Ancient Iran Thread

ITT: We will talk and discuss about Ancient Iran and Iranian peoples

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't even know why Iran calls itself "Iran". It should be called Fland. We're more Iranic (not F, Iranic) than them. Here are some examples

-We still use Pre-Islamic Iranian names such as Cemşid, Rüstem, Feridun, Firdevs, Hüsrev etc as common names. In Arap Republic of Iran you can get executed for having infidel Iranian names
-TÜRKish culture is mostly based on Iranian culture whereas F culture is based on Arap culture
-Like ancient Iranians, TÜRKs are/were warlike whereas F people don't know a shit about war at all. They hired mercenaries around them.
-Like ancient Iranians, TÜRKs were (some still ARE) nomadic whereas F people are sedentary.
-Ancient Iranians hated wh*Tes with a burning passion, Turks hate wh*Tes whereas Fersians suck tiny wh*Te cock to be considered as wh*Te
-Iran uses Arap alphabet whereas Turks don't even even read just like ancient Iranians

my question is what happened to all the meme non-Persian races of Iran like the Medians and Elamites?

(you)

LARP

lparlparlaprlaplrarplarplarpalrpalrap?
lapralpralprararalpraprlarplarpla?
oh, don't mind me, i'm trying to speak wh*Teish. i'm still at A1 level.

Thanks for the (you)

Why are Turks such disgusting sub-humans?

>Medes
Were a Persian tribe, literally spoke almost exactly the same language as the Persians, dressed similarly, same religions and customs, etc...They just settled down first and we even have fragementary evidence of their language being intelligible with Old Persian.
>Elamites
They were almost genocided by the Neo Assyrians (whose own sources as well as others mention how little of Elamite civilization survived their ravages) and they are not Iranic/Iranian but a people isolate language and ethnically from Semites and Iranians. By the end of the Achaemenid period, Elamites were already more or less racially extinct.

One of the great mysteries of the world, alongside why they claim actually be Turkic.

Turks are an oddity aren't they? The sedentary population of Anatolia would've massively outnumbered any Turkic invaders settling in the area and ergo, modern Turks have more in common with those Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, etc...living in those lands and blanding up with them yet they venerate their oppressors.

Weird.

>wh*Te subhuman in charge of genetics
we wiped out ancient anatolians
now they're sleeping in their graves
if i ever see any of you subhumans talking about anatolians i'll rape you in the ass

do you even understand the image you just posted?

Why are you posting an unsourced image that just concedes your cockroach kind are mongrels?

>dO yOu uNdErStandDh tHe imAghe yuO jsST posTed

>Turks are 10% turkic even according to your MS paint skills
Proves my point desu.
South Central Asia is Afghanistan btw.

Now here's an actual genetic study, even Pashtuns are more Turkic than you, Ahmet Araboglu.

>post image that shows your kind of mutts
>try to deny it anyway by showing you are mutts
???

Mfw I like Archaemenid history but Turkshits ruin every Persia thread

>unsourced image
>gedmatch kit is literally written
i want you to beat you up and stick your keyboard up your ass. because your wh*Te kind is not only subhuman, but also retarded, leaf.
you cannot win against me in any kind of genetic argument. i'm way more educated than any wh*Te subhuman will ever be on Veeky Forums.

>10% Turkic
>Source: my wh*Te subhuman ass

here's an actual study with no FRAPPE b.s
bmcgenomics.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2164-15-963

i'll also refute that pic easily. you just gotta wait.

>"Turk" in charge of genetics
Fucking kek. Even your own link proves you're an anatolian mongrel.

>no proofs just more bullshit
Concession accepted, roach.

here i am, wh*Te leafy boy.

now let's go over with what you shat.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22332727
>according to the pic frappe results actually show this.

and i'll actually also post the East Eurasian+West Eurasian results too.

Silence, subhuman. i'm going to anally wreck you in this thread. you're my whore from now on.

>West Eurasian
>Turkic

Another reason Turks aren't Persians, they can't even spell words properly, whereas the Persian empires were the heights of culture

>article even talks about European and non-Turkic western asian and caucasusian influence on "Turkic" speakers
>"WE ARE RACIALLY PURE"
Retard.

>more poo admixture than turkic admixture

XAXAXAXAXAXA my brown unibrowed churka friend, you once again prove my point.

