GUY'S PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DIP

GUY'S PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS JUST A DIP.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SEEN THIS BEFORE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-is-a-fraud-and-will-blow-up-jp-morgan-boss-says-528358
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not his time friendo, just cash out, it's over

Welcome to crypto bby

Im sorry m8 RIP

this dip took out 40% of my balance in 2 weeks and I haven't made a trade in over a month
I've seen this before
this is a full on bear market. hodl= lose money

Holy fuck, I'm in crypto for years but I've never seen dip like this.

This is it my friend, it's all over.

IT ISS OVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

Its over, Johnny, its over

Yes it's done, give me ur bags OP I will tank ur burdens from here.

It's a bloodbath

AND I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dude, we are not in a bear market.
once china settles this BTC bullshit and people come to the conclusion that Simon should not be important for all of us crypto guys, it will all end up well. it definitely is as easy as that, period.

Nope crypto is over. Every coin is destined to repeat the failures of Bitcoin. The concept is dead. It's a ponzi. Dump it now and save your life. When it crumbles like this there is no stopping it. It's done.

*Dimon

Sell it for 3p00 if you're going out be a hero for someone that places a 3k order

you're a dumbass, noone dumped on some old faggot saying bitcoin is a fraud
we dumped because charlie lee gave us insider info on the exchange ban being REAL
it IS settled you fucking faggot. this is a bear market

There's no resistance left anymore, I feel like this shit might end up falling to 3k in one swoop now

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I CAN'T TELL IF YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING WITH ME OR WHAT.

lol I love how people are saying its done. like the whole of july and august the market was going down worse than this.

if you got into cryptos at the start of the year and before that youd be well ahead.

get the sand out of your vaginas cryptos just starting and were making money!

It's over. Game over, game over man.

I'm actually not fucking with you. It's not normal for alts to NOT bounce after a dip like that. That was a huge red flag
see
now this guy is a bit of a retard so he doesn't even realize the implications of what he just typed, but JULY GOT WORSE THAN THIS
Understand?

so SAD

why did you have to post this dude

IT'S OVER IT'S ALL OVER GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

oh cmon stop scaring the newfags

It's going to 0 bro. Fun is over

we are dead! sell and run!

holy shit I have not cried in a long time and been watching gore for breakfast but that webm. and reaction of dog breaking to tears for his friend got me so emotional thank you user that is the saddest and beautifullest thing I've seen in a while.

I hate it when humans are so cruel to animals and to eachother, but that dog got me connected with my heart once again.

holy shit this is actually for real this time guys. wtf do i do? i cant afford to wait til 2018 to get my investment back

I live in 15 story high rise apartment building 3 neighbors have jumped off the roof today

IT'S OGRE EVERYONE

FISTS OF IRON, BALLS OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!

turn the chart upside down

turn that frown upside down

:)

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Holy shit. Isn't school back in or you guys really this fucking retarded?

I just checked WebMD we are all going to die a horrible death in 6 day as our organs dissolve inside us

Real coins raise a hope, then peak, then dip, then collapse

this is unironically what i find when i search for "sore throat" in webmd

yeah i though it would be better too but this doesnt seem any different from the summer crash

guys

guys

what if

get this

guys

what if

bitcoin isn't going down

what if

us dollar is going up?

WTF FUCK DRUMPF

bhaaahah are you me ?

bullshit

You want people to keep selling so you make more when you buy cheap..

Sell at a loss now or sell for bigger losses later ? I know what I'm doing.

Good news.

investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/bitcoin-is-a-fraud-and-will-blow-up-jp-morgan-boss-says-528358

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

This is happening again faggots. Probably too late to sell now. Save your fiat, buy back later

This. All my profits gone overnight.
I'm out. It was fun guys, but this is unreal.

You're buying more?

you're right about that just typed itchy butt and it had a countdown timer until my body implodes...

you've been kind to me may you live your 6 days better than i live me last 3 minutes

>Dollar goes up 0.5%
>BTC drops over 10%

I'll be scared if we blow right through 3k with no resistance. Right now though I'm hodling comfy. I'm predicting we stop at $3250 and bounce back even harder though.

omg ;_;

No worry user, we can hold the bears off.

i've never seen it behave like this. hype is dying.

lmao BTCult fags btfo

Ive heard more people talk about bitcoin in the last month than i ever have.

People that laughed a couple months ago are asking me how to buy now.

The hype hasnt even begun.

shilling here will have no effect either way. you can be the guy who sells now and buys back cheap. are you retarded?

>i cant afford to wait til 2018 to get my investment back
then you can't afford to invest in crypto period

I BOUGHT AT 4200 AND IT'S GOING BACK DOWN TO 2000 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this

HODL

Waiting for it to dip below 3700, that's when I'll buy. Then I buy more every $200 it drops. Then hodl to 1M

Real niggas mine coin, then sell, then dip

fuck man....I shed a manly tear

This. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool or a shill.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH

A 25% dip in crypto? Nah never seen it before, truly a once in a lifetime thing

dont worry OP, Ethbet's sale is this Sunday for a reason.

it'll be okay.

maybe.

People talk about cancer all the time too, but no one wants it.

So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
whats done is done, it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending