The important question is not what kind of "bubble" this is (everybody always claim everything is a bubble in trading...

The important question is not what kind of "bubble" this is (everybody always claim everything is a bubble in trading, it's silly and retarded).

The real question is, who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

He introduced blockchain. It's revolutionary and right out genius. Large banks and corporations work on their own version of blockchain. He changed the world, but nobody knows who he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
doriancoin.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_DmtLsTsp4
unenumerated.blogspot.com.br/
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD
youtube.com/watch?v=3dje9JyIjSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

I don't really care who satoshi is any more it's not even that important ,I like the fact that the most influential and potentially future richest person in the world is totally anonymous

he killed himself in 2012 when he sold 5 million BTC for a 3 man pizza party

Confirming this. I also saw a guys that said the same thing on twitter once.

Its pretty cyberpunk overall desu

Its nick szabo

That's good enough for me. I'm a believer.

it was dorian all along

doriancoin.org/

Wrong question.

Better question:
Who are Satoshi Nakamoto?

Pseudonym created by a bunch of scammers.

What do you guys think of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=v_DmtLsTsp4

Was there a 1996 NSA white-paper on Cryptocurrencies?

Does that have any bearing on Bitcoin or who Satoshi was?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of this blog: unenumerated.blogspot.com.br/
He is still around.

(OP)

Former btc holder here. It's funny watching btc crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let satoshi get the central bank

I know exactly who he is, as a conspiracy theorist i have dedicated a lot of time and effort into tracking down who it is. Well when i say exactly its more like, 3 possible people and thats it. Also, it gets more complicating than just those 3 people, but no one will belive me so im not even going to say anything else. Go fuck yourself biz

make fast moonlight in progress 10 bitcoin are double the money value go go go

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

MoonlightTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lol fuck off, 24btc vol, coin bottoming out since the day its added. Your probably one of those bagholders that got caught in a pump and dump chat at 0.01110000 wow that must sting.

>I know exactly who he is, as a conspiracy theorist i have dedicated a lot of time and effort into tracking down who it is. Well when i say exactly its more like, 3 possible people and thats it. Also, it gets more complicating than just those 3 people, but no one will belive me so im not even going to say anything else. Go fuck yourself biz

Nick? Hal? Mochizuki?

lol too dumb to even figure out what the CICADA prize was, let alone any of the puzzles

"He" is actually a woman. Knowing she wouldn't be taken seriously due to being a woman, she decided to use a male pseudonym.

/pol/acks would go mad if they learned that.

None of the above.

Satoshi Nakamoto is Satoshi Nakamoto. There's a picture of him at the top of this thread.

that was interesting, thanks

How do you say you don't know who he is? He is right there in the fucking picture you moron

Thats just what a bunch of autists named the coin and shit after, hes not the guy who invented it.

you know, i was thinking about it and i always thought it was bullshit that the CIA started bitcoin, but the more i think about it, it's a possibility. dorian had a clearance and worked on secret government projects so if that were true, he could have been involved.

and the way he denies being involved with bitcoin in this video youtube.com/watch?v=3dje9JyIjSc really makes it seem like he is trying to make sure he doesn't divulge classified information.

it would be a useful tool for them to have to get money to their people in places like North Korea or Venezuela and since they were early adopters they'd always kind of be in control of it. like tor

i think i see what you are trying to tell us now user, rly makes u think

>you know, i was thinking about it and i always thought it was bullshit that the CIA started bitcoin, but the more i think about it, it's a possibility. dorian had a clearance and worked on secret government projects so if that were true, he could have been involved.
If he did, why would he use his real name to recruit civilians to work on it?

You faggot's arent even close. He's a time traveler, No larp

im all ears

Goverment is sick of banks killing the economy and wantz to kill em for once?
Waiting for banks to put large sums of capital and then crashing it with their million butcoins?

so it could be adopted by the wider world? even then i don't think he ever met any of them in person. obviously bitcoin isn't secret because we all have some of it but he could still technically be breaking rules about handling classified information if he worked on bitcoin as part of a classified project and talked about it to the press.

plus the DoD funds all sorts of wacky shit, it doesn't have to be an insane conspiracy, could be just an aspie defense contractor who hates banks and got someone at DARPA to fund his crazy idea as long as he used SHA-256, there are plenty of intelligence projects out there that normal civilians work on.

what if CIA niggers are actually redpilled

they don't want to kill banks but bitcoin could be a contingency plan in case banks get killed, they could have a huge stash of it and be way ahead of everyone. or maybe they never expected it to actually get this big. i mean they invented the internet too but i doubt they could have predicted how it took off. they're planning for every scenario.

>got someone at DARPA to fund his crazy idea as long as he used SHA-256

why is that user, because DoD has SHA-256 backdoor?

alternately maybe to make it for profitable for all the computing power capable of cracking their codes to keep busy doing something else

>Implying the FED masters will allow CIA to touch jewish-cryptonite currencies

Hal Finney maybe

>I know exactly who he is
>Go fuck yourself biz
piss off wanker

people in the CIA are the most red pilled group in the world

arnt all blocks connected to the blockchain? cant you just find the firstblock ever made and find satasho himself

> who is Satoshi Nakamoto

cant stop myself from thinking its an alien idea masked as human

Is she Asian at least?

The best question is "Who? Satoshi Nakamoto."

this famalam

This

His name was Charlie Walton