Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of others; be it cultural, scientific or economic...

Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of others; be it cultural, scientific or economic, you are in fact a complete loser and a brainlet in every sense of the word.

>muh heritage.

muh patrimony
muh tradtion muffucka

T. Nigger who doesn't even know who his father was

Great. Does this mean people will shut up about the unpleasant things people who may or may not have been my ancestors did?

take your daddy issues somewhere else

Read this in Lindy's voice desu

kids already triggered by the fact their ancestors accomplishments don't legitimize their pseud basement dweller lifestyle

Is this your argument?

This desu

What do you mean by personal pride

t. descendant of shit shovelers and serfs

What's it like not being 100% white western european with noble blood? must suck

>western
Dropped

>he's eastern european

it's ok, we can't all have perfectly pure white bloodlines like mine, there's literally never been a drop of anything besides white in my entire family tree, my facial structure is literally perfect. Cry more.

what a useless thread

good threads get locked and this stain sits in the queue

Eastern europe is the whiter one.

ahahaha

Suck my anglo dick, long live Perfidious Albion

>Anglos
>white
My sides

i have blue eyes, like I said, noble blood. We look different than the commoners.

On the left you see the most pristine race known to man, on the right you see the men who beat them at every turn.

Why do anglos larp as nordic when they're clearly meds?

Literally nothing wrong with using your races status and accomplishments to fuel your own status

NORDICS

B
T
F
O

Amen.

And what have you accomplished to make you worthy of them?
>it sure was hard being born to the right family, plz love me

thats the thing about nobility, has nothing to do with effort. Youre born noble, commoners will literally never understand, i was born to be better than you.

If it's so easy to be born of a good bloodline why didn't you do it?
>inb4 excuses

And yet you ended up on a Mongolian puppet-show forum

because this is literally the only place where I can laugh at commoners without being assaulted by the left. Thanks for being my punching bag

>he's wasted his life doing absolutely nothing of note and probably won't even continue his bloodline
>therefore his only solace is in going onto Laotian cave-drawing boards and arguing MUH HERITAGE MUH BLOODLINE with weebs
>he will die in twenty years having accomplished nothing to make any of his family members proud and will be forgotten long before he is buried
You have my pity

must be sad having to vent all that commoner frustration via greentexting on an anonymous image board instead of having fun like everyone else, but I guess you cant blame a commoner for being such a little bitch about everything.

>he's still posting

just calm down and take big breaths through your stubby, mixed subhuman nose, and lick the fast food off your big mixed lips and you should feel better in no time

This is what intellectual insecurity looks like.
It's ok, anons. None of us are born the people we seek to become. That's just the nature of life. What constitutes 'you' can not exist in the past or the future; only the present. Oh well. I'm sure you're all a charming bunch irl though. Cough.

>projecting harder than a movie theater

its ok, I understand why you want my attention so much, Im the closest thing to royalty thats ever given you the time of day.

>nothing that came beforehand did constitute you
you know you are on a history board here right?
also rly low level smugposting here. cough.

I

No "white western european" would ever say they are one. ever.
>T. Yankee mongrel

Can we stop having black history month then?

You're right, I am a Yank, but I'm not a mongrel. I'm 3rd generation, my grandfather was a fucking officer in the british army during WW1, my family has done more for Britain than most people that live there. I have absolutely NO mixture whatsoever, literally the most exotic blood i have is southern france/spanish, and it's like 2%, probably from their nobility since the nobility of europe was interlocked in countless arranged marriages. However, as far as blood goes, I'm more british than most british citizens

The only people Anglos ever beat were 3rd world niggers and sandniggers, AKA their racial kin.

>He wasn't born awesome.
>His mommy left him in a dumpster behind the Waffle House when she saw his ugly half-black mug.
lol at your life!
:D

Racial autism is still autism

>noble blood
>We look different than the commoners
Britain was one of the first countries in Europe that unironically gave JEWS aristocratic titles. And it unironically made Rotschild into a baron. There's literally nothing white about English aristocracy.

i have no jewish blood whatsoever, nice try though.

reminder that the OP pic is what the average ethnic finnish man looks like

I fully agree. Today my sister told me she finally got that job she always wanted and asked me if I'm proud of her. I just called her a stupid bitch, why would I ever be proud of someone else's achievement? Truly absurd, enlightened individuals such as me are above these petty things.

