WTC WALTON

get in here waltonites

MOONING.

bump POORFAGS.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noWALTONites and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noWALTONites. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing binance.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noWALTONites will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noWALTONite wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no WTC in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noWALTONites will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noWALTONites. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noWALTONite.

what's up with these massive 40btc sell walls keeping the price below .0005? I don't understand why people do this.. why wouldn't they hodl and sell it even higher

I think they do it to increase volume after they got in at a good point.

which exchange is wtc on?

whales and smart money accumulating.
saw the same thing with antshares and OMG

Binance

Why these posts always come so late? Feels like you just want ppl to pump it a bit more so you could dump as you always shill near the peak and never on the start of a run up

I was here before the fomo

you are kidding right, countless threads about it
$2 is not bad to get in at.

I got a sell order a couple more points up that will get me $2000 profit.. hoping to hit that then crash back down to the $1 mark so I can accumulate some more... I never want the waves to end Y_Y

I've been in since 1$. Just an observation that shill threads come alive hardest when a coin is reaching peaks, testing resistances

say my name
say my name

This isn't a pump and dump trend like the last two, this is steady upward movement. I highly suggest you remove that sell order.

meant to reply to

I am not in WTC and never have been, and trade by setups, and I must say WTC chart does look really nice, I may buy in if it goes lower.

And if it don't ? you should buy at 475 and wait.
It may never go back to 400

I don't see us breaking these 500 sell walls, and the last few hours have been pumpish

That's what everyone said when it was pushing 600, then a day later it was 200

all in on this bitch

its because YOU'RE always late

The wall at 49k sats is definitely spooky, but I doubt we're going to drop below 35k, and that's me being liberal

If people were smart they would have bought WTC when everyone was spamming those 9/11 pictures during the crash, lmao.

A whale is accumulating, otherwise he wouldn't make it so obvious.

People have been shilling WTC for like 2 weeks now...continuously. The coin supply is very low, that's why I got in.

Hi

By looking at the graphs and given that they have patents for this, I'm sure it will hit 5$ (+250%) by November. Good way to double your money.

That's a huge underestimate. It's going on a major korean exchange in October, which generally only list coins that are in the top 10 and are responsible for a good portion of the total volume in crypto.

Will it dip now? been at 2$ for a while, I sold at 1,6$ and pretty mad about it, because it rose so much. Waiting for a dip to buy.
Definitely worth to buy

whats your target then?

Im thinking to buy way more but lil bit concerned.
This is the FIRST coin i ever got greened (at least for a while) and im feeling that if i dump some more, it will dip wildly and i'll be red as always.
LIGHT ME UP.

$15 by november and $30 by EOY (Remember, the coins in circulation in comparison to NEO and that the fact that this has more hype than NEO did at this stage / current market-cap / strong attempts to reach out please Western Investors)

Gimme a couple of wtc pls.

With that said, I'm obviously optimistic since I'm holding 10k WTC. I think it will be a $100 coin in at least a year though - that would be the equivalent of NEO hitting $20 or so..

Sell tonight. On days like today, the dip always come around the time I goto sleep. Remember, no coin is ever always green. Red always comes after the green

Depends, how much did you pay per coin? I would sell now, it is definitely going to dip NOW, maybe hit a 2,10$ peak or something but is going to dip.
For every up there is a down, and im going to abuse the shit out of that down.
Just sold some stocks to get more money on this shit. I have no idea what the future holds, but this year it will be easy 8-10$, EASY

Wow, I sold at under $1. Made profit but I thought it would dump by now

Bought when it was 310. Maybe sell it now and wait for the dip to rebuy?

What Korean exchange are you talking about?

What do you think I should set the sell amount at?

I bought it at 0.000335 BTC

I'm really hoping this is the start of some organic WTC growth and the dumps are behind us, but we'll see.

Bitches like you are why coins don't typically moon more than 20-30%. THIS IS NOT A COIN YOU WANT TO TRADE IF YOU BELIEVE IT WILL 10X.

One bad move and you will want to jump off of a very tall building.

There's no major news, no working product, therefore no reason for a moon. Right now it's manipulated by whales so we can all ride the waves. Don't expect any 10x+ moons until the WTC has something useable in the real world

Fucking lol, how new are you? What does Omisego offer to the world? Most coins are pure speculation, and some reach up to 1b cap.

