The more he wears this shirt the harder I get

The more he wears this shirt the harder I get.

Your coin is old news now.
New fotm coins out now, Volume dropping rapidly each day..

Have a look at NEOs chart back when it has its hype bubble omgs future will be pretty similar

Don’t get me wrong OMG is a solid long term coin and is one of the few that i believe might still be around in 3 years time but it’s on a low slow downtrend now until any actual releases happen

> I get hard for you too user

It's a top 10 coin by volume with over $85 million traded in the last day

You fucking nigger

Shekel skeleton trying to make more money, then hes gonna sell omg bags and leave. HODL faggets.

So was NEO, how new are you?
It was #1 on bittrex last week, the volume is gone, the trend has changed, all the smart money has poured out, the bubble is over.. please don’t be a bag holder, it’s a good coin but you’ll get much better entry points over the next months

We will see after the news

Yeah it was #1 with $105 million. The volume has barely dipped. The difference in ranking is because people are freaking out that bitcoin is crashing

You fucking nigger

There's no way you have more than a double digit IQ. A dumb, delusional supporter of a dying shitcoin. You're like a rat in the floorboard of Veeky Forums. Dirty and smelly. Not even human. Shoo. Away with you. Go shit in the street with Pajeet. You clueless omisegoys are a joke and will be joining the holders of DigiByte and NEO soon in a mass grave.

Jesus, dude, I'm glad I'm not as sad and bitter as you. Go and confront your dad about what he's done to you.

programmers will wear any free t-shirt you give them

He doesn't do it for the money he does it for the legacy.

R34 on blurry skirt-wearing specimen in the back plox

It's a copypasta user....calm your tits.

Haha this.

Well, that's a relief, but I was pretty calm about it, more just surprised someone would write that.

dude its the internet. also Veeky Forums. your skin will toughen a bit.

>taking anything anyone says on the internet seriously

I had a dream last night and money skeleton was in it
He said he needed to get a loan for a new laptop
I said why, use your eth and omg
He said interest on a kike Loan is little bit of nothing, potential eth and omg gains is unreal

I ordered some omise shirts from embroideredy store after that
Am keen to wear them in my house

wtf.. go back to plebbit faggot

First day here faggot?

Fuck off you thin skin new faggot nigger

Did you notice how Vitalik sort of abandoned the ethereumscam as soon as it peaked in terms of mBTC and switched to a new con?

No way is he giving up on Eth. Just wait until it switches to proof of stake, he will be making millions a day just staking his coins.

ETHaters so desperate to find a reason it will fail. It's success is almost inevitable at this point.