KYBER IN 5 HOURS

Who's ready for x10?

Low market cap thanks to the market crash

REEEEEEEEE

We can't lose my KYBERMARINES

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When do the tokens come out?

Will it be on EtherDelta tomorrow?

This shit isn't even going to x2, unless the market recovers.

> buy 3.6 ETH worth of Kyber
>Sell 3 weeks later for 10 ETH
>Down 50% for some reason

>he didnt read the white paper to understand what the coin is actually used for.
>he doesnt know that the coin's value will not be based on the success of the network

prepare to be shocked lol

MGTI IS OUR ONLY HOPE NOW.

Thanks for telling me, i get confused with fucking timezones.

>prepare to be shocked lol

Hey user you forgot to post the mandatory "deebly concerned user" steemit article!

Hurry, to the link!

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
I have literally posted this in every Kyber thread I saw. It might be a good short term flip. It might be a good long term investment. But people need to understand what they are actually fucking buying. The shilling is incredible.

Chinese and Israeli cofounders. Prepare to lose your house

"here is what the coin does, be informed!"
"STOP POSTING THAT ARTICLE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NOONE CARES. MONEY SSKEEELEEETON!!!!"

so basically the coins will be burned with each transaction, meaning the price of the tokens will go up?

OH NOOOOES

REEEEEEEE

KYBERMARINES

Thanks for looking out for me, Benevolent user.

Please send me money too, if you really care.

I really hope you didn't go all in. I repeate Chinese and Israeli founders!!!!!!

It could. Yes. That is a big LONG TERM benefit to buying the coin.

I repeat

MONEY SKELETON!!!

p.s. I went all in

>Chinese and Israeli founders!!!!!!

ill stick it in your kyber, user... will buy 100k

this thing is going to go sub ico

Lol, yeah, the biggest ICO of 2017 with 40k whitelisted members is going to go sub ICO..

Looks like pajeet missed out on the whitelist

yeah, lambos for everyone. enjoy.

In light of the China mess this is the kind of exchange we need.

ICOs are valued on pure hype, the fact that it might not be totally successful is irrelevant.

KEK, no coiner keep crying

Don't be so brazen though user...I'm on the whitelist but we're in the middle of an absolute bloodbath

I don't think hunting down ico coins on etherdelta is on people's minds nowadays...

Agreed

I don't mind holding though..

>I don't think hunting down ico coins on etherdelta is on people's minds nowadays...
of course it is, jessica. just because you didn't prepare for this doesn't mean everyone else is as new as you.