I’m Japanese. Let’s talk with me about Japanese history

I’m Japanese student.
I love Japanese history traditional.
Please talk with me about history and traditional.
(I am not good at English. Please forgive me)

Why does Saske turn chickenshit at the end?

Would you die for Japan?

My favorite last samurai is Tom Cruise.

sorry. I don't know sasuke very well.
I like JOJO

is this thread a JOJO reference?

Is that guy Hijikata from the Shinsengumi?

my favourite part of japanese history is when the Anola Gay dropped those bombs

I love japan. But, my life is the thing that my parents gave. Because I don't want to waste my life.However , when japanese is emergency,I want to do something to protect japanese history.

I would die for Japan

It's not.Hahahaha...
But.I like Jojo so you can talk about jojo.

Thoughts on America and our investment in your economy after ww2?

Yes. This guy is Hijikata Toshizou.
I love him. Don't you think he is a nice guy?

part power rankings?

Wait wait wait. I can't use my computer well, so I reply you very slowly OK?

So how do people generally feel about Oda Nobunaga today? I get the feeling he's treated as a charming underdog/Caesar-like character but also evil due to the whole monk thing. Also, what's up with the Taisho era? What's with Meiji riding the expel the barbarians wave then cozying up with the British? How insane was Emperor Taisho?

I like Tom Cruise, too.

Could you die for Japan‼‼???do you like japan?

What do you think about the swinging pendulum of anti Japanese sentiment in the US and how it seems to correspond to china's economic and military growth?

I don't know about economy well ....sorry.sorry.
But my parents don't like Abe...

Part power rankings??what do you mean?
Do you mean , which part do you like the best?

Sorry not good at english. I want western people to stop fucking japanese girls. I have not had sex.

yea. in order from best to worst

Why?

Oda Nobunaga?hmm
Do you know the famous haiku that compare him?

Have you watched rurouni kenshin?

yeah, the last thing you should have done on this board is let the trolls know your ethnicity

I do love the history of the Bakumatsu however

About abti Japanese sentiment
To tell the truth my parents lived in US very long.so I thought I knew American National character.but , i know that now.
They don't hate only japan, but they hate whole Yellow race,do they??

Why are the Western Samurai from the Sengoku period less common in media?

Date Masamune appears in much more films, manga, anime than Mori Motonari or Shimau Yoshihiro. But my impression is that Mori and Shimazu were better generals who fought in more battles.

Prove you're Japanese.

Chinese growth is very wonderful.but we cannot do nothing now. Because Japanese MOFA is very very bad. And Japanese constitution restricts mili tary. Chinese population is very very large. So I think there are many bad Chinese and there are many good Chinese.

If he's not Japanese, he's got the way they type english down to a T.

Japanese type broken english in such a noticeablely Japanese way

What's your opinion of Imperial (ww2 et.c.) Japan, and what's the general opinion in Japan about it today?

私は日本の学生です。そして、日本の歴史と文化をとても愛しています。このたびは海外の皆様とお話ができたらと思いこちらのサイトにお邪魔しました。OK?

JOJO
1 =part1
2= 2
3= 7
4=3
5= 4
6= 5
7= 6
8=8(i haven't known this story well yet)

Yes, Hijikata Toshiro, vice commander of the Shinsegumi. He was Veeky Forums as fuck. Handsomest Jap I've ever seen.

I Love Japan

Rurouni kenshin is my brother’s favorite anime.
I know that a little
Futaenokiwami AAAAAAAAAAA

Do you consider Japanese culture to be moreso evolved than the rest of the planet?

Are there cultures you envy or admire?

What are your favorite virtues?

It has its roots in the fact that in the interior period, the Japanese were doing what China is now, selling cheap labor in order to entice American companies to outsource production. When japan's infrastructure was destroyed during ww2, most notably the fire bombing of Tokyo, they reinvested in tech mainly, thus avoiding the conflict with American industry. Americans aren't a hivemind, and in my experience, the average American opinion of Japan is very positive

How accurate is ryu ga gotoku 0 portrail of 1980s Japan?

About Japanese ethnicity
Most Japanese take peace for granted.aren't interested in World situation.
Most young Japanese aren't interested in religion.
This is the biggest reason that there is peace in japan.( my house ; shintou and buddhism

By the way
I am a girl.....

Why don't you want westerners fucking Japanese women?

Post picture! ( ・ω・)ノ

I think so, too.they are very great men.
Date Masamune was one eyed and he was very very fasionable . (His clothes was drop of water‼‼‼) and he was very like men of today.(speech abd behavior)such man is liked by more young Japanese girl....unfortunately
By the way I love Ishida Mitsunari 石田三成

That's an interesting question, especially since the Shimazu managed to maintain a lot of their autonomy, especially with their outlying castles (which was expressly forbidden by the Shogunate)

Hey you, stop killing christian missionaries

explain

Please post picture!!! ヾ(`・ω・´)ノ

My ancestors were soldiers.and my father is very old .he was born before Greag Tokyo Air Raid.so I have ever heard sad stories from him.both Japanese and American were bad(especially the top of the armys).but our father or grandfather just fought for their country.I believe that.so I also bend the knee to Kamikaze.

There's an anti-Japanese sentiment in the US?

Thank you. I think so. Too.
But‼please stop calling us JAP. Im very sad (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Picture?It's my Picture?

Yes!