Seeing that you're American you probably have nigger and native blood on top of jewish blood as well.

No really, let's try and analyze this without trying to justify our own biased ideological position.

Is not pride, ultimately, a sense of satisfaction with some aspect? This aspect is always external, for pride requires an identity, a self to experience this pride. A personal sense of pride is usually the result of some successful work, achieved by the person. So pride requires an invested interest in the thing which produces the emotion. Think of a father being proud of his son. The son is the object, and the father is the subject, thus the subjects interest being manifested in the object, creates pride in the subject. This is then *vicarious experience*. Now, let us take this to another level of abstraction: A football fan has an invested emotional interest in his team winning. The emotional satisfaction is key to understanding pride. Now, which aspect of the football team's acts create pride in the fan? Is it not success? Why is the fan even funneling his interest into the success of this team? This is very much simple, but it is emotional satisfaction, i.e. pride. But if his team is to lose, does he stop being a fan? Usually no. What happens is that he attempts to justify the failure of the team, as to maintain the sense of pride; through the exposure of injustice. ''The ref was unfair'', and so on. It can not be the members of the team which cause this sense of pride, for they are replaced, or switch to another team. What does occur is that the fan may have a personal favorite player, this is hero worship. But, fundamentally, his sense of pride (satisfaction) is derived from the 'ethos' of the team. So, in actuality, what occurs here is a process of identification. But when one identifies with something, he must be ready to defend it, to take up responsibility for it, for it is him, binding his ego to the ethos. In this way, pride (derived from externals) can be detrimental to the individual.

Amen

>Literally nothing wrong with using your races status and accomplishments to fuel your own status

>to fuel your own status
And how is this done? Furthermore, why? What does this actually even accomplish? If you are interested in your 'own status', then you'd be wise to work to your own success. How do the accomplishments of members of your ethnicity/race/group 'fuel', your own status? If a bum is proud of the accomplishment of some notable historical figure of his own ethnicity, what good does that do him? What will increase his status is his own work. Now I agree in this, that the aesthetic fantasy, produced by his pride in his group, may boost his moral or give him a sense of purpose. But it is quite arbitrary .He could join some religion or political movement and attempt to get the same 'fuel' from that. But does he fuel himself or does he become fuel for whatever group he holds pride in? Take some prideful soldier in WW1 for that example.

what I've been trying to tell you all thread is that I researched my ancestry and I literally figured out, down to percentages, what I am. There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.

Nice try mongrel

so then why do we still have black mystery month and gay pride week

So now when someone asks you what you like about yourself you can add the fact that your sister got that job she wanted.

That's an interesting thought, OP.

Not him but why do you care exactly?
Because most people are really quite stupid.

Basically white people look better and have more status in this world.

If you're tall white and handsome you are pretty much unmoggable and the world is your oyster. This is due to history. People are drawn to strength and pride and what better than an unremorseful love of ones own people and wanting to forcefully segregate and hate the lesser inferior races that could impurify your beloved race

Psychologically people also get off on being seen as superior to the next person, for example in a room or party full of short or ugly people, a tall and handsome person will stand out as the genetically superior and this will affect his mindset and ego

The same applies to race either consciously or subconsciously for every person.

Sure there are outliers and preferences to some extent but people in general agree that white people are the overall more attractive and high status race out of them all. This fact is based on history and arguably objective beauty standards.

hence any white person can use this to their egos and psychological advantage

>piggyback America and Russia
>WE BEAT GERMANY!
England truly is Poland tier

>what I've been trying to tell you all thread is that I researched my ancestry and I literally figured out, down to percentages, what I am. There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.

