Did Ottomans ever achieve anything noteworthy, besides surviving for a long time?

Did Ottomans ever achieve anything noteworthy, besides surviving for a long time?
Was there ever a shittier empire and shittier culture that survived so long?

byzacucks were comedy gold for a millennia

Did Byzantines ever achieve anything noteworthy, besides surviving for a long time?
Was there ever a shittier empire and shittier culture that survived so long?

>whataboutism
Yeah, thought so.

kek

The eternal butthurt they cause to white nationalist and /pol/tard
Make me wish Im a Turk tb.h

Well, Roman law in Europe is actually Byzantine law, and half the works from antiquity were saved by the Byzantines. They were also great doctors. And Greek fire that was so great that we have not been able to copy it.

turks are honestly the most consistently butthurt people on the planet though

Don't act like Turks aren't by far the worst posters on Veeky Forums. Only one who comes close is the Incatard.

Yes we should only make /pol/ approved threads t bh.

What are you even implying? That anything besides Turks shitposting is /pol/? Turks don't make meaningful conversation, they just shitpost.

We don't know if we have been able to copy it, the records of ingredients are lost so we got no way of finding out if anything we got or will have is the same thing as greek fire.

>when you revolutionize modern European warfare by popularizing gunpowder weapons and reintroducing the standing army, establish a multicultural empire that lasts for 600 years, build incredible feats of architecture, reinvent the military band and have the first ones in Europe since the Romans, successfully meld the traditions of Turkic steppe people, the Romans, and the Persians, but after 6 centuries you finally get defeated by the Russians, British, Arabs, and French at the same time and commit a genocide so idiots on Veeky Forums think you accomplished nothing

Even /pol/ and /leftypol/ are better than roachposting. I say this as someone who unironically likes Turkey and has friends from there irl.

Ending the
>Eastern
>Roman
>Empire

>Ottomans
>Ever having conquered that much of North Africa
>Ottomans
>Popularizing gun powder
>Ottomans
>Being Influenced by Roman culture
Why are t*rkroaches so delusional, Veeky Forums?

The pic is a meme
Yes the Ottomans were influenced by Roman culture
Yes the Ottomans popularized gunpowder in Europe

*crusaders stare menacingly*

>Inherit Roman architecture by conquest
>I-Influenced by Romans
>Received gun powder from traders with China
>P-popularized gun powder

Have you literally never studied Ottoman history? It sounds like it.
Shant be giving you any more time

The crusaders and the Turks basically tag-teamed the Byzantines.

I'd say arabs are but turks are a close second

Byzantines

>I-Influenced by Romans
They did influenced by the Byzantines, ever compare Ottoman architecture with Hagia Sophia for ex.?
>P-popularized gun powder
And who brought them from China to Europe user? arguably Egyptian Mamluks already used it before them but it was the Turks that popularise it

The russians used cannons against the mongols in the 1300s. So i have no idea what you are talking about

>Uses two smug anime girls to shitpost.
>I wonder who is behind this post

user, just fucking read a book. You are worse than those fucking dixie cucks who complain about Sherman

It isn't that hard to recognize the Ottoman influence on Europe and vice versa. They fucking live next to eachother.

Besides what has already been mentioned, in , it is worth remembering that Byzantium has basically been bulldozed at this point, either by retarded iconoclastic emperors, crusaders, or turks. For how long the empire survived we have very little left to show for it.

It is really sad, actually.

>And who brought them from China to Europe user?
The Mongols you moron
Yes, it's clear you haven't lmao
Lul

Mehmed was at least a Romaboo, or maybe a Byzaboo

>Literally ask for an example of a shittier empire
>Complain about whataboutism when people answer
What did he mean by this?

>still using smug anime face
When will old fags graduate from Veeky Forums and move on with their lives?

>Have to hire an Hungarian to create your supercannon for the final siege of Constantinople

How beta does a civilization have to be for it to be considered prestigious that they're influenced by the ones they replaced "we wuz Romans"

>wh*Te subhuman screeching
go be a caucasoid subhuman somewhere else please. like on /a/ or /b/

This is a shit thread and the butthurt autists participating should kill theirselves.

The best thing the Ottomans did was put subhuman wh*tes in their place by conquering and enslaving them. Imagine the ego wh*te people would have if they didn't. Hell wh*te people already have a huge ego for conquering a bunch of nigs without armies during the colonial times.

Reminding them of the Ottomans usually shuts these retards up.

2, 1 and 3, and 3. Never realized how similar they look until now.

Completely false meme based on byzaboo damage control.