Obvious fud is obvious

they are really determined arent they? XD

Other urls found in this thread:

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum
boingboing.net/2017/09/07/too-big-to-jail.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lelele

Well, what else could he say, considering that his boss said he'll 'fire in a second' anyone who doesn't think like him

It's like that /v/ meme photo of sluts in gaming.

>2009: Cryptocurrency is for nerds!
>2010: Cryptocurrency is for nerds!
>2011: Cryptocurrency is for nerds!
>2012: Cryptocurrency is for nerds!
>2013: Cryptocurrency is for nerds!
>2014: Bitcoin is in a bubble!
>2015: Bitcoin will never go past 500!
>2016: The bubble is here!
>2017: H-hey, Bitcoin is g-g-going to crash, buy our ICO it's more secure, hello?

jpmorgan.com/global/Quorum

Post photo

lmao

jpmorgan BTFO

>Bitcoin is a scam!
>but we are heavily invested in the block chain, I promise we won't scam you though
>le2008getouttajailfreecardface

dont worry cryptocucks.

the hints are in based grundlach's words

JP Morgan is still under investigation because of this.

You read that number right $350 TRILLION

So a jew bank that has been caught committing fraud gets to decide if crypto is a fraud. Totally buying it goys, I mean guys.

boingboing.net/2017/09/07/too-big-to-jail.html

well Jamie you did write the book on fraud so maybe we should listen to you, you fucking scumbag

he is right though, the china ban is only the harbinger of whats to come. boomers and normies dont care about krypto so it can easily be banned. they may already be bribing politicians to do that.

what is the simplest way of buying paper wallet type of btc so I don't have to deal with common websites like coinbase and then get charged for transferring my btc to paper wallet?

lmfao

weeeeee more dips to buy

OMG I LOVE THIS MONTH WOOOOOOOOOOOO

there are too many wealthy autists from silicon valley on our side to allow this

why don't you kids like my financial system.

That's not very smart. You need to have the private keys to your bitcoins and no one should ever see them. If someone sends you a paper wallet, they could still have a copy of those keys. Too much trust. Localbitcoins is probably the workaround you are looking for, but get ready to pay a premium.

>going through retarded antics that saves you a tiny bit of money

how poor are you?

one would hope

Fucking nocoiner boomers gasping for their last breathes of air

Loving this. This is the last dip. The last final wave of FUD where literally fucking JPMorgan and Goldman sacs are FUDing crypto to accumulate. Once these guys have a strong position, the price isn't going to the moon, its going to fucking alpha centauri. This the last dip before crypto kills fiat.