>hence any white person can use this to their egos and psychological advantage

Going by what you described, (which I do agree with empirically) not *any* white person could do this. What if he is ugly & short, or whatever. What good will taking pride in the fact that people of his race are more attractive on average and taller on average? It will simply make him look even more pathetic. If we are to take your logic to its apex, it would simple be a matter of might makes right, in the sense of aesthetics as well as capacity i.e. power. So why is the pride in ones own people even necessary at that point? Consider the American blacks with their ''we wuz kangz'' type of rhetoric. It is the same thing, the same ego boosting apparatus which you describe. Though it may be based on fiction, it *still* has the same effects on their psyche, (25th dynasty were blacks though). Why go through all this when you can truly make yourself the center of it all? Are *you* not the source of these value assertions in the first place, and how they reflect back on you? Again, by your own logic, it is no longer a dichotomy of race, but of Beauty-ugliness, power-weakness... etc.

Just today I wondered what would motivate me if I was an African American, and found that there was absolutely nothing else than my massive dong and physique.

Being white truly is the greatest.

This is a linguistic trick that hides what really happens when someone takes pride in other people. Taking pride in being related to people is a form of honoring them and for the great figures (Caesar, Napoleon, etc) is one of the reasons they probably did it (for the glory that outlasts their own person).

If I say I'm proud of my grandfather for having suffered greatly and made a success out of himself, I'm saying that I'm honored to be related to him and I appreciate him.

If I say I'm proud to be English, I'm saying I'm honored to be a part the nation that produced such great people and such a great culture, etc.

Taking pride is heaping praise and appreciation onto others, not taking credit for it.

So yes, if someone says they're proud to be White, that's a show of appreciation, not a claim of accomplishment and never was a claim of accomplishment.

A high status race is just one more quality that will get you ahead in today's cut throat society.

For example an ugly and short white man can still be physically strong, can still be unmoggable in terms of race, a very handy quality. They could even get plastic surgery. Their opportunities, social circle, dating options and the way society perceives them is still to their advantage based on their high status race.

The way the world works and sees lower status races is incomparable to a white person. Racist words such as honkey or cracker do not offend the white man, for there is no weight behind them. However a race that is by definition ugly, will have great qualms with being pointed out as generically inferior.

That's not to say if you're not born white you can't be far more successful than 99% of white people. It's just that you will have to work much harder for that success, and still have society taking away from it purely based on your race

Well, this all is really relative to your location in the world. I mean, I do agree with you about the actuality of these things. But again, I don't see a point in deriving pride from this. It seems like a crutch, more than fuel. And the only people that *really* focus on it end up deluded or are themselves meek and ugly and seek to bind their ego to this ideal. As I mentioned before, they think they are bettering themselves, but they end up being an apparatus of the thing itself, i.e. a slave.

If you take personal pride in your own accomplishments you are also a brainlet because you can't grasp that the world is deterministic without agency.

This nigga gets it. OP is a meritocratic retard.

Possibly true to some extent that obsession over the thing can lead to it being a crutch for some people

however I cannot see how any person proud and of sane mind can allow their own relatives or people to mix with a lower race thus diluting the offsprings aesthetic and social qualities

Therefore some amount of focus on race issues and racial pride must take place in ones social and home life

Then the capability of the person was determined. What's the issue here? How will you know your capability if you do not make an attempt. Whatever the true nature of the will is, we will always feel as if we have it, thus it is irrelevant, and merely an emotional pacifier like the just world fallacy you are invoking.

The delusion of egalitarianism, really.

>however I cannot see how any person proud and of sane mind can allow their own relatives or people to mix with a lower race thus diluting the offsprings aesthetic and social qualities

This actually helps me illustrate my point. Pride is not even necessary here. It will always be your own aesthetic preference and interest which causes you to feel pride in whatever. The people that end up doing these things, or any thing that is to their detriment, usually think that their interest is right or just, or whatever, but as you can see, it is not even their own, they think it is, but they have been fooled.

> beauty is not objective
> a human should not aspire to mate with the most superior offspring possible

Wew lad

Where did I claim these things?

The perception of beauty does not have an objective standard though. Perhaps some aggregated aspects which are consistent, but definitely not 'objective'.

>Then the capability of the person was determined. What's the issue here? How will you know your capability if you do not make an attempt. Whatever the true nature of the will is, we will always feel as if we have it, thus it is irrelevant,
The point is that 'you' are no more responsible for your own actions as you are for your favourite football team winning or your country's achievements. So being proud of yourself is as silly as being proud of anything that is not yourself since both are equally in your control, which is to say, not at all. This is relevant because it revokes the artificial divide between 'that bird responded to stimuli' and 'my toe responded to stimuli'.

