ALTS ON DISCOUNT

Everything is dipping significantly right now. Which Alt is extremely discounted right now and a safe bet to rebound? Looking to throw a few grand at something.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAT will 5x by the end of next week

GNT, is built on the BTC alternative and Brass is at 82% development github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11

What an idiotic statement. No reasoning, analisys.. Go fuck yourself or post something productive.

Ripple is expected to up (0.5 or 1x most likely) when Ripple Swell is taking place next month.

Agreed, and I do have a good amount in XRP for the reasons listed. Thinking of gambling a few k on a smaller cap coin right now

ltc is the biggest bang for your buck atm. but seeing the shills on right now, wouldnt be surprised if they try to tell you any different

ARK will rebound, BTC is slowing down our moon mission

Wow x1 sure is a great moon

LTC, QTUM, PAY, OMG for the long hodl. ARK is always a good buy

Shift.

>BAT
Not 5x but it will go up a lot.
They're going to release the new Brave soon.

KMD

OMG, QTUM, XVG and BAT will go up easily when this bloodbath is over.

Nice dips to buy.

It is a perfect time to buy ETH cheap and invest in promising ICOs

>he isn't investing in the 0.5x moon ride

Buy Decred. Do your own research.

Ripple is the most over-rated shitcoin of all time. Hard to beat this in the shitcoin race.

Tierion. Software + nodes are coming out tommorow. After that Wayne's supposed to start shilling it, he's a marketer after all. Safe bet for x5 at least in the shortterm

Why my shitcoins are selling for chump change?, the graphics don't make sense, the price just crashed overnight. Why is this happening?

This. Anyone know what exchanges they're on?

Yes, this thing will probably spike. Nevertheless, I am holding long. In a couple of years it could easily be up there with BTC and ETH, if those are still even the top dogs by then.

Stay poor, fag.

STX. they're actually going to get their UK gambling licenses, BNT smart contract will be live soon, and more to come. Super cheap below ICO.

WAVES
trust mother Russia

my guy!