HOURLY REMINDER

:)

no

Good thread.

Is this gonna piss of the guy who posts the same nigger pics?

Yea what's funny is he's actually probably a mixed black lol

He's too busy protesting white supremacy right now.

>denial

This is gonna piss off half the board who cares about this inane shit.

So what you're saying is Scythians were black

Yes

Nope

This

Gonna need a sauce on that .

I always knew the Scythians were black

I knew they were Slavs,it's just too perfect

They wuz amerindians?

Egypt was probably a genetic clusterfuck then as it is now.

This proves they were aryan cis straight white males

They probably looked something like Stalin just tanner

How many threads about ancient egyptians race do we have per week?

Blame the identity crisis North African posters who live in Boston

I know you're joking, but wewuzzers have already started to say the original natives were black.
God help us all.

No, you idiots, they were both Anglo-Saxons

You mean the white and black wewuzers

>bostonian/Californians
>white

This.

They'll say they're fucking anything, it's really not worth discussing or getting upset about, it's legitimately funny

redirect him here if you see him so he can use the same excuse that they wrote on the Rosetta Stone that they came from the south which is already retarded because it's from 120 bc and then he'll just use the same autistic nitPics to clarify nothing.I bet he's a blue haired west coaster who has 1/4 chorekee blood and the other quarters Berber/irish/Indian lol

lmao I'm surprised he isn't a tripfag desu he's probably doing this right now since there's actually been a lack of gypshun threads

Fuck so they were slavshits this whole time.Now no one will give 2 shits about Egypt

In the case of SEAsia they might have a point, if referring to negrito populations. They were basically continental Melanesians/Abos. Or if you picture the Andaman islanders, something like that. Some still exist in the Philippines, though the Polynesian/Malay admixture is more obvious.

Of course, they didn't build shit.

They wouldn't even know they exist

WE WUZ SHANGS