How much of TA and day trading is just people gloating over lucky breaks and hindsight and how much of it is actually...

How much of TA and day trading is just people gloating over lucky breaks and hindsight and how much of it is actually useful in the present?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2107085/Caroline-Kinsey-lived-man-41-years-parents-didnt-tell-shes-hermaphrodite.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Computer aided trading with moving averages sucks. Chart reading works.

Followup--understanding market anatomy, trends, trading ranges, buying climaxes, selling climaxes, low volume moves and what they mean, isolated fingers of high volume and what they mean.

who is this delicious qt ?

cant you see the bulge you fag

TA is useful because you know some retard is using it so you can kind of predict what they are going to do since they follow dumb meme lines

Not really good for predicting the market as a whole tho

the easiest way for the average person to make money is just to buy and hold good coins. that's what i did with ANS / NEO

Ive asked in many TA threads and never got as much as an answer: how can TA predict a large whale placing a large sell or buy order and instantly steering the market in a certain direction?
If it can't, it seems pretty much useless. It just seems like a lot of confirmation bias and bad pattern seeking.

Steve

>he likes boring roasties
why do you think i said "delicious"?

None of us are going to give you the answer retard. Figure it out.

It doesn't benefit us by telling you how we programmed our bots to behave when confronted by a whale. Such idiocy. Really.

>roasties
What the actual fuck is a roastie? I see people on /fit use it a lot.

You're the retard, answering besides the question

Studied TA for 6 months. I know every single pattern, harmonics, ichimoku, EMA's, stochastic RSI, RSI, bla bla.

Lost all of my money using this GARBAGE. TA is the biggest fucking meme ever. Crypto is insanely manipulated, a single while decides entirely where the price headed, any buy is a fucking coin flip and you are competing against insane bots, autists, rich people etc. It's impossible.

Nano and Micro Trends generate too many whipsaw losses I stay on macro. 30min 3Hr and Day. Sometimes 3min or 5min if it's profitable enough.

Macro trends entail having to HODL. But remember to look at the 30 min and 3hr chart to see where you are at to avoid buying at the top.

These are true on High Volume trends.

This.

Anyone who tells you how their trade bot works is:
> Lying about having a bot
> Lying to throw you off
> Has a shifty script

If you (close enough) tell someone how your bot works, they can write a bot to exploit yours 100% for guaranteed gains at your expense.

traps are still gay

Short answer, you can't, that's pretty much the point.

Crypto is said to be way more fluctuant than normal market tho, making estimations hard, if not impossible based on charts.
But crypto is way more mediatized (yes, facebook, tweeter and youtube do count), so it's better to estimate by using social media than chard.
Imho

>Veeky Forums how does your silly TA react to this situation that I and no one else can react too

Let me just give you the answer.

don't be so ignorant and insensitive.
not everything is so black and white.
being born with the wrong genitals is no more controllable than being born with any other sickness disease or mutation.

don't these ppl have it hard enough?

>"studies" TA for 6 months
>can't apply what he learned
>still trades emotionally driven
>loses all his money

ahahahahaha

Only the ugly ones.

you don't understand TA at all if you are asking that question.
it's not magic, you fucking retard. No shit it cannot predict a sudden random rise 100% of the time. I've answered this retarded fucking question in these threads before.
It just gives probability of people buy and selling at support/resistance. Once price gets PAST support/resistance, you open shorts/longs IF there is an increase in volume, as there is a higher chance of a larger breakout. Like when bitcoin passed ATH at 3k, why did it go higher? Because thats where everyone had their stop losses, and we were free from that psychological level. THATS when you can buy all time highs, immediately after you break past one on high volume.
The situation you gave can happen, and it is unpredictable. So fucking what? The other 80% of the time, that DOESN'T happen. A good example of markets where whales instapump with no signs are the DCR and the XBC markets. Yeah, you wouldn't have a good timing for it and would just buy in a flat line accumulation if you want to hit the first breakout.
TA does NOT predict the future like some mystic crystal ball, it just gives you an edge, a plan for what to do. It's not as good as having an actual crystal ball or literally seeing the future. it IS infinitely better than waltzing into the market like a faggot and buying high and wondering what went wrong
And TA is also far far more than just looking at charts for patterns and using indicators. If you aren't using marketcaps + supply comparisons to other similar projects, then you are missing out hugely.
>it seems like confirmation bias
Completely fucking wrong. If it breaks a support line, then you SELL and take the loss. You don't just readjust the line fucking forever. You adhere to your TA, and you stick to your fucking plan, or else in the long run, you WILL lose money. It is entirely possible for a false break to happen in either direction. It is also possible for you to get hit by a truck in your sleep.

Everything looked good until you hit the face

You're a god damn retard if you seriously believe this. Post more traps btw

Smart money (whales) know enough not to fight the tape. You're just a retard looking to blame anyone and everyone other than yourself for your inability to trade.

Don't quit your day job, champ

TA is pretty useless for crypto especially price patterns, RSI can be gud though especially for daytrading purposes

Arby's?

you are now aware you have no rational rebuttal .

stop shaming this scary condition.
its better to identify this early while you can still take hormone treatment and try to live a semblance of comfort in your own body
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2107085/Caroline-Kinsey-lived-man-41-years-parents-didnt-tell-shes-hermaphrodite.html

t. spent 50k for platypus pyramid-reading memeware

Whales create patterns to trigger ta fags into doing things they shouldn't do

FUPA

lurk moar faggot

Slang for females.

Play on words about how the vaginas of common sluts look like roast beef after they've seen a few miles of chad cock.

how much ripple do I need to get a gf like this?

I agree with this.

TA is no different from analyzing sports and sports betting.

Sure you can be reasonably certain of something, but never 100%. It's just educated guessing. Better than pure guessing, but you don't have a fucking crystal ball.