Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of others

Playboyize
Playboyize

Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of others; be it cultural, scientific or economic, you are in fact a complete loser and a brainlet in every sense of the word.

muh heritage.

Snarelure
Snarelure

muh patrimony
muh tradtion muffucka

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Playboyize
T. Nigger who doesn't even know who his father was

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Playboyize

Great. Does this mean people will shut up about the unpleasant things people who may or may not have been my ancestors did?

Evilember
Evilember

@Playboyize
take your daddy issues somewhere else

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Sir_Gallonhead
Read this in Lindy's voice desu

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

@Soft_member
@Evilember
kids already triggered by the fact their ancestors accomplishments don't legitimize their pseud basement dweller lifestyle

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Soft_member
Is this your argument?

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Playboyize
This desu

TreeEater
TreeEater

@Playboyize
What do you mean by personal pride

Emberfire
Emberfire

@Playboyize
t. descendant of shit shovelers and serfs

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Playboyize
What's it like not being 100% white western european with noble blood? must suck

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@BunnyJinx
western
Dropped

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@GoogleCat
he's eastern european

it's ok, we can't all have perfectly pure white bloodlines like mine, there's literally never been a drop of anything besides white in my entire family tree, my facial structure is literally perfect. Cry more.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

what a useless thread

good threads get locked and this stain sits in the queue

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

@Dreamworx
Eastern europe is the whiter one.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Garbage Can Lid
ahahaha

Suck my anglo dick, long live Perfidious Albion

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

@MPmaster
Anglos
white
My sides

hairygrape
hairygrape

@haveahappyday
i have blue eyes, like I said, noble blood. We look different than the commoners.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@haveahappyday
On the left you see the most pristine race known to man, on the right you see the men who beat them at every turn.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@haveahappyday
Why do anglos larp as nordic when they're clearly meds?

WebTool
WebTool

Literally nothing wrong with using your races status and accomplishments to fuel your own status

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@PackManBrainlure
NORDICS

B
T
F
O

Supergrass
Supergrass

@WebTool
Amen.

Firespawn
Firespawn

@WebTool
And what have you accomplished to make you worthy of them?
it sure was hard being born to the right family, plz love me

FastChef
FastChef

@Firespawn
thats the thing about nobility, has nothing to do with effort. Youre born noble, commoners will literally never understand, i was born to be better than you.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Firespawn
If it's so easy to be born of a good bloodline why didn't you do it?
inb4 excuses

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@FastChef
@Stark_Naked
And yet you ended up on a Mongolian puppet-show forum

girlDog
girlDog

@Boy_vs_Girl
because this is literally the only place where I can laugh at commoners without being assaulted by the left. Thanks for being my punching bag

Inmate
Inmate

@girlDog
he's wasted his life doing absolutely nothing of note and probably won't even continue his bloodline
therefore his only solace is in going onto Laotian cave-drawing boards and arguing MUH HERITAGE MUH BLOODLINE with weebs
he will die in twenty years having accomplished nothing to make any of his family members proud and will be forgotten long before he is buried
You have my pity

Techpill
Techpill

@Inmate
must be sad having to vent all that commoner frustration via greentexting on an anonymous image board instead of having fun like everyone else, but I guess you cant blame a commoner for being such a little bitch about everything.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Techpill
he's still posting

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Carnalpleasure
just calm down and take big breaths through your stubby, mixed subhuman nose, and lick the fast food off your big mixed lips and you should feel better in no time

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Soft_member
@Evilember
@Emberfire
@BunnyJinx
@Fried_Sushi
@WebTool
@FastChef
@Stark_Naked

This is what intellectual insecurity looks like.
It's ok, anons. None of us are born the people we seek to become. That's just the nature of life. What constitutes 'you' can not exist in the past or the future; only the present. Oh well. I'm sure you're all a charming bunch irl though. Cough.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

@SniperGod
projecting harder than a movie theater

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

@BlogWobbles
its ok, I understand why you want my attention so much, Im the closest thing to royalty thats ever given you the time of day.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

@SniperWish
nothing that came beforehand did constitute you
you know you are on a history board here right?
also rly low level smugposting here. cough.

MPmaster
MPmaster

@WebTool
I <3 Shadman

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@BunnyJinx
No "white western european" would ever say they are one. ever.
T. Yankee mongrel

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

@Playboyize
Can we stop having black history month then?

