How many people actually have 1 bitcoin?

How many people actually have 1 bitcoin?
I have 1.17 btc and my portfolio is worth 1.96 btc as of right now.
How many people are above and below me right now?
How many people will be below me in the future?

I have exactly 1 BTC in a hardware wallet that I am sworn never to touch. The rest I play with on bittrex and make dem gains.

You're in the top 21 million

Started with 0.3 btc by the end of July, now got 3.0 btc. Thanks NEO/GAS/some others..

This. Everyone should have done this years ago t-b-h

so basically I'm in the top .3% of all 7 billion people in the world? It just doesn't feel like it cause I hang out with you guy.

my 1.11 btc is in a hardware wallet for me. Rest (.06) is on bittrex and bitmex. I also have 5.31 ethereum in a hardware wallet, and 3,800 xrp. Thats the majority of my portfolio. (Also 1.0 bcc from fork)

26, quit my job yesterday

12.5 here

I feel like a poorfag, can't imagine how you guys must feel.

kys faggot i got my NEOs

11 BTC only :(

>I feel like a poorfag, can't imagine how you guys must feel.
I feel like such a loser. I could maybe empty out my bank account to buy 2 more but then I'd only have btc. More than half my life savings is in this already (although my life savings isnt a lot because im only 18)

this is really only meaningful if we know the price you bought them at

I got into crypto super early thanks to my interest in tech and perusing /g/ constantly. I had 100 mined, bought another 100 and I sold them when they hit $200 during the mt gox days.

I am projected to have 2.5+ BTC by the end of this year. But In reality It will be Way more.

This Hash mining Contract was $3000.
I bought One BTC at $25000 It Jumped to $4,0000 and I spent it on a Hash Mining Contact.

So my initial Investment was $2500 It's returning 12% a week in Dividend's

I started with 25H/s of Power, I'm up to 27H/s with re-invest feature.

So i'm Securing a constant form of Income.

0.12 porfolio here.
I'd wish I had started sooner. :

Considering doing this. Won't it become less profitable though as the difficulty increases?

yes but, I it forces you not to trade it away. I figured I would get my investment back.

Then use the money to gamble with alts

teach me please, any way of contacting you?

Also I'm dropping all of the returns to buy more hash power to hedge against it.

The Value of bitcoin is only expected to go up.

>unironically giving your money to ponzi's

I'm not on discord or any social media.

I started doing this after I rage quit my job. So trading and investing bitcoin is a hobby for me.

Tbh I started doing this only 2 months ago, I had experiences with the stock market. Until I got whipped out in one single bad move with a penny stock.

Just a random user trying to make it the non-normie way.

12 BTC and 12 BCC. On Bitstamp.

cloud mining is a fucking scam you mongoloid. might as well just buy an antminer s9 with that guap and do it yourself.

I am in the same boat, picked this up 3 weeks ago but learning more every day. Best of luck to you and thank you for the inspiration.

I've done my due diligence and considered all factors behind my calculated decision.

Every thing is a ponzi scheme.
You buy shares from a company, you give them money to make money for you and pay you a dividend.

But some companies never make money and loose your investment.

Knowing this, I split my money on the Company I had the most faith on.

Both of these Services have been around for 3 years.

lol

whats up my fellow poorfag niggars

> another

tfw also on the verge of ragequitting work to play videogame money instead

Ive flirted with crypto in 2011 and 2013. Only just came back to it 2 months ago Found 0.01 btc, 2 ltc, some peercoin/namecoin, and 10k doge in old wallets.

Also got $300 worth of Clams from clamming my old wallets.

I'm like sick to my stomach about how ive bought and used probably 50 btc from 2011-2013 and now I have 0.01. I used to tip .5 btc on the bitcointalk forums.

All I had to do was just buy and hold or at least replenish my coins.

I started autobuying on coinbase and was just going to set and forget it but they blocked me from selling after a month or two, back when they first released the feature.

Im going to have 1 btc by the end of the year. By the end of next year I am going to have 10. The die has been cast.

I have enough fiat money to keep me going for a year.

I have resisted the temptation to risk it All.

So I diversified between Stocks, Hash Mining Contracts and bag holding with a bit of trading.

if all of those fail, I'ma drive Uber and Lyft then kill myself in the most painful way possible.

what do you mean? How could I be a millionaire already?

I have 1.1 btc in my bittrex account.

Built it up from .3 and I started in June.

