Why NEO will pump tonight explanation

You see a lot of long time holders have millions into NEO and my opinion on why it will pump today hard is because whoever may be calling the shots knows that if it doesn't keep up with the bch btc pair and the massive amount of money that makes at night time people will get bored holding knowing they can buy in for cheap so you'll notice a large pump tonight. Any thoughts on this? They want to keep up with the pace. We will most definitely see 50 tonight.

>being this delusional

Is this what bag holding does to you.

77€ before end of this month

Neo is going to fall to $10

Proven scam

He's probably the same dude that posted "we're going to $100 in the next few days"

I'm actually up 44k on NEO I don't give a fuck if you buy or die

I'm a huge supporter of NEO and even I think OP is delusional.

will do something, dunno when tho

chinese can't even dump on us, the price is higher on yunbi

Nah I'm too lazy to grab the link from reddit but programmer I've actually spoken with on the NEO team took time out of his day to clear the misunderstanding. neo is neo it aint the Chinese ethereum

NEO literally has one developer who was raised by his zoo-keeper father in Guangzhou City. His mother died of a mysterious illness which was surmised to have been contracted through contact with a diseased ring-tailed lemur named 树叶. Since his wife's death, the developer's father became tyrannical with the animals at the zoo, often beating them fiercely and denying them food to the point of emaciated starvation. The animals became weak. The developer inherited from his father a vengeful streak and learned to exploit any ad all weakness. On his 17th birthday the developer was given a personal computer by his father, which was awarded him for over 30 years of service to the state. He quickly learned to code and wanted to earn money by exploiting the weak, just as his father did. In comes NEO. In come bagholders. In comes YOU

SELL

i don't really see a good reason for a pump tonight, but it is definitely ready at any time.

U are a weird bird. There is a team at NEO. They have a conference at Microsoft in Beijing awhile ago. Take your fud elsewhere

Did you just finish watching Hunter x hunter or something?

No, I don't watch American television

Weak bait, you just ruined everything about your first post

Blantant lies and FUD

>GAS dividends = free money
>Byzantine tolerance fault
>Quantum resistance
>Energy efficient PoS
>100 thousands transactions per second
>.NET smart contracts
>JVM Kotlin lambda integration
>Dong Fei/Onechain has contacts with Alibaba
>City of Zion, community of 37 developers working in NEO
>Microsoft Partnership (workshops + integrated tech stack)
>2 new ICOs coming Setember (Red Pulse and TokenKai)
>Going to be listed in 2 major Japanese exchanges soon

yup. it's superior to ETH in every way

I miss NEO moons. Sitting sideways on mad gains, waiting for some more news to watch it go back up again.

Even if it doesn't pump tonight, it will be soon. Just increased my stack at 0.00861230 when it broke support for a few minutes; literally the lowest might be now before moon.

Feels good, man

Microsoft knows that platforms are where it's at and everything stems from platforms. Neo is a platform. Eth is a platform. These things are going to be thousands per coin in the future. Long time hodl. Cheers

agreed. we $7 NEO buyers really got a winner here. ignore the manipulations down to 800k.

Oh it's an anime. I thought by the title that it was some Discovery Channel trash.

Is it worth watching?

Nice work user. I'd be surprised if it goes below .00860 anymore.

i am a firm believer and i'm holding since $6ish, is there any reason to use eth over neo? i don't see a reason why. genuinely curious.

so you think like a handful of guys are dominating the market right now, just selling all their NEO so the value stays stable until what exactly? then decide to pump it up again with their own money buying back their NEO they just sold to increase the total value?

is that what your saying?

Is this meant to be satire?

it'll pump when the market decides to pump it, probably due to NEO ICO hype coming in September. Whales want to accumulate as much as possible before then.

is this meant to be fud?

Many people thought and by the looks of it that Neo was more of a centralized platform as eth is more decentralized but that was also with a reddit post by a programmer who explained it but I can't go get the reddit right now

>implying ETH isn't centralized

you realize that if whales "accumulate" more NEO then that is what causes the value of it to rise?

NEO really does seem like a no brainer at 35$.

I believe something along those lines. :) the point being it takes money to make money so if they want to manipulate they will not to keep it steady but to actually keep the price low so even more people can get in. RE: huge sell walls

That can only mean one thing like someone said here it may not be tonight but NEO is wound tighter than a clock it only takes a bit more of accumulation for this to explode

If anyone's been here longer than a month, they'd see how this thing rises and falls dramatically. NEO under 900k is a gift. Didn't buy this dip cuz I've been holding since 180k so I don't give a fuck how low it goes, only care about when it goes up.

no, that is not the case. by that logic whales would be accumulating literally every shit coin.

agreed. it's like, the most obvious buy for easy gains.

This.

OP, please go to sleep.Stop embarassing Neo holders. Neo will moon at some point. The whales are keeping the price low for now (for many reasons).

OK sorry gnite

when you say accumulate i think you mean they are buying the coin. you dont just get coin without buying it. and if your buying the coin then your influencing the market making it rise. therefore saying accumulate doesn't make sense if they are already invested. i imagine people who made a reasonable profit decided to sell a portion to invest into other opportunities. thats why its staying pretty steady. once it hits low enough more will buy in order to take advantage of the lower price. this will create a rise in value. this is influenced by several factors news, developments in the technology, cryptocurrecncy total growth, FOMO. you can't predict it, but you can get a pretty good idea if you pay enough attention.

>Neo is wound tighter than a clock

So much this. It took a 300BTC sell wall today to keep things from springing. Market is starting to get anxious...

Go to Sleep, Vitalik.

are you suggesting NEO isn't being manipulated by whales or what

Lol
There was a whale posting in a thread here earlier. They are keeping the price low until the Red Pulse ICO, tomorrow.

The whale set up a 200+ BTC sell wall.

Trusting in chink coin. Were you born yesterday?

Look at the prices since last week, the chinks are cashing out and you bag boys are gonna lose your money.

There was even a screenshot of bittrex yesterday with a 255 BTC sell order for NEO.

Get out while you can.

translation for you newfags:
REEEEEEE KEEP THE PRICE LOW SO I CAN BUY MORE REEEEEEEEEEEE

why? cuz NEO is going to 1 dollar? lmao