Nojokur
Nojokur

@TalkBomber
You're right, I am a Yank, but I'm not a mongrel. I'm 3rd generation, my grandfather was a fucking officer in the british army during WW1, my family has done more for Britain than most people that live there. I have absolutely NO mixture whatsoever, literally the most exotic blood i have is southern france/spanish, and it's like 2%, probably from their nobility since the nobility of europe was interlocked in countless arranged marriages. However, as far as blood goes, I'm more british than most british citizens

Booteefool
Booteefool

@PackManBrainlure
The only people Anglos ever beat were 3rd world niggers and sandniggers, AKA their racial kin.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@SniperWish
He wasn't born awesome.
His mommy left him in a dumpster behind the Waffle House when she saw his ugly half-black mug.
lol at your life!
:D

idontknow
idontknow

Racial autism is still autism

Playboyize
Playboyize

@hairygrape
noble blood
We look different than the commoners
Britain was one of the first countries in Europe that unironically gave JEWS aristocratic titles. And it unironically made Rotschild into a baron. There's literally nothing white about English aristocracy.

Skullbone
Skullbone

@Playboyize
i have no jewish blood whatsoever, nice try though.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

reminder that the OP pic is what the average ethnic finnish man looks like

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Playboyize
I fully agree. Today my sister told me she finally got that job she always wanted and asked me if I'm proud of her. I just called her a stupid bitch, why would I ever be proud of someone else's achievement? Truly absurd, enlightened individuals such as me are above these petty things.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Skullbone
Seeing that you're American you probably have nigger and native blood on top of jewish blood as well.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

@Playboyize
No really, let's try and analyze this without trying to justify our own biased ideological position.

Is not pride, ultimately, a sense of satisfaction with some aspect? This aspect is always external, for pride requires an identity, a self to experience this pride. A personal sense of pride is usually the result of some successful work, achieved by the person. So pride requires an invested interest in the thing which produces the emotion. Think of a father being proud of his son. The son is the object, and the father is the subject, thus the subjects interest being manifested in the object, creates pride in the subject. This is then *vicarious experience*. Now, let us take this to another level of abstraction: A football fan has an invested emotional interest in his team winning. The emotional satisfaction is key to understanding pride. Now, which aspect of the football team's acts create pride in the fan? Is it not success? Why is the fan even funneling his interest into the success of this team? This is very much simple, but it is emotional satisfaction, i.e. pride. But if his team is to lose, does he stop being a fan? Usually no. What happens is that he attempts to justify the failure of the team, as to maintain the sense of pride; through the exposure of injustice. ''The ref was unfair'', and so on. It can not be the members of the team which cause this sense of pride, for they are replaced, or switch to another team. What does occur is that the fan may have a personal favorite player, this is hero worship. But, fundamentally, his sense of pride (satisfaction) is derived from the 'ethos' of the team. So, in actuality, what occurs here is a process of identification. But when one identifies with something, he must be ready to defend it, to take up responsibility for it, for it is him, binding his ego to the ethos. In this way, pride (derived from externals) can be detrimental to the individual.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Booteefool
Amen

Playboyize
Playboyize

@WebTool
Literally nothing wrong with using your races status and accomplishments to fuel your own status

to fuel your own status
And how is this done? Furthermore, why? What does this actually even accomplish? If you are interested in your 'own status', then you'd be wise to work to your own success. How do the accomplishments of members of your ethnicity/race/group 'fuel', your own status? If a bum is proud of the accomplishment of some notable historical figure of his own ethnicity, what good does that do him? What will increase his status is his own work. Now I agree in this, that the aesthetic fantasy, produced by his pride in his group, may boost his moral or give him a sense of purpose. But it is quite arbitrary .He could join some religion or political movement and attempt to get the same 'fuel' from that. But does he fuel himself or does he become fuel for whatever group he holds pride in? Take some prideful soldier in WW1 for that example.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@PackManBrainlure
what I've been trying to tell you all thread is that I researched my ancestry and I literally figured out, down to percentages, what I am. There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.

Nice try mongrel

Techpill
Techpill

@Playboyize
so then why do we still have black mystery month and gay pride week

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

@Lunatick
So now when someone asks you what you like about yourself you can add the fact that your sister got that job she wanted.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@Playboyize
That's an interesting thought, OP.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@Deadlyinx
Not him but why do you care exactly?
@Techpill
Because most people are really quite stupid.