>you're my whore from now on

You are the descendants of whores sleeping with 1/16 Turkic descendants of whores, the irony is rich here.

>Fucking kek. Even your own link proves you're an anatolian mongrel.

>wh*Te subhuman in charge of genetics
lmao
wh*Tes are literally retarded. they can't even read a simple chart.
but don't worry. i'm way more educated than any of you subhumans will ever be.

also
>using Haplogroup chart as a proof
lmao
wh*Tes are literally inferior.

>more poo admixture than turkic admixture
wh*Te subhuman in charge of genetics again.
let's go over with what he shat

remember in that pic i posted this what does this pic tell
>Turkmen: South Indian 6.7%
>South Central Asia: 21.3%

are you that Chechen sub-human by the way? I was waiting for you actually.

>and i'll actually also post the East Eurasian+West Eurasian results too.
yes found it.
pic related. some samples are obviously tourists (like 2-3) but rest are Turkish and all are over 15% E. Eurasian.

GG WP, it seems wh*Tes hit the wrong rock this time. Had it been an another Turk he'd have said "b-but n-no" but i'm harder than that.

>your own map shows you're like 40% Greek
Thank you Ali ibn al-Saudioglu, your stupidity is only strengthening my point.

>South Central Asia: 21.3%

South Central Asia is Afghanistan and Tadzikistan you illiterate son of a Syrian whore. I know stupidity is in your "people"s blood, but perhaps try and develop a little self-awareness, you brown mongrel you.

>are you that Chechen sub-human by the way?

I'm no chechen, I'm the descendants of people that cucked you, your Ottoman "empire", and your "cousins" in Middle Asia for 500 years.

>your own map shows you're like 40% Greek
Chechen underage subhuman cannot read a map it seems.
>40% Greek
>J2
>Common in: Central Asia, Italy, Azerbaijan
>Greece: Not very common

You have very nice eyes, wh*Te boy. I wanna carve them out.
anyway, haplos=/=race. Because even Uzkeks have J2 as their mainhaplo and they have nothing to do with, say, Cretans/Italians.

>South Central Asia is Afghanistan and Tadzikistan you illiterate son of a Syrian whore. I know stupidity is in your "people"s blood, but perhaps try and develop a little self-awareness, you brown mongrel you.
>I'M A wh*Te SUBHUMAN
>I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MDLP K23B CALCULATORS
>I MUST SHITPOSSSSSSSSSSSST
lmao
what i'm saying is something different btw. they might have counted s. central asia component as "indian". not very wrong actually.
>I'm no chechen, I'm the descendants of people that cucked you, your Ottoman "empire", and your "cousins" in Middle Asia for 500 years.
>Middle Asia
yes you're that Chechen subhuman

i'd really love to drag you by your Armenoid nose, throw you in a bin and beat the shit out of you while raping your kavkaz mother in front of you.

Now get the fuck out of here before i squash you.

Ignoring all the shitposting, how stable what the Persian Empire? Was it fairly centralized and stable even with the rather quick expansion? Or was it just for map points, like the Mongols.

wait i actually did some research, this is not the chechen subhuman
this is a (F)ersian subhuman TOP KEK :DDDD

It was fairly cntralized and have good courier system

Who can explain me, who start shitposting that persians dont letter P in their language?Maybe you guys miss persian with ossetian language?

Pretty sure it started with some k*rd shitposter.

>I'm the descendants of people that cucked you, your Ottoman "empire", and your "cousins" in Middle Asia for 500 years.
>regards, (F)ersian
I can't believe a literal bedouin rapebaby even calls me arap lmao :-DDD If anything, it still makes me superior to you because Araps raped your ancestors :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Also i just discovered that the rabid canadian is actually an (F)
from now on my anti-iran threads, posts will be more harsh and common.
he's the only based kürt

Why are you so mad that 90% of the people in this thread are calling out your bullshit, Memet?

>t*r(D) calling anyone else a bedouin rapebaby

Literally 90% of you look like avg Saudi or Egyptian, kek

I ain't mad. In fact i love starting fights and winning them. But i really didn't know that the rabid Canadian was actually (F)ersian :DDDDD This came as a surprise to me, i thought he was wh*Te because one of his posts on /int/ says that his ancestors fought at Vienna against TÜRKs.

