Litecoinplus official thread

I doubled my money 10 times with this coin now
Its going to make me a millionare and you retards dont even know ahaha. Cant believe you waste your time with this shit

Litecoin plus on nova exchange, you didnt hear it from me

neiss just went all in

>Market cap, 7 bitcoins
>Been around since 2014

Holy shit this things been dead forever. Probably just one person pumping and now shilling.

Wtf is litecoinplus? An even shittier version of litecoin? lmao

proof is in the pudding

whoever is doing it is basically giving away free money

How is this better than LItecoin? Give me the "dinner, dancing and a movie" version, not the "hi I just met you on Tinder wanna fok?" version.

Answer me this, does litecoin double your money 10 times in 3 days?

Nibba, I'm already up over 200x on ETH I bought below a dollar. I asked what the fokking coin does. IDGAF about green candles when I ask this.

I just told you what is it does. were you expecting a dead, non-utility coin to wow you with its functions? Its a money generating machine. You put money in, more money comes it

Proof? I showed you the pudding

you're trading with fucking pennies you autist

turned 18k sats into 1.4 million
thats pretty good my nigger. Thats about half as much as I make trading real coins per week

litecoinplus image macros coming soon

first image macro released

new meme?

nice just bought 100k

new ad?

I'm about to go buy 100k unironically. Such a low market cap, even Veeky Forums could move this thing

you wont regret this purchase
you have the 4 leaf clover and soon you will reicive your pot of gold

Orderbook: 0.16820391
This shit is hot

Literally the only thing Litecoin is good for is if you wanna FOMO buy a shitcoin at lightining speed on a shit exchange because "muh-trendlines!". Litecoin plus is a more shitty version of an obsolete coin.

doesnt matter, just doubled my money for the 11th time

my money tree xD