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Playboyize

Basically white people look better and have more status in this world.

If you're tall white and handsome you are pretty much unmoggable and the world is your oyster. This is due to history. People are drawn to strength and pride and what better than an unremorseful love of ones own people and wanting to forcefully segregate and hate the lesser inferior races that could impurify your beloved race

Psychologically people also get off on being seen as superior to the next person, for example in a room or party full of short or ugly people, a tall and handsome person will stand out as the genetically superior and this will affect his mindset and ego

The same applies to race either consciously or subconsciously for every person.

Sure there are outliers and preferences to some extent but people in general agree that white people are the overall more attractive and high status race out of them all. This fact is based on history and arguably objective beauty standards.

hence any white person can use this to their egos and psychological advantage

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@kizzmybutt
piggyback America and Russia
WE BEAT GERMANY!
England truly is Poland tier

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Deadlyinx
what I've been trying to tell you all thread is that I researched my ancestry and I literally figured out, down to percentages, what I am. There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@iluvmen
hence any white person can use this to their egos and psychological advantage

Going by what you described, (which I do agree with empirically) not *any* white person could do this. What if he is ugly & short, or whatever. What good will taking pride in the fact that people of his race are more attractive on average and taller on average? It will simply make him look even more pathetic. If we are to take your logic to its apex, it would simple be a matter of might makes right, in the sense of aesthetics as well as capacity i.e. power. So why is the pride in ones own people even necessary at that point? Consider the American blacks with their ''we wuz kangz'' type of rhetoric. It is the same thing, the same ego boosting apparatus which you describe. Though it may be based on fiction, it *still* has the same effects on their psyche, (25th dynasty were blacks though). Why go through all this when you can truly make yourself the center of it all? Are *you* not the source of these value assertions in the first place, and how they reflect back on you? Again, by your own logic, it is no longer a dichotomy of race, but of Beauty-ugliness, power-weakness... etc.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Just today I wondered what would motivate me if I was an African American, and found that there was absolutely nothing else than my massive dong and physique.

Being white truly is the greatest.

Flameblow
Flameblow

This is a linguistic trick that hides what really happens when someone takes pride in other people. Taking pride in being related to people is a form of honoring them and for the great figures (Caesar, Napoleon, etc) is one of the reasons they probably did it (for the glory that outlasts their own person).

If I say I'm proud of my grandfather for having suffered greatly and made a success out of himself, I'm saying that I'm honored to be related to him and I appreciate him.

If I say I'm proud to be English, I'm saying I'm honored to be a part the nation that produced such great people and such a great culture, etc.

Taking pride is heaping praise and appreciation onto others, not taking credit for it.

So yes, if someone says they're proud to be White, that's a show of appreciation, not a claim of accomplishment and never was a claim of accomplishment.

takes2long
takes2long

@whereismyname
A high status race is just one more quality that will get you ahead in today's cut throat society.

For example an ugly and short white man can still be physically strong, can still be unmoggable in terms of race, a very handy quality. They could even get plastic surgery. Their opportunities, social circle, dating options and the way society perceives them is still to their advantage based on their high status race.

The way the world works and sees lower status races is incomparable to a white person. Racist words such as honkey or cracker do not offend the white man, for there is no weight behind them. However a race that is by definition ugly, will have great qualms with being pointed out as generically inferior.

That's not to say if you're not born white you can't be far more successful than 99% of white people. It's just that you will have to work much harder for that success, and still have society taking away from it purely based on your race

SniperWish
SniperWish

@takes2long
Well, this all is really relative to your location in the world. I mean, I do agree with you about the actuality of these things. But again, I don't see a point in deriving pride from this. It seems like a crutch, more than fuel. And the only people that *really* focus on it end up deluded or are themselves meek and ugly and seek to bind their ego to this ideal. As I mentioned before, they think they are bettering themselves, but they end up being an apparatus of the thing itself, i.e. a slave.

StonedTime
StonedTime

@Playboyize
If you take personal pride in your own accomplishments you are also a brainlet because you can't grasp that the world is deterministic without agency.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@StonedTime
This nigga gets it. OP is a meritocratic retard.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@SniperWish
Possibly true to some extent that obsession over the thing can lead to it being a crutch for some people

however I cannot see how any person proud and of sane mind can allow their own relatives or people to mix with a lower race thus diluting the offsprings aesthetic and social qualities

Therefore some amount of focus on race issues and racial pride must take place in ones social and home life

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@StonedTime
Then the capability of the person was determined. What's the issue here? How will you know your capability if you do not make an attempt. Whatever the true nature of the will is, we will always feel as if we have it, thus it is irrelevant, and merely an emotional pacifier like the just world fallacy you are invoking.