>and merely an emotional pacifier like the just world fallacy you are invoking.
Where do you get that from? Justice has nothing to do with it.

If you take personal pride in anything you're an idiot, ego is an illusion

>taking pride in anything

>Where do you get that from? Justice has nothing to do with it.
I assumed you were one of those /r9k/ fags, my bad.

I agree that it is silly to even have pride in anything, but any emotional reaction is strictly involuntary. My point was, it will always be there, this illusion. But it can be mended with certain practices.

Guess who made America.

Don't worry kraut we'll still love you.
=)

Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of yourself, you are an arrogant asshole.

Taking pride in your nation is called nationalism or patriotism, and it's a positive thing.

>Taking pride in your nation is called nationalism or patriotism, and it's a positive thing.
Why?

>Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of yourself, you are an arrogant asshole.
By what measure? By whose judgement? And to whose interest? Clearly of the one who thinks this to be ''arrogance'', is it then a subjective opinion?

Beauty is an objective standard, whether that comes from natural instinct to manufactured brainwashing is irrlavent, there is a clear standard for what is universally attractive

>Beauty is an objective standard, whether that comes from natural instinct to manufactured brainwashing is irrlavent

You do understand that you have just contradicted yourself? Beauty is the product of our own perception, it is not a platonic ideal.

>there is a clear standard for what is universally attractive
Show it to me? Is it not self evident that what one man finds ugly, another may find beautiful? It is dependent on the observer and so on.

because community is a good thing and building a community with a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas is a good thing.

>because community is a good thing and building a community with a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas is a good thing.
Why?

Race doesn’t exist

I like how you so smugly give yourself credit for others' accomplishments

Das right. Black people aren't just spooks, but a spook.

Alright, let me elaborate.

You are not explaining WHY it is good. You are simply stating that it is. Now, I can guess that you will say shit like ''social order, a healthy society...'' and so on. But then I ask you, what ideas, what culture, and what identity? You could be a Muslim and have all of these, that you perceive as benefits. Then you might say that their religion is false, and that they are savage sand-niggers or whatever, but I ask you, do they not have ''a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas''? I could use any other binding ideology or culture as an example. Your *choice* here, is quite arbitrary, and usually retaliated to whatever you are, what you think is true. Saying:
>because community is a good thing and building a community with a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas is a good thing.
Means nothing, how it is DONE means everything. Hell man, this is an old intellectual query.

>a peice of shit is as beautiful as a flower because some degenerate out there would prefer to sniff it

>show it to me

Get your head out your ass kid. Even black men don't want their own women.

See some female attractiveness tier charts if you really need basic things spoon fed to you as you feign ignorance

>a peice of shit is as beautiful as a flower because some degenerate out there would prefer to sniff it

That degenerate still exists and holds this view. I am not saying that this is *equal* to a flower, I am saying that the perception is entirely subjective.

>Even black men don't want their own women.

I am sure you can find those that do. Where are you getting this sweeping generalization?

>See some female attractiveness tier charts if you really need basic things spoon fed to you as you feign ignorance

From my initial post:
>The perception of beauty does not have an objective standard though. Perhaps some aggregated aspects which are consistent, but definitely not 'objective'.

>You could be a Muslim and have all of these

They probably won't though, and that's the problem. 99.999999999% of the time they either
A) Don't at all exhibit those values.
B) Only pretend to have those values.
C) Have those values, but won't be able to pass those values onto their children , because their possession of those values were anomalous to begin with.

Not him but holy shit. Impressive mental gymnastics.

>99.999999999% of the time
Where are you pulling this percentage from?
I am talking about a society. Muslims societies do seem to exhibit and enforce their values. If you were to become a Muslim, you would enter said society bu inclination. But I merely used Islam as an illustration, i.e.: ''I could use any other binding ideology or culture as an example.''

>There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.
0% gray matter as well

>Tumblr reaction gif

>americans

>obsessed

The worst part of this board is when plebbit comes in with obvious bait and then cries about pol after he starts getting roasted

OP is the same kind of person that will start talking about systemic racism if you say anything about how backwards Muslims and blacks are

Good thing i'm not American then.