TFW /biz didn't listen when I said buy at $1.50

>TFW /biz didn't listen when I said buy at $1.50

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6pa601/log_of_ama_with_saltlending_caleb_salt_caleb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still SIX times the price that their early investor buddies bought in at

literally the new NEO in terms of moon potential

>buddies
literally everyone could buy earlier, it was open to everyone since the beginning

Oh you mean the employees who bought all the early coins and legally can't sell for a year?

i love how people brag about their ICOs like they already won the lottery when it has yet to prove itself in any way.

the moon already happened
people bought in for 25cents at one point
it's $7.50 now we're at the tail end of the """"ICO""""
pretty bold to assume there is yet another layer of suckers for us slowpokes to exploit

They're half way through the 12.50 tier that started today.

"pretty bold to assume there is yet another layer of suckers for us slowpokes to exploit"
You don't know what you're talking about pajeet.

It's $12.50 now. And there was a $10 tier today too, which sold out. So actually there were two more layers.

bought 20k$ worth at 1.5$ what a project lmao

>the moon already happened
I bet you said that about NEO too when it was 5 USD lmao
>pretty bold to assume there is yet another layer of suckers for us slowpokes to exploit
You don't understand. This coin has an actual use, one that is not fulfilled by any other crypto and that will bring big whales to use it.

so all the scrubs who bought at $12.50 are gonna try to sell and get undercut by the scrubs who bought at $10 who are gonna get undercut by the scrubs who bought at $7.50 who are gonna get...

>crypto
>legally

What the fuck is salt?

Also, how much further is it supposed to go up. I have 5k that I can invest.

Grabbed 1k at 1.5. It was a fifth of my stack at the time. It's going to be s sweet 10x.

the use is good you're right, and i plan on buying one (1) so i can use the service

more SALT you own, the lower the interest rate you get loans for

This is the first ICO I've bought into, and I kind of regret it considering the other ICOs I've come across. These guys are exploring a very interesting problem within the crypto market, and they have a solid idea and model. Good whitepaper. P2P, crypto backed, smart contract guaranteed loans is genius idea.

It is going to take a while for these guys to get off the ground however. Expect a quick moon when their token gets listed somewhere, then a crash to $9~ (SALT themselves will sell the tokens for $10) The fact they'll be selling the tokens for $10 ((Initially)) is kind of off putting since they wont be able to go past there until SALT sells off its entire retail supply of 45M~ tokens. The idea that the only use for these tokens besides a yearly membership is exchanging them for a reduced interest rate on a loan isn't too appealing either. (You pay money upfront on a loan to get a reduced interest rate? What?)

Fuck it, I'm only in for 0.1BTC, and these guys are exploring an interesting avenue. I chucked on section nine of the whitepaper.

Also, who the fuck is buying these tokens at $12.50 when they've announced that they will retail for $10?

You're spreading misinformation. They do retain 65% of tokens like you say, but they will be listing them at slightly above exchange prices and actively looking to buy back any below $10 as that is their floor.

They have also mentioned other uses for the tokens than membership and the reduced interest rates.

I'm pretty sure if they are selling at 12 the retail price went up.

I didn't read that in their white paper. They mentioned selling at $10 initially. Do you have a reference for them buying back tokens?

I didn't read about any other uses for the tokens.

Probably, but has that been announced anywhere?

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6pa601/log_of_ama_with_saltlending_caleb_salt_caleb/

Yes their slack confirmed

they will always sell it at a higher price than the market price. Because the platform will actually be used, this will put upward pressure on the price.

2k SALT coming my way. Comfy AF.

So if you bought at 25 cents you can just sell back for 10 bucks? Sweet lol

Nobody bought at 25 cents or 75 cents outside of devs and friends of the team. The first tier normies got in at was $1.50 if OP isn't lying he's lucky af to get in that early