Thats what Ive been doing, tripled my money in few days.
I would sell now, starts to look like a dip. Buy it after the dip and enjoy free WTC:s.
repeat, if you can handle the risk or HODL and wait for more mooning

It's all about the patents, whenever someone wants to make e.g. RFID crypto debit cards, they'll have to pay Walton.

enjoy your bags, bitch

I destroyed your lie and you get defensive? Very glad you wont be making any money.

Anyone who buys over 400 right now is retarded, and that's just facks kid

The whale flashing a 30btc sellwall at 470k, real funny guy

Don't sell now, it can go to 600 today

Look at the depth chart... we're not even breaking 500 today. Sell now, rebuy on the dip around 330. Screencap this

there are certain coins that you dont even bother trading the swings because you know it will 100x regardless. Walton is one of the coins

DONT MESS THIS ONE UP /BIZ. We can all be rich together

Easy 20% gains, can't wait for next cycle

Enjoy the dip.

Should I buy now?

I bought at 500, I could have bought at 250 a day later.I day traded and made most of it back.
It does matter if you want to accumulate.

if you know how to daytrade effectively, go for it. My point was that any entry is good at the moment b/c this will be at least $10 by end of October

FOMO is kicking in. SELL NOW, trust me biz this aint my first rodeo. Accumulate more tonight around 330

You might be right mate, wouldnt complain either since I got out at 478 for the same reason. But 330 nah, Id say low 400-380 atleast. We went to 360 for a minute this afternoon I give you that, was a scripted drop and all but 330 too low. Will probably see it drop once more before we are allowed to go 500k tho, stand ready lads. These waves will end soon.

ok i admit it's smarter to sell right now

>>>No.3432574
3 dollar tonight nigga brace yourself for the wojak

I created a binance account for this.
Not sure when I buy, will see the price.

If anyone wants me already on the shill team you can get me started.

0x0b7e7615cb5e77397c2916a2460b726b08482ed0

fake walls i think

There is one guy trying to sell 31 BTC (62k wtc).

Let's play a game, Veeky Forums. Count the whales.

No.

is it 100x or 10x ?

this is the first coin in months to have a solid practical use

100x faggot. 5-10x by end of october

I feel bad for all the dumb fucks counting on this to dip below 44k RIP

>m-muh walls

prepare your best pink wojaks nowaltonites

whats going on

only 1400 walties here :/

HERE WE GOOOO

GET FUCKED TO ANYONE WHO SOLD HAHAHA

when will people learn walls can be lifted within a nanosecond?

been watching the order book for about 48hrs now and those all got sold while amerifats were sleeping.

literally screamed this into Veeky Forums to buy below 300k, sorry if you're deaf.

they sell theire bag full price right now.
the dip is coming.

surely this is the peak for now, there has been no news, nothing. why is it growing?

Been at a steady rise since last dip
If it does dip it won't go below 300

ok thank you pajeet

it should already be at 600. only reason it dumped is because of fucking China FUDing up the whole market.

Yeah, you sell and wait for the new dip.

Strap in boys $4 by the end of the week

WE

Literally peaked at 2,24$ for a second and holy shit what a crash to 2,05, will it finally dip? Play safe and put buy limit to 1,8 or risk it all and 1,4?

>have 3 open orders on walton
>decide to cancel them and buy right now
>order goes through
>refresh page
>3 open orders
>nothing on order history

what the actual fuck just happened? first time on binance

>he buys at the top

ah, yes, I forgot everyone on Veeky Forums can perfectly time the market...

it was a little bit before it peaked

anyway it doesn't seem to have gone through, what the fuck

I just mean why "GET FUCKED" to people who sell at the high point? This is a good time to sell

it was a high point 100 satoshis ago.

same type of thing is happening to me right now

you should buy high and sell low like the rest of us!!

Its on it way but do you really want it to happen.
with all the drones and shit

we're breaking 500 today boys

I might be speaking too soon, but this seems more like steady growth than a pump 'n dump. Glad I got on the train early

+25% in 12 hours isn't steady growth

It's only a bit of my portfolio since I'm not rich, but I have some.