FUCKING JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP F AM

FUCKING JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP F AM

I'd like to take a moment to honor our dearly departed friend Brendan Fraser poster. Now he's in a place where shitcoins flow like wine and the gains are plentiful...

Just bought some more today

Jesus these bags. The problem is that there is NO positive news to expected in the weeks/months to come. At least the CEO managed to assemble his desk.

>held my bags like a champ even as we fell from +%300
>CAT devs update with a blog post showing off the new office
>"we're just waiting on the most important part: the internet connection!"
>tfw I dumped my bags at +%40 and poured everything into BMC.

Calling out Anomaly whale.

I guess the question is why? Why did you do it? Precious neet bucks...gone.
Even brendan fraser gave up on this.

i dropped my bags when i saw the CEO assembling his desk,very unprofessional i see them as complete newbies.best they could do is craptopia and radar relay is a fail from the start,people still buying are delusional

I got completely out of this shit for Ethbet today, looking like it will do way fucking better

What is BMC

I don't even list it in my blockfolio anymore out of shame.

I might buy some of this. feels like its really rock-bottomed.

This shit is fugged I'm removing it from blockfolio like the other user. Shame

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT ANY OF YOU SELL AT +300% ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

>implying we didn't all buy at +300%

I didn't buy but good ICOs go way more than 300%

Why doesn't everyone just put a 10-15% stop loss on everything they buu? I never got the hold meme. Once it's gone down >15% in one go it's probably a lost cause

A combination of inexperience, greed and delusion that it was just a correction. Most anons here probably didn't do their homework on this one. Myself included. A harsh lesson. A glance at the road map would have indicated that it was going nowhere soon. It had no place at 30m cap. Probably will go somewhere but not soon.

Still slightly above ICO price. Think it might be time to sell and dump more into ChainLink.

what are you talking about? their road map is one of the better ones out there. realistic with tangible product (alpha) in place, well ahead of their schedule. perhaps more importantly is that they are well ahead of their competition too.

the reason why this coin didn't take off is because markets stopped adding every single fucking coin/ICO that applies in mid august. a lot of its value was depending on it being put on the markets it applied to quickly.

>still down 70.45%

I'm being a bit harsh. They do seem like a good team and communicate well enough. Good luck to them. Wouldn't underestimate etherparty though.

I actually bought this at close to $4 dollars, had to sell at a loss as soon as I realized it's value was being manipulated.

I'd actually unironically say it's a good buy at the current price . As long as the team stay active this will pump at some point.

>tfw bought below ICO price while the ICO was still active
Still comfy here

i bought in ico, so neither lost nor gained
but i will hold this, team is actually working, not like some shitcoin which still pump sometimes.
We will see but i have a good feeling about it, no cmparable competitor out now (agrello has another goal), lets see in 6 months

This lmao. I was in the plus for a few hours tho. Now I lost about 75% onthis shitcoin. Not gonna sell at this point tho