NEED ADVICE FROM SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE

I'm a 21 year old Canadian male, and just met the love of my life. We're both working class, and are going to live together through college, supporting each other in a small apartment.

Before you tell me to not get ahead of myself, or to prepare for her to leave me (and I totally get it, most western women today are disloyal gold diggers), she is not that. She fell in love with me when I was homeless, and is in love with me now that I am working class, and solvent. We both want to work together to build a large family, and she is willing to hustle and save alongside me to get that done.

Again, no need for relationship advice, everything is fine in that department, and I've heard and agree with all the MGTOW / VirginTOW arguments (and so does she).

We plan to have our first kid when I am 32-33, and she is 28-29.

This gives me 12 years to prepare. I'm studying STEM and fixing machines on the side, she's studying STEM and teaching piano on the side.

We are both hard working, and intelligent, we just need a direction.

Does anyone on here who has financially made it, have any advice for us on how to save as much money as possible in a decade?

A large happy family means everything to us, and we're willing to fight for it.

buy TenX

give email

>together

This was literally just one big diary post with a weak question to justify it

>how do I save money
How do you think retard just don't spend a lot

Why? Are you going to sell it to spammers?

We already spend as little as we can. But in order to support a family, we need to increase our earning power asap.
I guess that would be a much more precise way of phrasing it.

Sell it yourself to scammers.
Give him a throwaway if he wants to actually tell you something.

This. Spend less than you make. Put saved money into reliable investments.Ta-dah! Sage.

Start earlier or her ovaries will dry up. Otherwise you're fine.

Take out as large a line of credit as possible with your bank and put it into XMR
Wageslaving is for faggots

Be frugal
> eat brown rice + pinto beans until you both have children
> buy spices + bouillon to make rice & beans taste better
> don't eat out
> thrift for your clothes and shoes + maybe some apartment decor
> take afternoon and night classes only, that way you can sleep in the morning and skip breakfast
> drop out and attend a community college so you will be in less debt
> don't waste money on cable tv
> wipe your shit with your hands, don't buy toilet paper
> no more coffee or sodas, only tap water
> don't waste money on grooming yourself, become muhammad
> sign up for ebt
> eat a spoonful of peanut butter when you're hungry
> sell your piano

That sounds like a terrible idea

I guess the first step would be to not listen to these anons and to stop visiting this toxic website.
I'm genuinely happy for you op, I hope you get your college degree and a well paying job afterwards.

I was in your position 15 years ago.
Now I live above my friend's garage and nearly 80% of my take home goes to her.
Enjoy the early ages of your kids. Those memories are all I have.

She makes more money on her piano per year than it is worth to sell. That was a terrible piece of advice.
We already do all of those things. My yearly expenses are under 17,000$. Hers are a bit higher, but women require more things (tampons, birth control, etc)

I'm sorry, that was not really helpful or well thought out

Thank you. We have both been in abusive relationships before, and are tired of the pointless dating drama. I am so glad to have found someone like her.

> sell piano
> buy bitbeans
> in two years, bitbeans will be worth $1000 each

If he was approved for $200,000 and put it into XMR last week now he would have $200K in the bank and no longer be on foodstamps. People like you will always be poorfags, grow a pair

My condolences, Sir. I grew up in a broken and dysfunctional home.

>Wipe shit with hands

If a piano playing STEM girl falls in love with a homeless dude and doesn't look like a complete troll, you must be a very good looking guy. Consider modeling or something.

We are not on foodstamps, we are not poor. We grew up poor, we are now working class. We have 60k in combined net savings, and work hard.
We simply want to maximize our earning power to support a healthier family than the one we were dealt.

In that case put into OMG

I was homeless because my parents couldn't keep a home together. I always scored high honours, made the athletics and volunteer standards, and got into a good university.

She thinks I'm hot, I think I'm average. She fell in love with me for my character, and optimism.

i dont see your problem, user
you're both working and getting degrees in good fields, sounds alright to me
just be sure to:
>not rush any expensive changes like marriage, kids or cars;
>educate yourself about passive income and start thinking about ways to start earning some asap
>educate yourself about taxes and how to avoid as much taxation as possible
that's about it

>family means everything to us
>thats why we dont want a family for 10 years
also
>first child at 29
enjoy your autism babies
get her pregnant at 23

No car, we use electric bicycles. She wants a small marriage in the local church.

Where could I go to learn about minimizing taxes (and maximizing tax refunds) for young married couples?

this is what 21 year old canadian males actually believe

We don't want a repeat of our upbringing.
We want monetary issues to not be a problem, and we want our children to have a bright future.

I WILL NOT pump out a dozen kids before I am 30, and financially ready, only to ruin their little lives before they even had a chance.

>>wipe your shit with your hands, don't buy toilet paper
My fucking sides

This.
First step to wealth generation on a large scale is wealth preservation on a small scale

Budget, set auto deposit into a savings account every pay day.

cook at home.

Repair things rather than buying new.

Use kijiji to buy all your household items.

All I'd say is don't fall for the Canadian Housing meme. You're in STEM so you can compute net present value. Do so before you decide on anything, and properly quantify the opportunity cost of being unable to relocate.

Apart from that, I graduated from STEM in '14, don't know much about finding work except that Indeed is the best site. Also, network. Those nights out buying beers are expensive, but they're like lottery tickets with a net positive payback.

Bro, you are fucked. She got you at a cheap price and now you give her perpetual currency.

You're like NEO and she is farming your GAS nigga.

The intelligent investor is a great book and Mr. Money Moustache is a great blog.

But TL;DR is to put 5k a year into TFSAs and do your risky investments there, and put 18% of your income into RRSPs.

As for how to invest, buy and hold diversified index funds and don't stress overly about the individual stocks you choose . At 21 you'll want about 80% stocks and 20% cash equivalents like bonds. Rebalance at set days of the year, I do June1 and Oct 1, but what's important is that you don't make the decision of when to rebalance emotionally. That way if the market does well you sell stocks and if it tanks you buy stocks.

Go all in on a random shitcoin. Doesn't matter which one. Just make sure you buy high and sell low. You cannot fail that way.

A good friend of mine has the financies set up so that his income can cover their basic expenses, car and mortgage, and his wife's income (bigger than his), basically goes towards a savings account.

I have never seen a slightly-rundown house get renovated faster than in their hands + they bought their almost new car in cash and still have the cash to buy the car again.

Put 10k into BTC, put it on a paper wallet, and leave it alone for one year. Congratulations, you now have anywhere from 20 to 60k.

Or you could just leave the money sitting in the bank, barely keeping up with inflation. Your call, sport.

That's going to be one ugly divorce situation for your friend.

I'm a big JP fan as well and also a crypto whale (I work in the industry as well). I'm ready to post advice if you are still listening?

You are 21 and all you are thinking about is devoting the rest of your life to a single woman? Rofl, you are such a little pussy
>waah wahhh how do I make a budget and save money?
What a fucking train wreck you are.

Call your richest relative or her richest relative for financial advice, not these froggers here

She loves you because you were homeless???

Nice blogpost leddit

you're gonna make it OP, I believe in you.

[email protected]

Poorfag advice

It will all end in tears