Let me paint a picture

let me paint a picture

>exchanges panic because of sec regulations
>bittrex now requires forms and verification
>sec closes down trading most coins
>only recourse is decentralized exchanges

ZRX is the coin of the future

Holding 4354units here. When moon?

Stop worrying about "When moon"! Worry about the fact that right now these tokens are like 40ยข and the value is higher than that. Read OPs post again and realize it's true. Governments of the world aren't going to just roll over and let go control of the world's financial systems. These little exchanges we are all using for fucking free making shit loads of money on are NOT going to be around forever. Decentralized exchanges ARE the future of trading. Look at the fucking games the whales are playing.

You should be buying as many of these as you can.

And for those that don't know, ZRX is the token needed to pay Radar Relay fees.

So, you know, kind of important if you want to trade on the upcoming decentralized exchange.

>blocks your path

decentralized coins are the future

people are trusting centralized exchanges too much, gotta get used to dex now before we are forced to.

>shady chink shit.

I'm not worried my yellow friend.

>His coin isn't even endorsed by Vitalik
0x will be obsolete by 2018

This. Kyber will crush this shit nigger

Kyber is all hype.

it's shit bro. But don't take my word for it.

I've been warning you faggots for months that the SEC hammer was coming and the only response I ever got is "fuh you shill muh cryptos will change teh worldz"

The banks and the Fed always win. Welcome to reality.

Etherdelta blocks your path

And thats why we change to ZRX.

win / win.

Who cares? He's only an adviser because he's friends with them. 0x is backed by coinbase and bitfinex will be using them soon.

While Kybers mainnet won't even be out until Q1 2018.

Oh don't worry we won't.

HAHAHA

>thinking you'll beat the banks at their own game

You're in a continuous state of denial. The banks will select a handful of cryptos they allow to succeed as they will hold stakes in them, the rest will be obliterated.

You don't have the resources to beat them and you never will. Quit fucking dreaming.

Wtf? Why there are so many competitors? Is 0x gonna make it through this? I'm nervous now.

I don't give a fuck why he's an advisor. Because Vitalik's name is on the project, people flock to it(see omiseGo), it's as simple as that. If you're a fan of ethereum wouldn't you want to buy your tokens/cryptos on the gateway endorsed by Vitalik himself?

This. 0x will be established while kyber will get cucked by zrx.

you lose kyberfags.

Everyone knows it will moon. But saying 0x will be obsolete because of Kyber is retarded.

buttrex soon?

You're forgetting one thing, crypto isn't their game.

You're forgetting that, with the capital they have access to, it can easily and quickly become their game. Money talks, and everyone has a price.

"Hey Mr. Buterin, how'd you like to consult for us? We'll pay you $75k/month to be on retainer"