Spamalot
Spamalot

@GoogleCat
The delusion of egalitarianism, really.

however I cannot see how any person proud and of sane mind can allow their own relatives or people to mix with a lower race thus diluting the offsprings aesthetic and social qualities

This actually helps me illustrate my point. Pride is not even necessary here. It will always be your own aesthetic preference and interest which causes you to feel pride in whatever. The people that end up doing these things, or any thing that is to their detriment, usually think that their interest is right or just, or whatever, but as you can see, it is not even their own, they think it is, but they have been fooled.

hairygrape
hairygrape

@Spamalot
beauty is not objective
a human should not aspire to mate with the most superior offspring possible

Wew lad

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@hairygrape
Where did I claim these things?

The perception of beauty does not have an objective standard though. Perhaps some aggregated aspects which are consistent, but definitely not 'objective'.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@Fuzzy_Logic
Then the capability of the person was determined. What's the issue here? How will you know your capability if you do not make an attempt. Whatever the true nature of the will is, we will always feel as if we have it, thus it is irrelevant,
The point is that 'you' are no more responsible for your own actions as you are for your favourite football team winning or your country's achievements. So being proud of yourself is as silly as being proud of anything that is not yourself since both are equally in your control, which is to say, not at all. This is relevant because it revokes the artificial divide between 'that bird responded to stimuli' and 'my toe responded to stimuli'.

and merely an emotional pacifier like the just world fallacy you are invoking.
Where do you get that from? Justice has nothing to do with it.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

@Playboyize
If you take personal pride in anything you're an idiot, ego is an illusion

TechHater
TechHater

@Playboyize
taking pride in anything

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Flameblow
Where do you get that from? Justice has nothing to do with it.
I assumed you were one of those /r9k/ fags, my bad.

I agree that it is silly to even have pride in anything, but any emotional reaction is strictly involuntary. My point was, it will always be there, this illusion. But it can be mended with certain practices.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@kizzmybutt
Guess who made America.

Don't worry kraut we'll still love you.
=)

MPmaster
MPmaster

@Playboyize
Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of yourself, you are an arrogant asshole.

Taking pride in your nation is called nationalism or patriotism, and it's a positive thing.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@MPmaster
Taking pride in your nation is called nationalism or patriotism, and it's a positive thing.
Why?

Daily reminder that if you take personal pride in the accomplishments of yourself, you are an arrogant asshole.
By what measure? By whose judgement? And to whose interest? Clearly of the one who thinks this to be ''arrogance'', is it then a subjective opinion?

Spamalot
Spamalot

@Carnalpleasure

Beauty is an objective standard, whether that comes from natural instinct to manufactured brainwashing is irrlavent, there is a clear standard for what is universally attractive

SniperWish
SniperWish

@Spamalot
Beauty is an objective standard, whether that comes from natural instinct to manufactured brainwashing is irrlavent

You do understand that you have just contradicted yourself? Beauty is the product of our own perception, it is not a platonic ideal.

there is a clear standard for what is universally attractive
Show it to me? Is it not self evident that what one man finds ugly, another may find beautiful? It is dependent on the observer and so on.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

@kizzmybutt
because community is a good thing and building a community with a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas is a good thing.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@Ignoramus
because community is a good thing and building a community with a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas is a good thing.
Why?

Soft_member
Soft_member

@WebTool
Race doesn’t exist

viagrandad
viagrandad

@Soft_member
I like how you so smugly give yourself credit for others' accomplishments

takes2long
takes2long

@Soft_member
Das right. Black people aren't just spooks, but a spook.

TechHater
TechHater

@Lunatick
Alright, let me elaborate.

You are not explaining WHY it is good. You are simply stating that it is. Now, I can guess that you will say shit like ''social order, a healthy society...'' and so on. But then I ask you, what ideas, what culture, and what identity? You could be a Muslim and have all of these, that you perceive as benefits. Then you might say that their religion is false, and that they are savage sand-niggers or whatever, but I ask you, do they not have ''a shared sense of culture, identity and ideas''? I could use any other binding ideology or culture as an example. Your *choice* here, is quite arbitrary, and usually retaliated to whatever you are, what you think is true. Saying:
Means nothing, how it is DONE means everything. Hell man, this is an old intellectual query.

