ARK releases ACES

Ark ACES is now 100% complete. A community member made a video showing a successful transaction between ARK and ETH. Check the video below.

youtu.be/X94qHbZBYA8

And roadmap complete
ark.io/roadmap/

Ark getting shit done faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

pool.arkno.de/calculator.php
github.com/bradyo/ark-java-smart-bridge-listener/tree/master/src/main/java/example/ark_smartbridge_listener
github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node
calculator.reconnico.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AFks9A9TCF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEREEE WE GOOOOOO.

Down with the non-believers. We tried to warn you.

ACES is live! "ARK is vaporware" fags blown out. Last chance to get in for under double digits.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

trying to buy more in time. fuck. why do i always lose

shouldn't we be getting a yuge green candle right about now

It is here. No hype; simply pure power.

stop spamming

Some of you guys are walking straight into a pump and dump

>tfw 100 arklet

ground control to major Tom

price picking up a bit now

7000 BTC P&D you say?

Ethereum is a P&D, too, friend.

FYI ON ACES: Building a blockchain app(encoded listener) and connecting it to ARK’s mainchain via SmartBridge for initial testing. This now focuses on ACES(ARK Contract Execution Services) sponsored by ARK and built by community developers. ACES is an Encoded listener node, with a user interface connecting ARK and ETH.

Give it time, most people stop trading Friday, steady growth now. Massive gains Monday

not until people understand wtf it does

In English please

Look at the 5min or 1min it's fucking vertical. Enjoy being left behind.

Strap in boys!!

Remember when they had their live talk and the price didn't move for a few days? I 'member... You are all going to regret not buying in now before the next price bump

Ark is one step closer to replacing Eth now

Nigga, I've been all in since July, 15k sats..We got some serious sell walls to get past.

Monday has always been ARK's best day of the week.

They actually did it the absolute madmen

Anyone staking their Arks and earning good money?

Will the Ark you get for staking be reduced in the future like mining difficulty.

0.75 ARK per day, nothing too exciting at the moment.

why does coinmarketcap show a limit of 128,830,372 ARK

isnt ark unlimited ?

>gay voice video

Direct ETH : ARK Blockchain connection has been tested and is working.

which means...? Does this mean eth and erc20 tokens are interchangeable with ark?

How much do you own? Is this shows the correct amount?

pool.arkno.de/calculator.php

Yes.

Its close enough. its in the region of 10% of you staked ARK per year.

for anyone that thinks that is some miracle news:

Ark smartbridge is literally just a 64 bit string. ACES is simply a centralized server that takes your ethereum contract code and returns a token + wallet address + how much ark you need to send. You send the token and the amount of ark to the address, the listener looks at the blockchain, sees your token and verifies the ark is enough, then deploys the ethereum contract. This is nothing special, and quite frankly easy to code.

The big question is where the switch from arketh happens, since that is something the listener must take care of. If all it does is use the ark you sent to buy eth/gas on exchange then there are several issues with it:
- the price fluctuates, meaning you could end up paying less ark or need to pay more ark (in case of more you will get a your ark sent back to you minus transaction fee, resulting in a loss)
- the cost to deploy the ethereum contract could have changed after the arketh exchange. What does the listener do then? Deploy the contract at a loss for itself? sell the eth again for ark to send it back to its owner, possibly ending up with less ark than what was sent?
-ACES seems just proof of concept, and not something you'd actually use

gheh... thats actually some really cool shit.

no. Stop hyping this up, it will be ark's doom, because retarrds like you have no idea what they are talking about, resulting in too high expectations.

>Ark smartbridge is literally just a 64 bit string.
lol no, you're talking about the memo line on transactions that ARK renamed to smart bridge for some silly reason.

1000$
$

UX is tight though. Have you seen the interface? This is what's going to sell the coin

As for the potential technical shortcomings, I'm very certain that the team accounted for them. I haven't done my holistic research on it yet, but this team delivers

>roadmap complete
this is the first time I've seen a coin do this and it's pretty impressive

Then I retire

Bro, sorry but this is literally all that "smartbridge" is right now. A 64bit string that other programs can check and act upon.

Look at the github
github.com/bradyo/ark-java-smart-bridge-listener/tree/master/src/main/java/example/ark_smartbridge_listener

>The SmartBridge data field is very small, so we need to store the message payload externally and pass only the message token in Ark transactions.

github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node
>Added 64 bytes vendorField as first iteration of smart bridge

This guy is developing a convenient calculator calculator.reconnico.com/

>>commencing countdown, engines on
>>Check ignition and may God's love be with you

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One,

LIFTOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Ground Control
to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the whitepapers want to know whose shirts you wear

Now it's time to leave the capsule
if you dare.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFks9A9TCF0

GREATEST FUCKING MOON SONG OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!

WE MOONIN BOYOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprised Ark hasn't skyrocketed yet. Soon, I suppose.

whales suppressing price

$5 when?

its called sell the news.

Can I buy ACES on coinexchange?

