Would God forgive him if he apologized?

Would God forgive him if he apologized?

God is omnibenevolent, so if he repented appropriatley then yes.

god doesnt condem people to hell, they condem themselves to hell by choosing to fallow the path to hell instead of listening to god. He tells you exactly how to get into heaven.

>Be perfect
>Know everything
>Create life
>Know before hand that the life you created will damn itself to infinite torment and suffering if you don't make it do the correct things
>Don't make it do the correct things
>"if only you had listened to me D:"

Abrahamic religion is kibd of retarded morality wise.

you are assuming that god knows exactly what you will do, rather than that he knows ever possible outcome. Think of it as a man looking down on a maze a rat is in. He can see every possible path the rat can take and he can try to inform the rat of which is the correct way out, but that doesnt mean he can or does force the rat down a specific single path or know which one the rat will take

God is a thought experiment to explore the human mind

Humans are God's experiment with life.

>He'd genuinely prefer to be a robot.

I don't think God's forgiveness towards sin extends to angels

lets hope gods gaze cures all

>Intentionally create sentient beings
>Intentionally make them imperfect
>Punish them for their imperfections

really makes u think

Apologize for what? Fighting an egocentric psychotic retard?

God could have made you to do the correct things, but he prefers it to be your choice.

You've got a point.

god doesn't forgive anyone for apologizing.

God is omnipotent and omniscient so Satan has done exactly what God planned for him to do in the first place.

'Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?'

Become a catholic as long as you havn't murdered someone just a couple thousend years in purgatory befor you go to heaven

no, angels are like adults whereas humans are more like children. an angel using his free will for evil and rebellion will be punished thoroughly forever and will likely never repent.

I rather be a robot then being tortured and tormented for all eternity