FastChef
FastChef

@SniperWish
a peice of shit is as beautiful as a flower because some degenerate out there would prefer to sniff it

show it to me

Get your head out your ass kid. Even black men don't want their own women.

See some female attractiveness tier charts if you really need basic things spoon fed to you as you feign ignorance

Inmate
Inmate

@FastChef
a peice of shit is as beautiful as a flower because some degenerate out there would prefer to sniff it

That degenerate still exists and holds this view. I am not saying that this is *equal* to a flower, I am saying that the perception is entirely subjective.

Even black men don't want their own women.

I am sure you can find those that do. Where are you getting this sweeping generalization?

See some female attractiveness tier charts if you really need basic things spoon fed to you as you feign ignorance

From my initial post:
The perception of beauty does not have an objective standard though. Perhaps some aggregated aspects which are consistent, but definitely not 'objective'.

eGremlin
eGremlin

@TechHater

You could be a Muslim and have all of these

They probably won't though, and that's the problem. 99.999999999% of the time they either
A) Don't at all exhibit those values.
B) Only pretend to have those values.
C) Have those values, but won't be able to pass those values onto their children , because their possession of those values were anomalous to begin with.

Lunatick
Lunatick

@eGremlin
Not him but holy shit. Impressive mental gymnastics.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@eGremlin
99.999999999% of the time
Where are you pulling this percentage from?
I am talking about a society. Muslims societies do seem to exhibit and enforce their values. If you were to become a Muslim, you would enter said society bu inclination. But I merely used Islam as an illustration, i.e.: ''I could use any other binding ideology or culture as an example.''

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Deadlyinx
There is 0% jewish blood, 0% nigger, 0% native blood, and I know this for a fact.
0% gray matter as well

happy_sad
happy_sad

@Sir_Gallonhead
Tumblr reaction gif

iluvmen
iluvmen

@happy_sad
americans

idontknow
idontknow

@iluvmen
obsessed

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

The worst part of this board is when plebbit comes in with obvious bait and then cries about pol after he starts getting roasted

Emberburn
Emberburn

OP is the same kind of person that will start talking about systemic racism if you say anything about how backwards Muslims and blacks are

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@iluvmen
Good thing i'm not American then.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Emberburn
OP here. Islam is the most toxic of all the big contemporary religions.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Your ancestors may have done something great, but will you?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Never ever ever be proud of the good things your people/ancestors did in the past or you are a loser.
You should always feel extremly guilty of the bad things your people/ancestors did in the past or you are a monster.

Brainlet.exe why this """enlighted""" people are always able to escape their cucksheds ?
What my ancestors did is not the center of my life in every single moment but when I look back I am happy of what they did and their countribute.

SniperGod
SniperGod

@Playboyize
we wuz kangs n shiet

Illusionz
Illusionz

@haveahappyday
von Sydow was a Slav.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Playboyize
I feel like people who say this see their race's achievements as inferior to other race's achievements, such as great empires built compared to huts on an island or something. If every race had equal history of noteworthy achievements, nobody would be saying its wrong to take personal pride in your ancestors.
Its not fair your ancestors did better than mine!
That's just regressive thinking there.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@Illusionz
Still better than A*glo

iluvmen
iluvmen

@Nojokur
*sharts*

Methnerd
Methnerd

@Illusionz
was
He's still alive

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

@Methnerd
Not for long.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

@Playboyize

holy shit, look at all those ancient monuments.
jesus fucking christ, those magnificent works of art and literature
would you look at all those people lived heroic lives of virtue and valor before me
... they all lived in my country and spoke (more or less) mine language
I have big shoes to fill, I must work hard and tenaciously to justify the legacy I have inherited

VS

lol who cares man, we are like all the same, who cares about anything in the past, we live now man, you know what I mean and like it's all relative, you know

somehow the former is preferable stance to have in life... OP was dropped on his head as a baby

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

ITT

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

@BunnyJinx
I have never met a single white w.european that talked about his ancestors or heritage.

