Did you know that there's a huge market for baby foreskin...

Did you know that there's a huge market for baby foreskin? A quick look online shows that an infant's foreskin sells for more than $400.
thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/C0015C

Other urls found in this thread:

intactwiki.org/wiki/Category:Foreskin_Products
intactwiki.org/wiki/Gomco
manhoodcanada.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uncut dick smells like a shit ass fucking Portuguese restaurant. They're doing ho's a favor trust me.

>Did you know that there's a huge market for baby foreskin? A quick look online shows that an infant's foreskin sells for more than $400.

That doesn't mean there is a huge market dumbass

intactwiki.org/wiki/Category:Foreskin_Products

I'll cut mine for $350

>doctor here is my baby's foreskin, what will the payment terms be?
>m'am .001 DGB is our standard rate
>omg wow, can't wait to get out of all this college dept!
>meanwhile hillary clinton celbrates her 160th birthday

She won't make it to 80. Screencap this.

Should I invest?

Humanity hates it's own children. Every act of love is just that, an act. Everyone just wants to use you for something. You are a product to be butchered, beaten down, and sold to the highest bidder.

Invest in SkinMedica, Edge Systems LLC, Organogenesis, LifeCell Corporation(NASDAQ), Advanced Tissue Sciences, and Intercytex

I prefer my cut weiner. Uncut cocks look unsophisticated.

Ok Mr. Goldstein

This is the most popular circumcision device sold in the United States. It was developed by a company called "Goldstein Medical Company".
intactwiki.org/wiki/Gomco

>0.001 DGB is 400$

someday bros

Dirty cutniggers who don't wash their dick because they think being cut is cleaner have nastier dicks than uncutfags because they are forced to wash at least once a day.

You really think it's just kike's that have cut dicks? Mid and late 80s it was hella popular in USA for all peoples...not sure why though

Off topic but I might take my crypto earnings to create a cut dick moisturizing underwear.

The dick area would be its own "moisture chamber" filled with dick moisturizing lotion that won't leave the containment area.

Think of it as an innovation of the glove idea from "Of Mice and Men"

Great idea. You could use this as the design. ;)

Forgot image.

Perfect! We'd just slip that into the polymer material.

Here's an artist rendition of the prototype.

That is just for 1mL of foreskin extract. Male infants are being harvested for profit.

Someone beat you to it:
manhoodcanada.com/