Question for Catholics: how do you feel about the post-Vatican II church?

Question for Catholics: how do you feel about the post-Vatican II church?

The current modernism has very little to do with Vatican II.

Not good

Hate it

Makes me consider Protestantism

Is it even possible to be a Catholic and disagree with the direction the Church has taken?

Paul corrected Peter.

How in good conscience would you ever let the pope (The representant of god on Earth) kiss your feet with that smug face? rapefugees truly have zero respect for anything, the wicked bastards

It opened up and the faithful left.

>what are Anti-Popes
Annoyed we use English for more than half the hymns and church responses, mainly because it's made Latin died off

Opposition to Vatican II is just an alt-right meme, like being angry at the Ghostbusters remake. Most kids in this thread probably LARP as neo-pagans when they're not LARPing as traditionalist Catholics.

Never really gave a shit, I just stick to my own reading and worship away from the church, lets me focus more on the religion and less about the religion's politics.

Unification of Italy is dissolving the papal States was the biggest mistake of the 19th century and of the Christian faith.

T. Italian born catholic.

Fuck you popecuck, 20 settembre best day of my life

Oh no! He's kissing and washing the feet of people we consider beneath. What would Jesus have done! /s
You should become Protestant. It goes well with your I.Q.

This picture has nothing to do with Vatican II.
I think that it was necessary in a way. But that it would be a good idea to have more masses in Latin.

Traditionalist Catholics have nothing to do with the alt-right. Why do you lefties pretend everyone that disagrees with you is alt-right?

Hope someone assassinates that piece of fuck that kills himself pope. Not due this pic tho ofcourse, but in general he's an embaressment

Why do storm-fags think there was a time when the Catholic Church hated black people?

How can Francis be against the death penalty when the bible literally commands death for certain crimes?

Reminder that the Catholic Church once ordered the enslavement of the entire African continent

I'm seriously curious why this image is always posted as if it's supposed to make the pope look bad? This is as Christ like as it gets.

it also did that for the americas, and for the middle east, and asia. are you going to cry about that too?

What

Nice meme. I am not even catholic.

Whatever happened to just washing someone's feet and not fucking making out with them?

completely judiazed and cucked

They don't care, they are following their non-gnostic heresy to the last minute because they have a deep love for hell.

These people think you can buy your place in heaven by giving money to others.