Only insecure americans larping as europeans talk about it 24/7.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

@Playboyize
Daily reminder that if you take pride in your accomplishments you're a faggot, because the time length of history means eventually someone somewhere would be able to do this, but the Islamic golden age was only possible because of how enlightened the theology of Islam is, and so progressive with their abortion rules

whereismyname
whereismyname

I fully agree with this mindset. People today shouldn't take pride nor take the blame for the actions of their ancestors. Being proud or ashamed of your nationality/ethnicity/race/skin colour is stupid because it's something you did not earn or achieve. Napoleon Bonaparte isn't highly regarded for being French, but for being a brilliant tactician and managing to defeat large powers. Similarly, Hitler is not hated for being Austrian, but because he committed the worst atrocities of the 20th century. In the end, it's the individual that matters.

Supergrass
Supergrass

If you take pride in your family you are stupid

Ok kid.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

@whereismyname
Its a lot more complex than that.

w8t4u
w8t4u

@TurtleCat
This much smarter person than me also lived in the same country as me
This means i'm better than others that doesn't live in the same country and i can just freeload on that
or
I could be just as smart if i just tried as hard as them because i live in the same country
vs
Damn thats good it has nothing to do with me though but i have my own achievements to add to the world

Emberfire
Emberfire

@TurtleCat
I have big shoes to fill, I must work hard and tenaciously to justify the legacy I have inherited

This is self deceptive, and a delusional aesthetic crutch, with an tendency for cherry picking from history. Sure you can base all of your work on it, as to 'justify your legacy'. This is how ''We wuz...'' people operate. I wont even say that it is bad, but it seems pointless to justify your own work with this, and use your own work to justify it in return, it becomes a phantastical prison. At least be honest about the actual reasons you hold pride, or *want* to hold pride in your ancestors.

lol who cares man, we are like all the same, who cares about anything in the past, we live now man, you know what I mean and like it's all relative, you know

I don't see the OP containing anything similar to that.

somehow the former is preferable stance to have in life... OP was dropped on his head as a baby

Because you created an unappealing straw-man? Is ontological experience a game where one must pick between being a dumb adolescent of the post-modern variety, or a man who generalizes history and uses its aesthetics to fuel his pride so that he can continue existing?

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Why can we not love those who gave back to the prestige of the nation, the tribe, the family, and revere them? If we revere them right, we will do so with actions and attempt to live up to their example.

@w8t4u
Why not say "I could be just as virtuous/useful/intelligent/ect... , because we're both from the same group and thus have similar institutions and values, guiding our efforts, so I should follow their example to contribute in my own way to the group because I find theirs to be impressive"? What's wrong with that? Also of course it has something to do with you, you weren't born as some mythical island cut off from the past: man is a social creature who can easily go mad alone and isn't as a framed being, ever going to be a process that can be isolated and atomized so easily. Your achievements and choices will help your children just as the previous generations did for you, and are due in part to those around and before you: by being an active participant in the development of history, in whatever way you are, you're not just building something alone, you're doing it with others. You can take pride in what you've contributed, and can feel pride for the success of others just as you can feel happiness for a fellow whose live has altered for the better, no doubt. If you ask "why feel happiness for him, I didn't do anything for it" at least you're view is consistent.

whereismyname
whereismyname

@Dreamworx

This is the gayest post on his rn

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

@Playboyize
Why do people grow neckbeards? No one can seriously think that they actually look good, right?

cum2soon
cum2soon

@BlogWobbles
Is any of this a necessity to live a good life? Evidently, no. And of course, you have left out the filthy complexities of life and the struggle that comes with them. As if you are selling a religion on someones doorstep. But you say ''What's wrong with that?'', and ''man is a social creature who can easily go mad alone''.... Are you trying to convince that user, or yourself?

askme
askme

@SomethingNew
LiL Peep pulls it off

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@SomethingNew
Neckbeards look good if you aren't obese

Emberburn
Emberburn

@SomethingNew
my neck beard looks good, it is curly and thick and it makes me look like i have a gigantic jaw and big old chin like jay leno. it depends on the neck beard. that guy in OPs pic looks like an abominable snowman or something. it works for him i guess. he probably gets the ladies around Christmas.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@BlogWobbles
Most of the ancestors people worship doesn't share values and institutions, sure i can look up to my grandfather as a hard working learned man but that doesn't make me think:
We wuz vikings
My ancestors were roman centurions!
Fredrick the great won a battle? That make ME a great warrior!
I'm literally Shaka Zulu
Rembrandt runs in my veins
I have the spirit of the samurai
I can find social interactions with my family, Friends and coworkers, not long dead people. You're just making excuses because you think like a brainlet.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

@askme
That's not a neckbeard.

