The Sentinelese

So these fuckers, they are a small Tribes on an island who have yet to be contacted by the rest of the world because they try killing anyone who wants to make contact with them. So what is the moral justification for not contacting them? I mean sure they might attack everyone but what is stopping a single person with basic body armor on from renting a boat and saying hi to those fuckers and tanking all of their shitty stick hits? What is stopping someone from just dropping candy bars and technology on them? Anthropologists would get butthurt but it's not like they could stop you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-By-the-Numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where's the profit?

10 million youtube views for fucking with natives.

>What is stopping someone

because its a illegal.
you'll be promptly arrested by the Indian authorities

>subdue the people
>claim that your a nation
>declare war on America
>America wrecks you
>get to become 51st state??????

>What is stopping someone to do stupid things
Intelligence.

I never understood how a negroid looking people could get all over there. I know there are some other negroid looking people living somewhere near Thailand too

You don't understand what makes people have different skin colors, do you?

>It's illegal
So are a a lot of things. It's not like they have watch on the island 24/7 and if they did that would take away the entire point of leaving them alone.

But they have negroid features not just dark skin

What is stupid about giving them candy bars?

True, negros never made a sail, how the fuck did a bunch of coons make it to an island?
We know they can't swim.
Are they negroid, though? They could be dark skinned caucasoids like people of Sudan and India.

Wouldn't they all die pretty quickly because of disease

You do realize you are on a history board, right?
Can you seriously not see any benefit from still having a tribe around that lives like hunter-gatherers thousands of years ago?

What if they have already speciated?

What if they aren't human to begin with, unlike the rest of the Andamanese who we have DNA from.
They are considerable taller than them and their women have beards.

The simple fact that you have to ask is stupid.

anybody else feel like these tribals need to be brought to justice for attacking people and have no right to be violent just because they're primitive?

they will promptly know what you are gonna do with large equipment at every nearest port

The Sentinelese know about metal and use it for their weapons and routinely use objects washed up.They wont be very impressed by anything small
Its actually one of the reasons why the Indian government has made a know no go zone because they've been actively hunting and attacking boats that come close for their metal and tools
they are the direct decedents of the first people out of Africa that entered Asia. Their features remain unchanged because they are isolated and the climate and environment has remained unchanged

>small Tribes on an island who have yet to be contacted by the rest of the world
Just how inbred are these fuckers?

anybody else feel like these (((civilized people))) need to be brought to justice for invading our island and have no right to be on our land just because they're (((civilized)))?

More than the Spanish Habsburgs but they probably just throw all the retards and defectives in the ocean

>Haha let's leave them in filth and shit so Humanitities major beta males can look at them like they are animals in a zoo

what a specific way to pointlessly be a dick

We tried to establish contanct, they didn't want to.

>No argument
>Hey I know you guys eat nothing but coconuts and lizards all day but for some reason it is morally wrong to give you good food especially after a natural disaster

How did you figure out how to connect to the internet?

>We tried
Yeah, on very random occasions with small numbers of people. Their first encounter with the outside was with the British kidnapping and killing 2 of them so now they think all outsiders are like that.

The problem is that there is really nothing we can do for them, or vice versa. If we forced contact, they would mostly die of diseases and the survivors would become alcoholics living on welfare. Their culture is too puny to survive contact, they would all become Christians or Muslims or some shit and start speaking English, and the only people that would care at all about their traditional beliefs are anthropology students who would dutifully write down the stories, context-free, and put them in an anthology that is never read.

So what do you suggest we should do?

They have pigs and they grow vegetables of various kinds.

If that is the case that makes them especially important as the only other species of homo sapiens and therefore letting a random natural disaster wipe them out is immoral.

>They grow vegetables
Nope. The haven't invented Agriculture or fire. They sleep on the ground. The best technology they have is bows and arrows and even their arrows are scavenged metal from trash that ends up on their island. They are living in the worst possible state a human can live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaPYwlXOTzQ
>Young man is curious
>Bearded lady mom comes over and grabs him
It's pretty sad to watch.

>They are living in the worst possible state a human can live in.
Best*

>have a perfect opportunity to see how a stone age society functions
>they're all colossal assholes that kill outsiders on the first sight and do not wish to make contact with rest of the world
>some autist wants to ruin it because muh white man's burden

Make a reality TV show about them coming to America.

>On a weekly basis drop food consistently and make it clear who is giving them food
>There is literally nothing they can do to stop you since even basic bitch armor can stop arrows
>After a while at least some of them will actually start eating the amazing food that we have given them
>Start giving more and more things such as clean clothes and on a consistent basis
>After they get used to it actually bring a doctor or two to check up on their health, take gene samples, ect
>Of course all this shit will be clean to prevent infection
>Eventually after taking count of their population try to communicate and let them know that we aren't there to hurt them
>Once they have enough information to make informed decisions let them decide if they want more help or be left alone but most likely they wont want to be left alone considering they could get wiped out at any time

>Ruin it
Ruin a bunch of niggers eating coconuts and sleeping in shit? Oh wow what an amazing treasure!

