46 days

46 days

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition#Prussian_campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're a Kraut fuck off because you are a detriment to mankind, if you're an anglo fuck off because you got bullied by bogtrotters.

If you're french, get new material.

So sorry that Stormfront was just taken offline but shitpost elsewhere neo-nazi faggot

One sharp blow

FOURTY
SIX
DAYS

YOu don't need be a Nazi to laugh at France's poor military performance.

One sharp blow.

You do need to be a retard to not know why they were conquered so quickly and why it wasn't an "easy" fight.

You also need to be a retard to sum an entire nation up based on cherrypicked conflicts as well as summing those conflicts up with who won.

For example:

>England are and have always been objectively terrible fighters because they lost to a colony
>Germany are and have always been absolutely godawful fighters for losing two world wars
>USA are and have always been shit for losing the Vietnam war

While France has lost numerous wars, it has always boasted a very impressive land army and did so right up until it lost to Germany in WW2. It didn't even really lose to Germany, the country simply collapsed.

FOURTY
SIX
DAYS

>In total, Napoleon and the Grande Armée had taken only 19 days from the commencement of the invasion of Prussia until essentially knocking it out of the war with the capture of Berlin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Fourth_Coalition#Prussian_campaign

19 fuckings days....
JUST

ONE
SHARP
BLOW

Completely different style of warfare, 19 days is not impressive at all.
Also Napoleon was Italian

:^)

Please negrito, if France was a game of thrones character, it would be Littlefinger.
>manlet
>shit at war
>sly
>cunning
>ruthless
>much better with the dagger than with the sword

Now relax, you still got nice weather, good wine and hot chicks.

Current German empire

he even looks french

>Completely different style of warfare

Indeed
It took the German army 46 days to conquer France in 1940 with trucks, tanks and warplanes
While it took the French army 19 days in 1806 to conquer Prussia while on foot

I'm not french, I'm Irish. I know what it is for a country to suck fat cock at war, and France just didn't. Good armies, good generals. Lost wars often due to factors other than "the other army was better"

How do the Swiss keep getting away with it?

You mean current map of countries which are either part of the single market or receive free money from Germany for fuck all?
While Germany is stripped of culture, national pride and heritage?

Alright pal.

Money.

why is the uk and iceland non existent while other non eu states are on the map?

If anything, England would be Littlefinger

>weak but always gets other to fight for him
>gets to claim gains from allies victories

Pic related, England on the most numerous side everytime
France is Ned Stark

That's just great, Schlomo. Now every Stormfronter will come here and you'll go back to l*ddit. Maybe they'll chase out migrant cucks from the_Donald back to redd*it, too

At least you abandoned the falseflag.

The gas chambers are waiting for you, and this time they'll be real.

He posts on /int/ under a Japanese flag.

He's not a 'neonazi' you filthy communist

Back to /pol/, go and stay go.

>Japanese cannot be nazis

/pol/ is everywhere.

No England would be iron islands, shit-stained rocks in the sea inhabited by ugly thieving people.
Also, Fench always had this illusion that they where somewhat better than other Europeans, but reality fucked them over hard again and again. Kinda like Littlefinger when he picked a fight with Brandon Stark and got cut up badly. So reminds me of France declaring war on Germany in 1870.

Stop feeding /pol/ posters you fucking mongrel. Ignore, hide post, move on.

Fuck off. If I wanted to hear what an asshole has to say I'll fart.

>illusion

When well led, we're fucking BEASTS

What would be the Game of Fags version of France ?

French Revolution.

>France declaring war on Germany in 1870
Beautiful surrender, brilliant technique, look at him waving that white flag, such grace.

it's an Amerimutt according to his filename here

>It didn't even really lose to Germany

I thought this was a decent post until you cracked that joke

I should rephrase; it wasn't simply a case of "Germany's army beat France's army" it was more a case of France as a country simply could not stand a chance against Germany. The French army-for all it was-put up an impressive fight in the Battle of France.

There are many stories of the French putting up an extremely good fight.

>France as a country simply could not stand a chance against Germany.
Yes, everybody knows that. Save for the French of course.

>The French army-for all it was-put up an impressive fight in the Battle of France.
Not the guy you're responding to, but the French army put up an absolutely pathetic fight. The single biggest reason that they fell apart so quickly was due to absolutely shit-tier decisions by their high command, like

>beleiving our retarded intelligence estimates that the Luftwaffe outnumbers our own air guys by 8:1
>Making a plan centering around not having any reserves becaoue you think you can't get them to the front.
>Trying to cover the entire front when you know the Germans can squeeze through a crack as narrow as 4 kilometers.

I mean, you can point to individual French acts of valor and skill, but taken as a whole, the French military of 1940 was pathetic. They found just about the only way to lose, or at least to lose so quickly, and getting about a third of your army pinched off and pocketed in the span of 11 days is a very poor showing.

1,488 DAYS BABY (not even kidding, that's the actually number, I checked)

>1,488 DAYS
doing nothing but learn the Horst Wessel song.
France was beaten soundly in like 11 days?

Truly the greatest (modern) Italian leader who has ever lived.

>Germany

Your country is a joke

Half of our land is composed of land that we conquered from you, you were lucky that we destroyed the HRE or else we would continued to eat your country until there is nothing else to eat

The Germans are typically, perfidious, cowardly, submissive, gay, effeminate, autistic

he's not german he's an amerimutt

>Start WWI
>Lose
>Get butthurt
>Start WWII
>Lose again
>"Oh yeah, well we beat France that one time!"
Fucking G*rmanic subhumans like you need to be exterminated.

>>Start WWI
Not really Frenchfag. Also, does your Grandpa still know the Horst Wessel song? Did he tell you the heroic stories how he collaborated with the Nazis? Your grandma then? She sure had a cute German boyfriend for a couple years.

18 days

Still just bragging about defeating one enemy in a war you lost.

>11 days
>11 days and they lost the war
makes me chuckle everytime

>England are and have always been objectively terrible fighters because they lost to a colony
>USA are and have always been shit for losing the Vietnam war
What even is the first indo-china war?
Lets be honest lads
>Germans
Good at Tactics, ok at Operations, awful at Strategy
>French
Good at Operations, ok at Strategy, awful at Tactics
>English
Good at Strategy, ok at Tactics, awful at Operations

>WW1
>british and french armies can't beat half of yours

>WW2
>take over europe in less than 2 years and nearly defeat russia all whilst the world is funding and supplying your enemies.