@kizzmybutt
No they don't.
@Emberburn
Pic or GTFO.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

@SomethingNew
Hides the fat
But only gay people crow them

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

@GoogleCat
But they don't hide the fat, atleast not as good as a regular beard does.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

@Fuzzy_Logic
'in my experience'

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

@Emberfire
Nobody thinks like that, you're just building a strawman.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Playboyize

Isn't it funny how they only say this to white people?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@hairygrape
WRONG
If you had propper noble blood, you wouldn’t be shitposting about it on a chinese “we wuz” website.
Your father should smack you with the might of zeus.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Playboyize
Look at the red eye of the goy. Evil and stupid.

Emberfire
Emberfire

@FastChef
Then go make use of whatever noble blood you have and learn some manners, you failure of a jester

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

@BinaryMan
They do.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

@Stupidasole
What does what I said have to do with Germans?

Playboyize
Playboyize

@hairygrape
Let me guess you're a bastard spawn and that's why you're spending time on fucking Veeky Forums rather than out shooting

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

@Nojokur
an officer
Woah an officer in the war where Britain used conscription for one of the first times is truly amazing
Unless he served in the Boer war then fuck off

Methnerd
Methnerd

@iluvmen
IN

Emberburn
Emberburn

@Nojokur
So who did your grandparent and father do it with, did the family just move to america and then take another 100% WHITE bride

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

@TalkBomber
Don't spout lies.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

@Deadlyinx
He never said the second part.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

@Spazyfool
I think what people are saying is that it's not due to "superior" genetics, some of use use to be barbaric vikings back then but turn out to be part of groups that are competent workers in this day and age.

Playboyize
Playboyize

@kizzmybutt
*Us use to be

WebTool
WebTool

@haveahappyday
I don't know who all of those 'Anglos' are, but of the ones I recognise I count a Jew, two Irishmen, a guy who's 1/4 Portuguese and another who's 1/2 Italian
I also recognise another who's so irrelevant (posted only because his image has probably appeared on here before) that his ancestry is impossible to find - but I doubt it's entirely English

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

ITT: PoMo shitters use their stock "but why?" retard routine like they always do.

likme
likme

@WebTool
accomplishments
nazis
So getting shot, bombed, and raped?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

@w8t4u
Nice adhominem, people like you are a real contribution to this board.

Flameblow
Flameblow

@lostmypassword
Asking ''why'' is now considered a rhetorical scheme

This is some next level anti-intellectualism.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

@Playboyize
Fine, but the same applies to feeling shame for the bad things other people unrelated to me do as well.

Techpill
Techpill

Can we all agree, one way or another, that america was a mistake?

RumChicken
RumChicken

Pride is useful for maintaining collective unity and morale. I.e. the football team example that another user mentioned, or a nation when at war with another nation. Also, nothing "wrong" with inheriting the hard work of your parents/ancesters and improving upon it.

Booteefool
Booteefool

@takes2long
Using America as a rolemodel for your race theory

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

@Lord_Tryzalot
You are right but it would not be the first time that this is one kind of those threads and probably thinking about it now probably is just OP being a faggot.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Niggers

Methshot
Methshot

@Techpill

of course not, America is among man's finest countries.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

@Burnblaze

detractors like you exist because america is finer than your own country, and since it sits there, ever present in your life, you grow envious, resentful

viagrandad
viagrandad

Basing your own value on the successes and achievements of your ancestors is a reasonable way to understand the limits of your own potential, and to gauge what is the least that you can do. To deny that you are even in the slightest, the creation of your mom and dad combined, and their parents, and their's, etc. Is really an idiotic conclusion to come to regarding the values associated with heredity.

Soft_member
Soft_member

@TurtleCat
What a pathetic strawman. People can be influenced by others who are foreign to them and speak a different language. Why do you think the greeks are regarded as the founders of western civilization if not because many different other people's were influenced by ideas and accomplishments? If comparing yourself favourably to ancestors was the ONLY motivation for why people did great thongs, then humanity would have NEVER accomplished great things.

@Lord_Tryzalot
See above. You're a dillentante and a pseud at EVERYTHING you will try to do if you ONLY do it because of your biologocial ancestors, and not because also you regard the things as worth doing in themselves, among other non-race based motivations.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page