasaki their hardware empire
>Make their own Bitcoin literally just bigger
>Blockstream: Oy Vey! Remember the 6 gorillion non-mining nodes!