SEGWIT HYPE THREAD

Here we fucking gooooo

YEARS and YEARS we have waited for this moment. The scaling solution blocked by Chink miners which 95% of the community wants. Now they've forked off the moon mission is finally clear.

THIS IS THE MOMENT THAT THE INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. No more fighting. A layer 1 of gold with a layer 2 of coffee.

Holy fuck I am erect. Let's get comfy.

segwit.party/
coin.dance/blocks

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13771824
twitter.com/LedgerHQ/status/900415315829555200
coingeek.com/risks-segregated-witness-opening-door-mining-cartels-undermine-bitcoin-network/
youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
bitcrust.org/blog-incentive-shift-segwit
steemit.com/bitcoin/@modprobe/i-looked-into-segwit-and-here-s-what-i-saw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im all in BCC

>The scaling solution blocked by Chink miners which 95% of the community wants.
Nice propaganda faggot. 95% of the community wanted a block size increase but this was blocked by 100% of Michael Marquardt aka Theymos.

This """decentralised gold""" is literally secured by one kid who controls the major communication channels.

But if this is what retards are comfortable with and the price goes up, I guess I'm erect all the same.

You idiot

>this is what cashcucks actually believe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

you are all in a coin that is no one mining

Typical faggot core response

Explained atomic swaps to a normie last night and she wet herself in front of me

BUT ITS THE REAL BITCOIN YOU TOLD ME

SATOSHIS VISION

>95% of the community
Tired of this meme, let's settle this once and for all.
strawpoll.me/13771824

>95% of nodes running core
>Only one organisation mining BCC

>b-but these sock accounts on r/btc/ said a mean thing

kek. KEK

>a thread on Veeky Forums is the entire community
Yeah okay, I'm sure the strawpoll wont be linked to your BCC PnD discord

twitter.com/LedgerHQ/status/900415315829555200

My fucking dick

>twitter.com/LedgerHQ/status/900415315829555200
horyshit

And after looking at this graph now the bch paid pajeets from the last week are going to argue that hashpower doesn't matter anymore with stupid and cringeworthy statements

Come on, tell me how it doesn't matter now you cunts

You can link it anywhere you want.

The truth is that on biz, plebbit and YouTube the majority of people prefer BTC. I have literally no idea where these 95% are hiding. Its literally all just Chinese miners.

Tell ur mom to contain herself

You're not supposed to listen to biz, you got scammed you fucking retard

As if Bitcoin can be killed off like that

hahahahahaha, fuck you, greedy cunt

ROR

Bitcoin - USD$ 6000 here we COME

>95% of the community wants.

fake and gay.
everyone is in that remaining 5%.

segwit is only good to whales.

references:

coingeek.com/risks-segregated-witness-opening-door-mining-cartels-undermine-bitcoin-network/

youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY

bitcrust.org/blog-incentive-shift-segwit

>mfw transactions are only 10% faster and with 10% lower fees
>mfw Veeky Forums will be full of pink wojacks when this is confirmed
>mfw bcash is shit too
>mfw

price swing expectation for bitcoin the next 1m,3m,6m,1year from now?

rip bch

just give up faggot, u lost

Dear anons, is it wise to sell all my altcoins for BTC before the SegWit activation?

I was wondering this as well.
The two alts I have are prone to mooning in the next few days but idk if BTC will increase faster

Somebody please explain the timeframe of this to me.

Should be few hours

>posting a link to an article by "dr" craig w.
>not knowing he didn't receive any phd and is just a lier
>taking was he says seriously

segwit.party

I would, if btc goes up the btc price of your alt will drop to stay with the dollar value. If your alt raises as btc raises it may look stable in price of your alt in btc. But the chances are pretty good btc will go up, then you can but back into your alt

You want banker settlement layer so much?

>oh no bitcoin will become a settlement layer this means I don't have to wait 60mins for a transaction and they will become super cheap who would want that shit

fuck off

NORMIES OUT NO ONE SHOULD USE THIS SHIT IT SHOULD BE WORTH $0.01 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>oh great bitcoin will become a settlement layer this means i can keep getting fucked over by the financial system just like before instead of freeing myself from it

I'm ready

how much BCC and BTC you guys holding right now?

So why not just use VISA then? What is the point? Bitcoin is shit now. Enjoy your kikecoin

Sorry, but you will get fucked hard:
steemit.com/bitcoin/@modprobe/i-looked-into-segwit-and-here-s-what-i-saw

>Enjoy your kikecoin
I do enjoy $4k valuation and flexolite ping pong paddles. Momma says I don't have to use them

Yes, will be enjoyable when it all collapses and jews take that coin away from you. Read the article, have you even seen the SegWit fucking coin?

Are you predicting the fall of btc? First time I've seen this sentiment and I've only been in btc since 2009

The day bitcoin died. Thank god people forked off before this shit was implemented. This is no joke a complete bastardization of everything bitcoin stood for. You might as well be turning bitcoin into ripple.

Eh? Why not just make the blocks bigger?

literally no one can answer that question

Fuck off Pajeet

Clearly if you increase the blocksize the hash rate goes to 0%. This has been tried and failed

It makes Bitcoin less centralized, less secure, it does not solve scalability to allow worldwide adoption; the Core roadmap is vastly superior in every coinceivable way to such a simplicistig and retarded proposal.

*more centralized

Don't worry, Nancy, you'll get a difficulty adjustment in 18+ days and we can play this game again

So what do we actually expect to happen price wise ? I think LTC mooned hard after SegWit activation but I personally dont see that happening to BTC. It's not like LTC where SegWit was a new thing, everybody knows what it does and the limitations and it should be priced in... right ?

yeah you might as well just use a credit card at this point, at least I actually get paid to use one and don't have to eat $5 worth of transaction fees every purchase, and it's pretty much instant too

VERT COIN TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

I-is that how credit cards work?

As someone who fell hook line and sinker for the Core propagand in the past, I'm glad people are finally starting to wake up.

It's the death of crypto