>Bedouin rapebaby
tell me again why don't you call yourself Parsi instead of Farsi :DDDDD
>B-But you l-look Saudi
It means that your mother would be inherently attracted to me if he saw me, Arap rapists coded in (F) dna that (F) women will always be attracted to Araps

By the way i noticed how you switched to memes when you lost the genetic argument :-DDDD i love wrecking retards

>I ain't mad.
Lying.
>wh*Te
Stop signing your posts.

Here a question for people who actually want to talk about Iranians. Is there a north-south genetic divide in Iran? It always seemed like Iranian peoples (including Persians, Kurds, Talysh and others) in the north look whiter while those from central and south Iran (mainly Persians but also some Baloch) look darker.

For me as for eastern iranian all they looks dark, lol

>tell me again why don't you call yourself Parsi instead of Farsi

Nobody in Iran ever called themselves "Parsi", Mehmet ibn Umar al-Yemeni. Iranians had been known as Iranians since Avestan time.

>Arap rapists coded in (F) dna that (F) women will always be attracted to Araps

Most Araps themselves were Iranian rapebabies to begin with, entire eastern coast of Arabian Peninsula was under Iranian control for 600 years, both during Achaemenids and Sassanids :D :D :D

Not to mention your Ottoman ancestors brought in millions of Araps from Syria, Iraq, and Hejaz into anatolia, to enrich the "turkish" gene pool, sharing a country for 600 years does that to you :D

>By the way i noticed how you switched to memes when you lost the genetic argument

You won nothing Abdullah Muhammetoglu, even your own genetic "sources" proved that your people are mongrels with more arab/poo admixture than actual turkic admixture.

I aint lie on the internet. it's a cracKKKer thing
>stop signing your posts
i ain't. it's your new nickname now. Just like how (F)ersian became the new nickname for F people.

Thats a given. People living along the eastern Iranian border didnt really come in touch with semitic peoples. Except for Pashtuns I guess, some of them look FULL ARYAN!!11 and others look like Pakis.

Dude i live in Kazakhstan summary 4 years and kazakhs say that people in Turkey now from turkic have only language, and even its very changed

>It always seemed like Iranian peoples (including Persians, Kurds, Talysh and others) in the north look whiter while those from central and south Iran (mainly Persians but also some Baloch) look darker

On average there is a difference, although not big enough that you can really tell what part of Iran people are from. Only difference is the southern coast of Iran, where Arab admixture is more (as well as some African admixture), so the people there look like Emiratis, more or less. Also Isfahanis (central Iran) look as light as people from northern Iran because shit tons of Georgians/Armenians were "relocated" to there during the 1600s.

You can still find some light people in Shiraz and plenty of dark people in Tabriz or Gilan.

Pic related is from Tabriz, in northwest Iran.

>Nobody in Iran ever called themselves "Parsi", Mehmet ibn Umar al-Yemeni. Iranians had been known as Iranians since Avestan time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi
lmao (F) bastard stop lying. they raped you hard.
>Most Araps themselves were Iranian rapebabies to begin with, entire eastern coast of Arabian Peninsula was under Iranian control for 600 years, both during Achaemenids and Sassanids :D :D :D
source: my ass
also stop copying my writing style. it's embarassing.
>Not to mention your Ottoman ancestors brought in millions of Araps from Syria, Iraq, and Hejaz into anatolia, to enrich the "turkish" gene pool, sharing a country for 600 years does that to you :D
source: my (F) ass
also as i've said before i ain't got no problem with Araps, because they raped (F)s. However, i'm more Iranic than you both genetically and culturally. You resemble Bedouins more.
>You won nothing Abdullah Muhammetoglu, even your own genetic "sources" proved that your people are mongrels with more arab/poo admixture than actual turkic admixture.
my genetic sources disproved what you said.
even in your link it correlates with and here's how actual genetics look like. and the mongoloid dna also correlates with your picture

who the fuck cares we ain't Kipchak. Tell that to Tatars in Russia.

Turks, Kurds, Armenians and Gerorgians look whiter than that imo. Those guys look like Azeris

ITT: Peoples who are mainly descendants of semitics and meds talking about how pure the are.

Well, not all pashtuns are really pashtuns, some tribes was tajiks, and some mixed with indians
And actually they are not most black eastern iranians, with tajiks and pamir people they are most lightest
Beluji have really dark skin like south indians

Here's an Azerbaijani among (F)ersians

can you spot the Azerbaijani?

Stop lying and avatar-fagging.