Sounds like he's salty he missed out at $400. We all saw how great they are at investing and predicting shit in 2008

Sounds like he's salty he missed out at $400. We all saw how great they are at investing and predicting shit in 2008.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/agurevich23/status/907692985424371712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
forbes.com/profile/jamie-dimon/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyrhikYaRrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck this guy

of course he says that - bitcoin is disrupting the banking business like amazon did the retail business.

Lmao so mad they can't compete with 22 year old chinks

He probably Is looking to jump into btc though
Whatever these fucks say to the public is a lie and they always have ulterior motives

Oh look it's just another fucking crypto newfag who thinks he's hot shit because of stocks who's throwing a hissy fit cause he lost 20% or something.

What a fucking baby lol

>To be sure, Dimon later noted that his daughter purchased some bitcoin.
Is she hot?

if you honestly think they have never held a cyrpto position you are out of your fucking mind. They have a huge incentive to know everything about crypto in terms of the market and regulatory action that is being drafted. They will either try to crash crypto or go all in the coming years.

twitter.com/agurevich23/status/907692985424371712

hahahahahahahhaha

Wondering rif he fired people for buying bitcoin when it was a few bucks? What a fucking retard. Or for making sick gains with shit coins?

This is the same idiot who was cool with his company peddling CDOs that wrapped up all their shitty investments behind a "diversified portfolio".

The blockchain is the worst possible thing he could deal with, because everyone can review the performance of all tokens in the chain. If his investments were tied to a blockchain (as many new products coming out will allow) everyone would've seen right through his garbage investments and 2008 would've never happened.

Fuck this guy for suiciding the US economy for his own personal gain.

what the fuck is this guy's problem

also, he's a Triple-cuck for having 3 daughters:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon

he is fudding to bring the price down. Dont you guys understand they do what Biz does but as an occupation?

you think hes gonna leave chase and move to golaman before the moon mission?

>Banking Jews don't understand most everyone hates them and would string them up by the necks if they had the chance
>Thinks bitcoin isn't a threat to their fractional reserve lending and mandatory inflation currency

I can't wait for bitcoin to grow

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Wait a minute you were serious, let me laugh even harder!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO

I dun goofed but sure let's go with that.

>“If you were in Venezuela or Ecuador or North Korea or a bunch of parts like that, or if you were a drug dealer, a murderer, stuff like that, you are better off doing it in bitcoin than U.S. dollars,”
He doesn't even know about blockchain analytics, how long until he steps down and ends up selling """ diversified """ shitcoin packages at Goldman Sachs?

Kek, a shill with a million dollar salary

I know a cuck when i see one...

He's not wrong about BTC currently being a massive bubble, and that we're due for a "blow up".

But he's a crypto-jew, so his words mean nothing. He'll probably dump a billion dollars into BTC when it hits $1500, and do a 180 in the media to prop up the price.

to be accurate he said btc could easily go to 100k. but again, he is not a trader just a puppet to blame, a career cuck. master cuck, cucking 40 years at different banks

>Sounds like he's salty he missed out at $400
His net worth is literally 1.15B.

forbes.com/profile/jamie-dimon/

Coiners BTFO

not $400 in profit you doorknob

so he could have turned that into like 10 billion with bitcoins, fag

Fucking hell, I keep wanting to go long, I start taking small positions and some asshole market sells half a million a second after..

He's a sad FUDster and his warnings are omen of good fortune for all crypto.

This man and what he represents are the very enemy of crypto.

Think about it.

Could easily be 1.25b with 100 bitcoins

even small prop trading firms have ppl trading bitcoin. would be surprised if big guys have nothing to do with it

could it be more obvious that this guy is seriously worried about crypto disrupting his comfy spacy

This is nothing but a big green light saying BUY and anyone who trusts him deserves to stay poor.

Said the faggot who lost his clients money on a regulated and safe market?

I think he must fire himself

i agree

Retarded coiner delusion is reaching mass hysteria levels

This is all false

You will lose everything

Dimon isn't a Jew

Stay butthurt

Pretty much. These big investment companies are always full of shit. They are trying to bring down BTC prices so they can buy in at a cheap point.

Never trust news articles "predicting" things.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyrhikYaRrk

"regulated and safe"

kek,

but yeah, fuck this guy, he literally- and i mean literally- is "the people" crypto is trying to replace and render inconsequential.

and hes a straight up criminal

WEEEEEEEE

Coincucks betting the farm and going to the mat stop this lads you can save your wealth. Get out of these scam "coins"

all that money and he still choose salty. what a fag

>The jew being this butt hurt and sour grapes.

feels good man.

It means we're doing something right.

JP Morgan has been front running the crypto world for some time.

If he's calling the market it means he is going to dump and flash crash just like late July and going to scoop up cheap bitcoin.

Then his analysts will predict $10k bitcoin in early 2018, and guess what? JP Morgan again seems prescient in financial markets and continues to reign as the biggest financial firm on the planet.

Manipulating markets is what they do. So you can try and front run JP morgan by selling now, or, just ride out the possible shitstorm if markets freak on a multi-day double digit downturn.

Of course this could be a head fake and they do nothing leading creedence to the facade that they in fact do not control markets and are just another friendly bank, here to serve.

>Jamie Dimon said he would fire any employee trading bitcoin for being “stupid.”

Sounds like he's warming up to claim that any proof that JP Morgan was manipulating crypto markets is false and only "Rogue actors" who happened to be employed by JP Morgan as traders, were acting on their own behalf, and against company policy.

lol. look mom, a no coiner

Yo he's playing us. You can bet he has his eye on BTC.

this girl isn't asain

bingo

this will be the move when old money gets handed the crypto infrastructure by the feds to "protect" and "regulate" it so americans can make safe 5% gains without funding terrorist druggies who hate freedom

of course all their interest and shenanigans in crypto beforehand will be (((redacted)))