Reeeeee

Lol look at it. Not even happening. Like 90% of ARK is already being held and forging.

45 BTC sell wall.

Just realized the reason ark rose these last few days was for this anticipation and I like an idiot actually fell it and bought the ath

It was hardly showing any volume

don't worry, some other suckers are gonna buy in, and you'll get your chance to offload your bags.

Oops the sell wall is gone... MAGIC!

mind explaining?
t. potential deluded arkie

>simple automatic coin to coin exchange at average market price.

Guys, this is really basic and everyone buying in because of it is retarded.

yeah but make sure you buy a bitcoin package first

I've been saying this for a few months now, but even though we're right, it doesn't matter, because ARK is supposed to be normie tier. The hype is going to dictate the price. Welcome to crypto.

is ark a security moonman? I don't have any so I'm too lazy to check myself

Please dont bite the hand that fed you

said this in the past the last times you posted this:
no one else is doing it
because it's simple it'll be used
kodak invented the mouse
jobs branded it
smartbridge sounds cool
people buy eth although it's just fuel
omg doesn't do anything and is worth 10$
digibyte was 2500 sats once
xrp has value even though there are 9billion million tokens that arent even needed for the tech

what do you want from us

I've been dispelling stupid ARK myths for ages even though I hold.

I don't want to hype up some magic bullet delusions. I want ARK adoption and expectations to be realistic, because it's a lot easier to discuss innovations and implement things when it's clear what the underlying technology is. Smartbridge is just some metadata, the same way Ripple has had ""SmartBridge"" in the form of a tag field in their protocol since day 1. What's magic here is more the ETH smart contract that takes care of this and the ACES middleware code itself.

ACES is essentially a self-hosted ShapeShift service, that is currently only trading ARKETH pairs. It's a good thing, simply, and good for adoption, but ultimately not an innovation in the crypto field itself. ARK is meant to be a normie coin, so this is fine and good for ARK overall.

It should be treated in the same class as BTC.

Please!! I lost my 200 Ark in a terrible accident!! Help me recover!! Anything please!

AN1pDiKuNwBJxVonnD7EBcuxa3H6fGXZAo

Sent :)

This is some cringey shit, senpai.

So can anyone just make their own encoded listener to switch out Ark with any other coin? I need to look in to this shit.

if you can code, sure.

All it basically is that it takes orders for a coin you have in stock, then tells anyone that wants it how much ark to send you + an identifier in the smartbridge field.

It's just:
A: I have 50 ETH
B: I want 5
A: Send me X Ark with this token so I know it's you
B: Done
A: I see your transtaction, I'll send your eth now

It's nothing that couldn't be done manually and it isn't decentralized. You need to trust A (the aces provider) to not fuck you over

Ah.. ok. Couldn't it it issue a smart contract though so that there'd be no way party A could reneg on the deal?

something like that is planned, but isn't implemented yet

>if ARK goes up to $100 I could be getting almost 10 bucks for free daily with my 314 ARK wallet
cool I guess

>daily
?
You'd have made about $96 per ARK, and at 314 ARK, that's basically $31,400 made.

He means if he stakes it you tard.

Daytrader detected

Although I've been in ARK since 61k I still don't have a great understanding of the system. What I've been curious about is, where do the 0.10 ARK the transaction fees go?

Thats a good question

Yeah sort of screwed that sentence up.

But also, do delegates forge an unlimited ARK supply? Or is there a finite point in which there is no more ARK? It seems that at some point almost all of the ARK would be in wallets aside from what the daytraders keep on exchanges. I also have a question about a component of ARK that I sort of understand but don't even know how to frame.

Important question, how is the conversion ratio calculated?

Delegates.

Same as BTC. Decreasing inflation to 0.

Did you find the retard who gave you 6000 dollars

Cool, thanks my man. Saw the other thread. That first biz delegate was a blessing in disguise for us to be setup with you and Chang.

We returned it

Seriously considering taking out a 5k personal loan and throwing it all into Ark. Even if it drops to 0, I can die in peace not wondering what could have been.

Cool sorry i saw his gay post begging and i said just contact them

Better hurry up... it's not like $5000 is life changing... but the gains from ark and those juicy staking returns could be

Hey sorry again, you guys check the vote before the account is created right. So vote then create account?

Yup, vote then create your account.

I enjoyed getting a lot more ark from dafty as his pook size fell but he was the last delegate so i have to revote

any guide on how to starting voting?

>tfw arklet

But user, you shouldn't cryptogamble what you can't afford to lose

Worthless technology... No one is going to use ark to execute a smart contract when they can just use eth or shapeshift. Fucking embarrassing that people think this is useful or will catch on.

If ACES becomes decentralized or forms a marketplace and breeds fee competition, it will be poised to overtake shapeshift.

unfortunately this is not possible on coins without proper smart contracts.

It isn't possible for this to become decentralized. At that point, it would simply become a decentralized marketplace.

Correct. it would overtake shapeshift for coin transfers. Shapeshift's market is huge.

And why would people use ACES instead of shapeshift?

Fees.