JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

i fucking swear this shit will immediately crash below ico as soon as i get those blackmoon tokens as everything is crashing

I just realized, NO CHINKS ON THIS ICO.

Delet this!

hmm when are they sending out?
yeah also no chinks here. doubt it will drop much.

Probably. It won't get added to a big exchange and flippers will dump after a few days impatience.

>backed by company in fin inv. business since 2014
>backed by company with 14mil $ in traffic a month
>backed by passing the Howey test
>backed by team of 40 people, all guys, no femtards
>backed by CEO that talks like a normal guy on telegram/slack 24/7
>backed by one of the best ICOs experiences so far
>backed by 4k people on telegram
>backed by stating they want to comply with all laws
>backed by having custom telegram emojis
>backed by CTT of VK.com
>backed by russian mafia elite
>backed by being in talk with 5 major exchanges, CEO even said hitbtc/liqui are small exchanges and posted screenshot saying every exchange under $60mil volume is nothing

>an ICO backed by fin. inv company making 14 $mil a month in traffic and passing the Howey test wont be listed on Bittrex day 1

Yeah, if you didnt buy this you missed on 100x in a year

>an ICO backed by fin. inv company making 14 $mil a month in traffic and passing the Howey test wont be listed on Bittrex day 1
trex haven't added anyone in a while. why is blackmoon different?

t. got in presale.

>tfw I could only afford to throw 2.5 ETH at this moon mission

Just drop me in low earth orbit guys, I'll hitch a ride the rest of the way to moonsville.

I bought $400 was going to buy more but they reached the cap in less than a day haha.

lets fucking gooooooooooooo

I bought only 1 Eth because I don't fucking know what is happening with crypto in the next 2 months. The china situation is still a huge clusterfuck, we could crash way lower or skyrocket very soon. No fucking clue

It literally can't go below 80%.

Tell that to Bancor.

theoretically it doesnt matter because this is an investment firm. They dont have to use or invest in crypto at all if it doesnt make sense anymore.

This. You really don't want this on a big exchange while the floor is in place.

there's literally buyback protection

if you sell below ico, you gotta be legitmately retarded

You overestimate other crypto holders. They will sell low and whales will dump below buyback on exchange to sell into it. Not fudding, I hold this, but prepare for it.

The only issue i have with bmc is theyre russian

Most russian projects take ur money and then the project stagnates until u finally realize they never intended to do anything and ur now holding bags

I hope these guys dont do that

Gotta agree with this user

Starting price of $1 gives room for whales to dump and then buy back in for even cheaper than ico price

This is wat they did with Walton when it was released

Be ready

But that's panic sell level of stupidity. Oh wait. At least most pussies out there should've been scared away by russians.

As a russian myself, I can agree on this. But if everything goes well, we're going to drink vodka on the moon.

>But that's panic sell level of stupidity.
Yep. I'm not saying it will definitely, just expect it to happen.

When will Blackmoon hit the exchanges? My paycheck didn't come in time for me to buy ICO

>paying for ICOs
Eww. What is wrong with you faggots? Back in my days they'd give out coins for free just for signing up.

nice, what happened to all those bitcoin clone coins?

walton was a gook coin though, so the gook manipulated it to a great extend

tron is another gook coin, and its still fairly above ico price levels atm, mainly because the china ico ban hit a short while after tron was listed on etherdelta, which scared the gooks off

tbqh i doubt it'll trade below ico price, the worst that can happen is if it dips down 10% under its ico value, and that shouldn't cause anyone to panic sell

and if it actually dips lower, you'd just the buyback protection

The only concern I have is the current market situation. Not a lot of people are in the mood in buying a new coin up on EtherDelta.
But once the market moves back up so is this one.
It also has a badass name and logo