They are more like Abos, not Africans.

>candy bars
>food
You're a danger to yourself.

They're black people who don't beg for handouts. That's a rare treasure right there.

So you want to force them to establish contact against their will? How can you justify it?

They originally inhabited basically all of south and south east asia as far as the philippines even (there are black abbos in the philippines too) but were replaced and driven to the margins of the world thousands of years ago by the spread of the mongoloid races out of east asia. They didnt need boats since most of these places were colonised long before the end of the ice age when they were all connected by land bridges as the sea level was so much lower.

autism

arrows are so last millenium

>The present surviving members are somewhere between 50 and 400 individuals
>In fact, the language spoken by Sentinelese is very different from the languages spoken by the other Andaman islanders. This shows that they have had very little or no contact at all with the outside world for almost thousands of years.

Shit these people must make the Habsburgs look like Americans.

>Force them
That is a retarded way of putting giving food, education and aid.
>See someone dying and passed out
>Take them to the hospital
>OH EM GEE YOU TOTALLY SAVED MY LIFE AGAINST MY WILL

but they are not dying and passed out, are they?

>muh humanitarianism

Natural disasters have destroyed their population numbers many times.

Except time and time again they've shown they don't want to trade with the people who go into Sentinel. Damn nigger, there are people in your country who would appreciate food, education and aid more than them so why bother?

Here is the people i talked about. Jarawas people in Andaman Islands in India. Its so weird how a negroid people got there

They're not in a dire help tho. Why do want to civilize them so much? If they want to live on their shitty island like they did for millenias without any outside intervention just let them do it.

There's what, 400 people on that island? You probably have thousands of starving people on the streets of your city or country and you can afford to worry about some remote tribe? How about before you educate the people of another land, you educate yourself and the people of yours first.

That is because they think people are going to hurt them like the British did. They don't know any better.
They literally don't know any better.
>Y-You shouldn't do this moral thing because other bad things happen!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Because educating them is a permanent solution unlike feeding the homeless.

>Hey bro those earthlings could probably use this cure for cancer and free energy source
>No bro they are scared of ayylmoas so there is no point in saying hi despite being able to show them that they have nothing to fear

If a natural disaster hits them, we should help. But so far, they seem to be doing pretty well on their own, and probably have for thousands of years

>Because educating them is a permanent solution unlike feeding the homeless.
Why is educating savages more permanent than educating homeless?

Honestly if aliens saw humanity back in the 30's up to 60's I wouldn't blame them for leaving. We're not nearly responsible enough on a global scale to have something as precious and dangerous as free, unlimited energy so I'd agree with them.

It did hit them and it caused a huge population decline which makes them very vulnerable. There is also the fact that again, they are living in shit conditions.
Because homeless aren't in danger of going extinct, also most homeless have mental issues preventing them from learning much. Either way that is a shit argument and it's not like you can be for helping two groups of people.

By the 60s we had nukes so it isn't like anything would have changed except there would be less war and poverty because we wouldn't need energy so badly.

Can you give a source, please?

>Because homeless aren't in danger of going extinct
That's like saying "sick people aren't in danger of going extinct". Nigga, homeless aren't a nationality, they are you, me and everyone else in bad conditions. Of course there's always going to be homeless people left, and that ain't a good thing.

> also most homeless have mental issues preventing them from learning much
So you know jackshit about the world around you, got it, checks out with your retarded ideas and concepts about "save muh tribe people across the planet".

>save muh tribe pipo we should leave them alone n shiet
Why do retards think this? There is no harm in observing them with drones at least.

>Know jackshit about the world around you
Oh look at this little liberal college student thinking he knows shit. As someone who has been homeless on and off I can tell you that most homeless people have mental issues and are homeless (at least in America) due to their own mental state. Some homeless even prefer the homeless life style. You don't know jack shit.
You are so stupid it's funny too. Why can't someone want to both help the homeless and tribes people indanger of going extinct? The cost of helping a few dozen/hundred tribes people is a lot cheaper than helping the millions of homeless in America.

>they are living in shit conditions
Because they aren't obese drones with smartphones?

Would you want to sleep on the floor having to share coconuts with no medical help at all?
>N-No the savage life style is totally great
Then why aren't you living in the woods with no tech?

Oh hobo chan, have you considered that the jarawa are a separate cultural group that have distinct customs unlike hobos that actively participate in american society?

>Bearded lady
Cure for baldness..?

>Culture
What does this have to do with sleeping in ignorant mud piles? I am pretty sure if given the option to have food or to have to eat coconuts and maybe a boar or two if they are lucky they would pick food. They literally do not know of the world outside their island. They live and die on the exact same island doing the exact same thing from birth to death. They are sadly so scared of outsiders though because they think we will try to kidnap and enslave them again like the British tried to do that they don't even consider what they can gain by letting people come in.

