I was whitelisted for kyber and didn't put my 3...

I was whitelisted for kyber and didn't put my 3.6 eth into it because part time fucked around part time was unsure if there is going to be another crash then I slept and the next day the sale was over

tell me how stupid I'am. I fucked up again

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Y oh piece shit you fucking sonofabitch I wanted in on this so fucking bad you mother bitch

Maybe not. Holders can't trade until the 24th, and, judging by forum activity, there are dozens of shillers looking to flip right away. That isn't a good sign for value.

Also, long term, the coin might be worth a lot, but 90% of those investing in the coin have no idea what it actually does. Don't be one of them.
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

ah here u are, missed u man,somebody donate 10 DBG to him so he can shut up

Do you never sleep? Your article is absolute shite man. It's just some random page from the whitepaper completely out of context and misinterpreted. You know spreading FUD and misleading info about a company is illegal, right?

And OP yes you fucked up. I only put 3 ETH in and hate myself for it, should have put more in. By far the best project atm

theres still time for ETHbet my man but you did fuck up

allways act on gut instinct or stay poor

oh, it's this faggot again

you're talking to a guy who didn't put 10k into omg when it was 0.4$ even tho I wanted, just because I was unsure on what was going to happen on 1 august so I let it slide away.
And to a guy who didn't sell a lot of times at 300% until the coins fell down to buy price.

I'm cursed to not make money. It's like I can't make decisions I fuck around too much lel

For the love of god don´t post your fucking article.
fud all you want, but don´t link to this thing anymore.

yeah I figure I'll be miserable again like I was for omg. The pain will be unreal damnit

What isn't accurate? Feel free to comment, and if I am wrong, I will issue a retraction. So far, I just get dozens of panjeets, literal panjeets, calling me names with no counterarguments.

Etherdelta might be your absolution. Just be quick before it goes up

not a big deal
probably worth 7.2 eth now
was free money but not much

Also, notice that the article is neutral on the coin. However, if a large share of ICO holders plan to do a short term flip, and many here seem to want to, then returns will be low. That isn't my article. That is all of you doing the exact same thing you stupid panjeets.

>issue a retraction

No please, no more issues. I tried to give you some real critique before but you acted like an arrogant faggot so just fuck please

No you didn't. Repost it then. Literally no one has tried to argue against the article anytime I have posted it.

now a big deal
starting at 2x ico ughhh

should I just end it?

why do gooks not have facial expressions?

Because they don't have souls either.

does anyone have the same problem as me?

how do you people make yourself aware and not let slide things like I do all the fucking time

just take 1/2 out no matter what when you 2x your money

call them nigger lovers.

is ok just buy my 10x kyber bags on ed