Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html
cointelegraph.com/news/dash-hosting-dedicated-conference-in-london-this-september-promises-major-announcements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once SALT's credit card goes live every crypto card like TenX, Monaco, Tokencard etc. will go to 0

here you go, thank me later.

1. html5
2. mooncoin
3. no need

ubiq is scam, coinbase cartel or some shit

seriously not a good list, OP, lol

No its not dyr

we will see in a month faggots

why would I borrow when I can directly use my assets via TenX, MonaCo, Tokencard, etc

I'm considering buy some UBIQ can anyone redpill me? I don't really know that much about the coin but it seems solid.

For html5 you will see in 2 days. You dont need to wait a month xD

>why would I borrow when I can directly use my assets via TenX, MonaCo, Tokencard, etc
if you don't understand why you are a literal brainlet. You collateralize your crypto and spend fiat with the card, which is a lot easier without having to pay taxes on every single purchase you do (which is what happens with crypto cards). You also don't have to convert your crypto and pay capital gains taxes. Furthermore, if the crypto you collateralize goes up in value, you literally pay the interest on the loan with the collateral itself.

Long story short, it's a better version of ETH. Less inflation, no premine & much more stable. It has a solid dev team & they're focusing on businesses / fin tech companies as potential users of the platform.

It currently has almost no marketing which is why the market cap is still pretty low.

Basically it's like the Windows 7 to Windows 10. Stable with no thrills as opposed to new and experimental like ETH, which will make it more attractive for legitimate business.

Of course it's success depends entirely on whether or not they can get those vital first few clients, once they do, the ball will get rolling and the money will come flowing in. If not then it will ultimately fail.

That being said, they have already attended some Fin Tech events so I assume that they've already done some networking.

Btw I assume you meant UBQ.

UBIQ ticker = Ubiquoin which is a scam
UBQ = Ubiq

Ok bought 200.

>Veeky Forums
damn redditors but at least it isnt /biz

Not that guy, but another brainlet here, is that how Salt truly works?

Anyplace to get any? Is there a timetable for credit cards to be released? Besides the coin, I'd like a card for myself

What can you tell me about Ubiq? I've only heard of it from this thread

time to go in

cryptocollectorsclub.com/the-coinmarkets-cartel-and-a-history-of-crypto-scams.html

DASH
cointelegraph.com/news/dash-hosting-dedicated-conference-in-london-this-september-promises-major-announcements

Unironically putting $100 on token x now cause of this pic.

Where to buy ubiq?

Where to buy tenX?

bittrex

Thanks user. What are the trading acronyms for each?