HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID BITCOIN IS A FUCKING SCAM...

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID BITCOIN IS A FUCKING SCAM. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PEER PRESSURE ME INTO BUYING IT AT $5000. NO ONE WANTS TO USE A $5000 TOKEN TO BUY STUFF. THIS PIECE OF SHIT WILL NEVER GO BACK UP TO 5K.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xeHBWz9kTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SELL NOW. You will have only lost 20% its not the end of the world. If you wait til tomorrow you will have lost 50%. this is not a drill

IT'S LIKE ONE BIG BILLIARDS HUSTLE SCAM AND WE'RE THE FISH GOD DAMNIT I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING SEEN THIS COMING

>buying crypto after april 2017
mental illness is terrible curse.

>up 200% from 5 months ago

> oh no!!!!

you guys are retarded, enjoy your 1% return on gold this year if you think that's so great.

the people saying 'oh no' bought less than a month ago and actually were retarded enough not to sell when they saw the down trend.

Wish a mod would make posting a wojack thread a perma-ban offense.

Dump this meme shitcoin, buy Monero faggot

I keep seeing commercials for silver
>Silver could be your best performer this year (9%)
I can make that in a week if bought today.

time to buy man ........

youtube.com/watch?v=0xeHBWz9kTc

PS. Stock market indices like the S&P 500 have fallen 50% from their peak several times. A much more volatile asset like Bitcoin can easily fall more than 50% if the bear market comes

5000$ token. You fucking idiot. That's like saying a Million dollars is too much value for dollars. 1 Bitcoin is 100 million satoshis, so the baee value of BTC is actually 0.00005 dollars or 0.005 cents.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

I lost 23k today. But im still 70k up. Just fucking hold.

nice larp faggot

>i lost 23k
>just hold
lol it's like a cult. why brag about how shitty you are as a trader?

lol checked

Who would buy bitcoin at $5k?

Did you look at the charts from a month ago?

Who would buy at 5k? WTF

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>tell biz i bought btc at 900 and made millions
nice larp faggot
>tell biz i bought btc at 5k and lost millions
nice larp faggot

i can't win with you fags

Sell while you can OP! You know!? Buy High Sell Low! Hurry, or else your Bitcoin isn't gonna be valuable anymore.