0.0563 BTC, no alt coins. I am a noobcoiner that just got started 2 weeks ago. feels bad man

I mined 8.17 in the early days of video card mining with a 7990 at work. Boss didn't know.

Another guy there was also doing it. I bought 3 off him for $25 Canadian each. He tried to sell me 3 more a month later but I felt like I was being greedy. I tried to get my dad to buy them but nope. This guy sold his as soon as he bought them on cavirtex.

When the price came down the first time I sold the 3 I bought for $900 Canadian each. A better return than most will get in their lifetime.

I still have my 8.17 offline. BCH now too I guess. I imported the keys into a wallet the other day to make sure I still have them and they weren't stolen somehow. Wrote instructions on pen and paper in case I die.

damn I'm jelous

You are absolutely retarded. You will never make more BTC than you would have been able to buy at the time you purchased the contract.

It is baffling that retards like you really exist.

Ya it's pretty amazing how it all went down. Still though, you always just wish you did it differently. I remember asking my wife how she felt about me spending our money on an FPGA before the asics. Can't imagine how many I could have mined. Although I probably would have sold most to cover the $800 to buy the thing at the time.

90% of the people who own bitcoin own less than one bitcoin.

1.35 BTC here. Total portfolio is worth 1.69 BTC.

which stock got you? i haven't been in rhg for a while now so don't know.

20.24 BTC currently.
could have had more but sold to late on ETH and LTC and sold all my BCH at 0.08 instead of holding like i should have. FOMO is a bitch

I have 2.2; bought the first one for around $2300 in July, and then bought the next 1.2 a couple weeks ago. I figure I'll hold 2.1 forever, and the other .1 is play money for whatever I feel like

I sold 300 btc at 1k... F U C K

almost double digits BTC.

but >10 BCC since fork + cheaper.

been in since 2009, but spent majority of my stash w/o rebuying.

never making that mistake again.

my average cost still below $1,000 per btc i think

Why would I bother getting btc which has already mooned too much in 7 years or so when I can invest in a new shitcoin that will moon 100x in a few months to a year...

I will purchase a bitcoin with 3k$ in 4 months.

hold none
smd

I have 1.xx btc. I lend it on polo, but shitty rates mean only tiny gains.

have a few other coins but they aren't worth all that much.

Turned 2 btc into 21.19 btc in 22 days this month. Made a post about it the other day

thats with a 40 hour work week job on top of it. I maybe got 3-5 hours of sleep at most. Got to grind fellas

Teach

litecoin anyone?

someone redbull me on why litecoin won't moon.

shit dude, what did you trade?

I have the equivalent of 17 btc in crypto assets, .00012 of which is actual btc.

he probs just got in really early on Bcash. I wanted to do it too but my fucking computer crashed and my grandpa died, and became too depressed to do it.

Really hope for your sake, that they are good coins like ETH

This is mine, updated (inputed) about 12 hours ago. Sadly, probably down a tiny amount by now

No Shame at all in cashing in for 300K. I'm sure it was profit, and it gives you a sense of financial freedom.

Do you still own any crypto?

I got 3 btc and I started with 1 maybe a little over a week ago

portfolio is worth 14 BTC

Seriously guys, where is lamboland?

how much of this shit do i need to make me a millionaire in 5 years?

Its so stressful

1.55 BTC now. Portfolio is worth around 2 BTC so today I put 1 BTC into my mobile wallet as savings. Rest is in exchanges to trade.

Crypto is the best thing that happened to me to be honest. For years I was just living month by month. I bought my first fraction of BTC exactly a year ago. Trading seriously for 6 months now. The money I have now is enough for more than a year here (smaller country) but the goal is to have more and more BTC.

14.5 btc here but gambling with it on altcoins. just want to have 21 which i dont touch until eternity

16 bitcoin here with 2.07 bitcoin in alts. Some of it isn't mine. Other guys have trusted me with their money to day trade and profit for both of us.

I still feel bad about selling my bitcoin cash.

Shit guys, I felt so proud with my 2 BTC, stop making posts around me like that:D

It's easy to make a lot of bitcoin from lonely men online :)

Lol. Then I think I'll just stay with trading.

But if you're lonely:
1DixtmfWEJLpK2215TuVNnirRmp82RiwrT

:DD Is that how it works?

Started with an initial investment of ~$800 in March/April.
Over 2,000% increase (I've bought about 0.32 BTC worth of stuff) in like four months doesn't seem so cool when you see coins going 200% every other day. I wish I knew how to predict them.

> I wish I knew how to predict them.
It seems stupid to say but i just started and its def harder than i thought. Theres no way to get in on pumps without big risks. Even daytrading is difficult.

I see it as a long term thing but turning my .75 BTC i started with to 21BTC is def not gonna be easy

Anytips for getting bitcoin? I just want about 25 USD worth.

????
Buy from Coinbase or LocalBitcoins if Coinbase is banned where you live.

If all else fails, make a bitcoin address and start begging on here.

>already mooned

Get some of it off of bittrex dude! At least 1.

14+ BTC mined in 2011
hope I make it

I'm going to start putting a few hundred per month into BTC. If I copy the wallet.dat file from my bitcoin program folder to a USB, will that keep it secure? Doesn't seem secure to store it on a Jewish cloud website.

>How many people actually have 1 bitcoin?
dunno. there was some twitter post once which said that if your address has btc equivalent to 10k+ you are already in top10% of richest addresses. dont know if it was legit tho

i for myself dont have any btc at the moment.
my poloniex account has an altcoinstack equivalent to about 3 btc plus i have 1800€ ready to quick buy bitcoins if the price drops

BUY VIA GET RICH

Yeah but some wallets will split your bitcoin between different addresses for extra security, I have 1.35 BTC in Electrum and it does this.

Also have 12 ETH, some GNT, DGB, SC and LTC

Want to buy some DICE and CAT but I'm too brainlet to figure it out

0.06 lol

Any of you cryptopians who are full time keeping your btcs on exchanges, PLEASE DON'T. if you are actively trading then fine, otherwise it should be kept under lock & key with backups & paper wallet. Take it from someone who lost (what would now be worth) a couple btc from shit exchanges closing down back in 2013/2014

Also, pro tip for turning 0.xx into x.xx, buy xby now..

i've got 600 btc on a hdd in a landfill somewhere
you think i would've learnt and bought the dip after the 2013 pop but i was just too traumatized
i thought i felt bad then but this never ending moon mission makes me want to eat a bullet every single fucking day
i'm totally broke and living in my mom's spare room at 34
i should be in lamboland now lads
ALWAYS PAPER WALLET YOUR SHIT IN MULTIPLE STASH SPOTS AND HAVE TRUECRYPT FILES BACKED UP ONTO MULTIPLE CLOUD SERVERS

How did the HDD end up in a landfill?

12 in a wallet, 12 in ahitcoins

the drive failed and i threw it out

i have around 30 now

Did you even try recovery on it? Man if I had 600 BTC on a HDD I'd never throw it out. I'd keep it forever hoping restoring capabilities improve or taking it to places to try to save it.

ive got 20 in cold storage and another 20 in alts

that's easy to say now but you have to remember back then it was worth practically nothing

Hash mining contract? Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but what's that?

I have 1 BTC and 6 BTC worth of altcoins.

It's a ponzi scheme where they pretend that you're renting mining equipment on a server, and you get the profits of that. In reality they just pay your profits out of the influx of new suckers. But because the payouts are pretty low and stretched out over a long time, they can last longer than more traditional ponzi schemes that just offer huge returns.

how the fuck? I bought 720e of btc and eth, and just held... 30% gain on neo, but transfered back to btc, 1050 worth now... how do people quadruple their investment?

started in april

Etheroll (since ICO) - 9 btc
Ark (since 20k sats) - 8 btc
BCC (since .07) - .5 btc
numeraire (swing trading) - .5 btc
omisego (swing trading) - .9 btc

My stack grew a bit since my etheroll investment is highly volatile due to only trading on low volume exchanges.

I had some eth a couple weeks ago, but decided to seeing trade it in some eth based ICOs for shits and giggles.

This is honestly my play money; started mining eth in 2016, haven't invested Amy actual money since I bought that mining rig (which I mined with for approximately 6 months before the graphics cards were no longer viable).

Thanks four your concern though; are you and your short stack gonna make it?

But it's profitable as long as it runs long enough for you to make more than you invested in, right? Why would that be a bad thing?

diversify your portfolio , going for the top 3 marketcap coins will not get you the massive gains you can expect in crypto,
I only hold alt's.

yeah but how do you know which alts will moon?

The good tech research meme simply isn't true, it's true for long term holds, but for moon missions it's simply not true

How much would you rage if you found out that one of the landfill site workers held onto the HDD and was able to restore it years later, and is now in lamboland?

How do you spot a moon mission?

this feels like a NSA tax-sting thread