Tell me what i need to work on

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Anbessa100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your financial literacy

delts

penile enlargement

posting on the right board

Thanks for the SERIOUS feedback bro. Good to know some people out there care about things more important than fake money. Fags.

work on your portfolio

What is a port folio. Like a brief case?

Hair and tattoos. Both look equally homosexual.

when we talk about making gains, we don't me drinking muscle milk and creatine, sucking it in and only working out our biceps.

you literally are a sociopath, 100%

have you ever done a deadlift or squat in your life? you are skinny and have no mass on delts, back, legs. basically all the biggest muscle groups. how much do you weigh? like 70kg?

>puts tinfoil hat on
>"israel dindu nuffin"
god i hate that cunt

Veeky Forums is a lie. Girls love guys who are ef/fa/y.
You need to buy DNT if you want to make it

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF STOP RUINING THIS BOARD FAGGOT SAGE REPORT HIDE

they love numales but they still fuck the fit guys ;)

Do you only bench?

Hey listen fags, I bet none of you have ever touched a pussy in your life. I am soliciting serious feedback about the structural integrity of my body. The body is the closest physical manifestation you have to communicating with your spirit, a small part of our singular collective consciousness. Why not put some effort into honoring it?

how much to fuck you in the ass, op?

>cheap ass tattoos
>aldi plastic bag in bag ground
Your taste.

WHY ARE YOU COMING TO BIZ TO PROJECT YOUR INSECURITIES, PUSSY DOESNT GET WET FOR GAY LION TATTOOS FAGGOT

That is totally uncalled for. I am completely straight and only have sex with women. I believe the only correct sexuality is hetero because evolution and biology and shit.

You need to put on some mass. what are you, like 160lbs?

Tattoo removal and posture

nigga u look like you got a chest burster about to pop out

dude, stop LARPing you are probably an overweight neckbeard.

Is this your twitter?

twitter.com/Anbessa100

Can't fix that mess, OP. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

get money or fuck off yo

fags found Veeky Forums time to leave

Pretty much need to work on everything but chest, your lower abs are pretty lacking considering you are about 12% bf. Still a good physique though and I'm sure you get plenty of girls mirin

pissening chest insertions

face

delts, lat width, cant see back thickness

Delts, forearms, neck, tattoos

Chest is looking good though

Not being a manlet

i'd say lower abs.

traps and neck..do wrestling drills