>Then why aren't you living in the woods with no tech?
I live in the woods (my house is in the woods...) and I don't own a smartphone...
But what I know is that I travelled in the Pacific and I met people living under a tarp in the jungle and they were perfectly happy. Best trip of my life btw.

I agree that it would be best for them to become a bunch of unemployable alchoholics who live in their own shit.

This guy has mental problems and sometimes wears a dress.

>That is because they think people are going to hurt them like the British did. They don't know any better.
Do you honestly think that they won't either be exploited or ignored?

Napalm them

Most people in the jungle are in a better state than those people are. They are genetically inbred, haven't even invented fire. By those standards most hunter gathers or herders are miles ahead of them and at least they know a bit about the outside, can receive help.

>Exploited
No where on the level that the British planned on exploiting them.
>Oh look I have a job and no longer have to starve but the white people are making money off of me so my life is so horrible!
Just imagine how many people would be willing to buy hand made bows and arrows from the direct decedents of the first humans to leave Africa. Rich Liberals eat that shit up. To the people being "exploited" their life would instantly get far better.

>They are genetically inbred
They should be extinct after all this time if it were a factor.
>at least they know a bit about the outside
Not sure if knowing Trump and Kim insult themselves is something that enlightens your life.

>tfw no island of sea nigresses for me to Lord over and impregnate

JUST

>if it were a factor
It is. Their genes have so little diversity that you are seeing weird abnormalities like women with mustaches. They are genetically unhealthy.
>Not sure if knowing Trump and Kim insult themselves
No, but knowing the outside world would be extremely helpful and enlightening. The simple fact that a human being walked on the moon is something every other human should know.

>They are genetically unhealthy.
After thousands of generations in a so little population it should have been a dead end already. But apparently it isn't, this means they are surprisingly healthy.

>The simple fact that a human being walked on the moon is something every other human should know.
I understand your point of view but you can live a harmonious and happy life without knowing 2+2, really.

But according to your own logic, what if the Sentinelese people prefer to be savages? You keep saying "they don't know any better", but you could project that onto those homeless people you apparently think enjoy being homeless too. I've never been homeless, but I'm fairly certain that if you walk up to the average bum in my hometown they're not going to pass up on a hot meal and a warm place to sleep because they "just really like the homeless lifestyle man".

Also, your anecdotal experience with mentally ill people who fell through the cracks doesn't mean the majority of homeless people are homeless because of mental issues, and even if that was the case, that just means mental healthcare in the U.S. is shit. It does not meant they "prefer" to be homeless.

>How can you justify it?
It is 2017. It's certainly not ok to kill any immigrant you meet. They really need a lesson on tolerance.

That isn't how it works user. Surviving does not mean healthy. They would certainly have a high number of genetic disorders and it's pretty clear just by looking at them. Not only that but they would be extra susceptible to sickness.The fact that they survived this long is probably dumb luck.
>Without knowing 2 + 2
They aren't retarded, just ignorant, they probably know basic math. Their standard of living is far below that of even 3rd world nations.

>prefer to be savages
Well that is a decision for each of them as an individual. If you don't know any other option you don't really have a choice.
>Anedotel
I do have proof to back it up
nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-By-the-Numbers
>They wouldn't say no to a hot meal
They wouldn't but at the same time most of them don't have the mental stability to get out of it. Most homeless adults should be in mental health or drug rehabilitation centers but the government doesn't want to pay for it. Either way that has nothing to do with these Tribes folk.

I believe in biological race but it's fucking stupid to call them "negroids", because they're not actually closely related to Africans. They are actually genetically closer to East Asians than Sub-Saharans.

>Maybe they enjoy being savages!
Is this what anthropologists actually believe or is it just their justification for treating people like animals in a zoo?

A theory is that they were slaves from Africa who took over a ship, and because they had no idea what they were doing ended up stranded on an island.

As for the no trade with out siders, meme. They often paddle over to the nearby inhabited islands and trade for alcohol, they love to get drunk!

They attack literally every outsider who tries to make contact with them. Do you know why they are one of the very last uncontacted tribes? It's because 99.9% of the other primitive tribes don't/didn't have a culture where you kill every outsider on sight. If they want to live that way, then so be it.

You don't understand why they do that. Imagine being them. Suddenly one day a fucking horde of demons in a magical ship come to your small village and kill 2 of your people and enslave 2 of your children. How do you think you will react next time a group of demons in flying fucking metal monsters comes to visit? Look at this video here They aren't angry, they are fucking scared. One younger villager is amazed but his mother grabs him in fear.

That's totally in fashion.

>Fuck the anthropologists, listen to the hobos.

>So what is the moral justification for not contacting them?
why should they be contacted
let them have their way of life

>Anthologists
>Knowing anything
If they were smart they would be doing human population biology.

We should just exterminate these faggots

Even if a hurricane will kill them all? Would that be the moral thing to do? If you answer no than that means letting them die is wrong and therefore they should be contacted.

meant for

C-130 flybys at low altitude popping flares and chaff like it's the 4th of July, until they worship C-130s.