You love japan?thank you very very much ‼i love you, too(*´ω`*)

Non‼‼I am very ugly, so I won't.

Sorry. what's MORESO ??It's not in the dictionary..

There was in the interwar period and before ww1

The average American opinion of japan is very positive‼‼??I am glad to hear that‼‼I want to go to US someday....

Its fine, don't be shy! it will be alright (* >ω

Sorry ...I don't know Ryu ga gotoku well
That's yakuza’s story , isn't it?

Im killing Christian missionaries‼??No way‼‼
I go to Catholic school now (b・ω・d)

What do you think of the great Hiroo Onoda?

Wow...I see such picture.this is syunga, isn't it?
Love between men was called syuudou.It's very popular among daimyo.(for example Oda nobunaga ,Takeda Shingen)this is one of Japanese traditional, too.

Shit list.

The stereotype of Japanese is that they're incredibly hard-working.

My parents and teachers would sometimes tell me about the Japanese kids who didn't get Saturday off, when I whined about school.

Also, Japanese tourists take a very large amount of pictures.

Are Catholic schools popular/common in Japan?
I'm not really sure if this thread is serious or just shitposting.

I know him‼‼I heard about him from my father.
He was a little very samurai, wasn't he?I think he was great, but needs flexible thinking, too.I think.

Yes.Mainly private school.Im not sure, but I think there are more Catholic schools than Protestant.
Mission School of public are few , i think.

Wait what really? I showed my girlfriend (also Japanese) that image and she wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day.

Japanese is hardworking?hmm.....our ancestors were more hardworking.....
American kids get Saturday off!?!?!I go to school from Monday to Saturday, too...,BUT Saturday is until noon my school
Japanese likes to take pictures....please forgive them ...

wow…………did you show SYUNGA your girlfriend???‼‼‼

Please click on the number of the post you're replying to so they get notified of your reply.
Do you need to be Catholic to go to a Catholic school?

SYUNGA is one of Japanese traditional, but it was
what is called erotic books today.Why don't you say that SYUNGA is also admirable Japanese traditional !!!!’

Yeah I think she was more pissed that it was showing a Japanese soldier raping a Russian soldier. She doesn't like talking about Japanese war of any kind.

Sorry I try...
No. Most of us are not Catholic.oue school year has 147 students , but Catholic in us are 2,3.
Did you get notified of my reply?

It's fine. I didn't get notified.
Can you talk me about religion in Japan? Are you religious? Buddhist, Shinto, both?

I see. Your girlfriend doesn't like to talk about Japanese war....how old is she about.?an adult?

Yeah she's 34.

There's an old joke about this

>terrorists hijacked a bus full of Japanese tourists
>police say their only lead is the 6,000 pictures that were taken

Sure‼
Yes.both of them .
First ,do you know the idea of shinto?shinto is polytheism.it is that each god stay in all things in the nature.in idea of shinto,gods stay in things that we use everydays.so, we cherish our own things.we were taught that the god is in each grain of rice when we were children.

俺日本人のハーフだから翻訳して欲しいなら出来るよ

Oh....she isn't interested in Japanese history, is she?Im very sad....

Who do the Japanese consider the villains of their history? Whose memory do they hate? Who are the historical bad guys?

you gotta click the post number at the top right to reply

マジで!?!?翻訳もありがたいんだけどさ、なんていうの?あの、通知の仕方がわかんないの。どうやってやるか分かる?

Thank you‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼very much !!!

OP, I have a few questions for you.

First, how much do you study about the world's history in Japan? Per example, here in Europe, history lessons were so extremely focused on Europe, and I don't remember myself stuying at school something about China or Japan until the second world war lessons. Apart from the Japanese history, which I have nowadays a lot of interest in, do you study something about us us?

Secondly, how is it actually the dayly life of a Japanese student? I'd like you to tell me everything you can, because it should be really different from any representation in anime/manga.

Thanks in advance)))

今教えて頂いて分かりました‼ご迷惑お掛けしました。

I don't know anything about Shinto so feel free to explain more. Are they gods like the gods in greek polytheism or more like spiritual or natural gods? How doesn't it conflict with Buddhist thought? Are people religious there, do they follow shinto traditions, rituals and such?

すみません。
いないと思います。なぜなら日本人には、歴史が大好きな人か全く興味の無い人しかいないからです。日本人の大体が嫌いという人はいないと思います。
と翻訳していただけるでしょうか?お時間がありましたらどうかお願いします。申し訳ありません。

That's very interesting question‼please wait. To explain it is very difficult...

⬆これだよこれ
ポストの上の辺りにでっかい数字があるだろ?
答えたいポストの数字を書いて、その左に矢印を二つ書いたら直接答えられる。
ちょっと不便だけど、俺今スマホ使っているからパソコンでの簡単な答え方わ知らん。
訳して欲しいか答えたいポストがあったら日本語で答えて、俺が訳してあげるよ。
ヨロシク。

Fucking GOAT Anime. Saw it when I was a kid and went back to finish it now, @ 20 episodes to go. Even the fillers are comfy

What's your favorite period? Mine is the Meiji.

On a scale of one to ten, how based was MITI?

I don't think there are. This is because japanese people either love history or have no interest in it. I don't think there are any japanese people who hate the majority of the population.
お題が分からなくてちょっと苦戦しましたが、これで良いと思います。

me too.
L I B E R A T E K O R E A F R O M T H E B E A R

Heian era is best era.