Just leave it here

> XTD is coin that not even have bitcointalk theard yet. This friday they will publish wallet, website, and craptopia listing.
> 800mln supply, POS with masternodes
> has been added today at coinmarketcap

One user yesterday was giving info about this new coin that could be next potential x100 gainer.

I checked it, then say to myslfe why the fuck no and bought small bag. Want to hold at least till 150 sats.

Yesterday when shill post was here you could buy it at 8 sats, now already at 16 sats. There is still time to buy it cheap user. This is ofc high risk high reward coin.

I'm just leaving it here XTD

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/XTDcoindev/XTDCOIN
xtdcoin.site123.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XTD will do great thing. Especially with its releases this month

hi im the user who first posted this, i just want to make clear that we have not much info on the devs and the project in general. how ever i have found the github, so if someone is tech savy please take some time to look through this information for any flaws. i think XTD might be a good oppertonity for trading with profit. link: github.com/XTDcoindev/XTDCOIN

cool pnd fags

as I write this is potential high risk high reward coin but could be also nothing, you need to do your own research

I'm not telling you to buy, It's you money not mine user. I'm just leaving info

> PoS
it already failed

You forgot to turn off your ip changes you samefagging pajeet. Kys brainlet, but not before you poo in the loo.

nice comment, I'm at work connected through vpn actually
also from central europe not a pajeet but you can call anybody as you wish

it is mining and staking.. POW/POS.

also here is official site, I think domain name will be later changed to something more not looking as scam
xtdcoin.site123.me/

Can I mine it?

Jesus christ man.

umh dude u was not supposed to post this.. can you delete this comment? this is a webpage trailer for us insiders where did you get this? XTD.io will be launched on friday stop spreading this

yes I'm connected through vpn at work
but for you I can be a pajeet cutie user

crap, I didn't know that I was not supposed to post this. Because of this vpn and my ip change I cannot delete it....

cool man, rock on

your welcome

enjoy ur gains.. i hope u loaded ur bags well.. im mad because im waiting for confrimation since it was 18 sats this morning. now it is 40 sats lol.. cya at the moon euroanon ;)

sory to hear that, I don't have a lot invested like 200 usd at this night.
If next time I will have any info I will not give everything here (was not correctly informed).

But from my observation traffic gain was mostly from anons shilling on coinexchange chat.
I'm still holding, as I say at least till 150. Maybe soon will be dump and I will lost all my gains, we will see. Take care user

Keep talking to yourself you fucking idiot. If you want to scam people why not try the potato muncher vodka swilling inbreds you live among, they must be at least as stupid and FAS-riddled as you are.

i already have 600k but i want a million ;D

I have 800k :)