Why was Goering so fucking fat

Why was Goering so fucking fat

he ate all the jews. all them.

T H I C C

He enjoyed eating and consumed more calories than his body needed.

his boyfriend had a feeder fetish.

Beer

It was part of his ruse to change identity. After faking suicide and being rescued by his henchmen he fasted and underwent intensive training to lose about 150 pounds in a month, assuming the appearance of the entirely fabricated Yugoslavian communist guerrilla leader Josip Tito whomst his loyalists had been fighting a fake war against for years under Hitler's nose, sending fake reports of progress and setbacks.

If I spent all day getting high on morphine and surrounded myself with seemingly infinite resources.... I would binge eat and drink too.

This, Based Tito/Göring

Pain Killers.

Jesus, he looks like a little man child and Hitler is like his daddy-o or something.

More like he looks like a man having a child, and Hitler is the daddy-o

lol, but can you not imagine Goering acting like a literal 5 year old, getting mad, whining at Hitler and stomping his foot? laffs for days

If Goering had a butt baby with Hitler, what would they call the child?

...is this Goebell's origin story?

Please quit putting down Marshall Goering you're hurting my feelings. ;(

He was a great person. ;( ;(

They would call it Israel.

You should follow his example, and eat your feelings.

Beautiful.

impressive diet for an opiate addict
though it seems like he was merely fixed most of the time

whoa.. go easy on the carrots

beer and schnitzel

Don't be so rude, Goering was pure

>No enemy bomber can reach the Ruhr. If one reaches the Ruhr, my name is not Göring. You may call me Josip Broz Tito.

HE HAS A GLANDULAR PROBLEM, stop bullying him

Opiates can kind-of give you the munchies, more so for sweets than anything else. He was probably a food addict and a opiate addict.
Disgusting.