Historically, who has been more prone to political violence ? The right or left wing?

Historically, who has been more prone to political violence ? The right or left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/eve-rosenhaft-beating-the-fascists-the-german-communists-and-political-violence-1929-1933-2008.compressed.pdf
nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The side I dislike the most.

The left

Since the French revolution or are we extrapolating the spectrum further into history?

Soviet Russia and Communist China were pretty bad. Their crimes are often overlooked though.

The "spectrum" didn't exist until the french revolution.

Communists typically kill millions of people and currently leftist retards still attack and throw bricks at people as ordered by their corporate handlers.

>cold war did not happen

From my experience it's described as "two sides with equally valid views just happened to disagree on how things should operate and they competed at science"

Both

>Hitler gassed 6 million Jews
>Stalin gulag'd 60 million Soviets
Really makes you think

If you're not just baiting and are interested on how these conflicts flare up and then snowball this is a really good read.

Tl;dr German commies and far-left associates started beating up nazis and did pretty good but then got sidetracked beating up everyone right of Karl Marx because according to them a social democrat is just a social fascist somehow. Nazi party spun this REALLY well and ended up using it as justification for the creation of secret police.

libcom.org/files/eve-rosenhaft-beating-the-fascists-the-german-communists-and-political-violence-1929-1933-2008.compressed.pdf

t. the radical centrist

>Stalin gulag'd 60 million Soviets

Thomas the Slav's rebellion, Revolt of the Comuneros?

I'm not even left wing but this is a ridiculously historically illiterate post.

Stalin was a leftist, communist cunt but it is highly debatable whether his kill count was higher than Hitler's. You can have an endless discussion about who is responsible for deaths in war or famines etc etc. However it abundantly clear Stalin never reached close to 60 million and Hitler killed way more than 6 million.

This is an interesting article on the topic.

nybooks.com/articles/2011/03/10/hitler-vs-stalin-who-killed-more/

I'm petty well to center and I cringe every time I see that meme because I had that shirt in the 5th grade.

The left (ironically, I asked the same question to a friend an hour ago).

the centre

This.

name 3 (three) centrist massacres exceeding five million (5000000) kills

All this :^)

Right-wing violence is directed against immigrants, while left-wing violence is directed against luxury cars. Clearly left-wing violence is way worse. I don't own any immigrants, after all.

>he doesn't own immigrants

Enjoy not having your own harem.

>while left-wing violence is directed against luxury cars
Yeah all those poor Chinese, Ukrainian, and Kulak luxury cars

>They deserved it lel

>Left-wing violence is directed against white people
Ftfy, you anti white cuck

You don't own a luxury car either.

>Chinese, Ukrainian, and Kulak
>Kulak

Americans are at it again!

>hahaha stupid burger kulaks were subhumans. they people deserve it, lmao

God damn it why are anime characters so hot

>Stalin did nothing wrong lmao
>Fuggin kulags , get gulagd lol

>Diving deeper into the lard

How are you gonna post a list where the very first item is a lie? The people who discovered the new world were monarchists.