Waltoncoin - WTC : Low-Market Cap, 5x-10x Potential

In addition to owning the Big 3 - I have my Wild Card Pick. My Wild Card Pick is: Waltoncoin.

Low Market Cap of 40M - Cheap Price. Marketcap/Volume Ratio is healthy. Target Profit Multiplier for me is set at 6x its current price and depending on momentum: up to 10x its current price.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/70zm89/recent_tweet_from_waltonchain_doesnt_look_very
imgur.com/a/gwTPo
archive.is/wYL1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All in on WTC. No rush tho. I predict sideways for around a month from now. Then moon of course.

ETH, OMG and WTC are my main picks for the rest of the year. Aside from a few smaller speculation investments to catch potential moons. WTC is still a medium size risk to me, high reward potential though.

Nice digits guys. Compare our discussion to those just going crazy about whatever coin they are pushing. WTC is a sound *Wild Card* pick - for a good 5-10x gain. Thanks for contributing. Do they have a Slack or anything?

Quads of truth

check out the digits in this thread man! nice!

>Do they have a Slack or anything?

Lmao nice digits too, they do have a slack I dont use it though. Ive only seen the screenshots. I actually put money into WTC because there was so much FUD going on around it, I had a good chuckle when I woke up the next day to find out it had doubled in value. And now the project is gaining more and more legitimacy and seems to be going somewhere I figured I would keep holding.

lol again!

>low market cap of 40M

>Ethbet bonus active with cap of 1M
lol. good luck.

quads confirm. going to buy some wtc.

We're not saying other coins are shit, we are just saying this is a good coin to put some of your existing profit cash on.

Shut up you fucking faggot

lol bag holders
this shit was done a week ago, stop shilling a coin everyone knows it a bag of shit already.. it doesnt work once we know

>no argument
This is how you spot an angry nowalt.

I'll think about you personally when I cash out my millions.

People said exactly the same about ethereum and antshares aka neo.

blah blah blah

All Pro WTCers with gets - this is the thread that confirms WTCs rise (5-10x gains). Excellent.

Gee. I wonder if theres a bot...

Patiently waiting for moon with my 9k wtc

WTC will moon so hard after the main net launch

Checked

it is happening! soon

sold my 8k stack at $1.8 and bought qtum at $7.9 - going to rebuy in soon

EPIC gets in this thread.

holy shit dude, add yours to the list!

just tossed in half my digital Coin into WTC i wana get my lamborgini green colored and all black windows and wheels

abbylambojesus.png

KEK HAS CHOSEN WTC

I'm not surprised to see a WTC thread, just surprised that it's written like we've never heard of it

>trusting the Chinese
>ever
Good luck buddy

JUST A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE IM RICH

I like WTC - not really any loud, obnoxious shills - just quiet. That's good if you compare it to the other shit posted here. WTC, a decent coin with a good chance of at least 2-5x.

Why is coin still going? I thought all China coins are kill??

Well, China has pretty much floated the American economy for the last 30 years - what's not to trust?

>floated the economy
>not trading worthless fiatbux for hard assets like real estate and gold
Can't tell if trolling or legitimately retarded.

no it's on binance because they ban china ip's

GET IN NOW B4 IT HITS 3 BUCKAROOS PER COIN GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

I see this as a legitimate moon mission, but it probably won't really take off until the China shit is cleared up. That said, there's no reason it can't be made to work in Hong Kong / Taiwan. If you're buying in now you're getting it for a steal.

i believe it will go to 9-10 dollars, that is my target

It's fucking WaltonCHAIN asshole
CHAIN
as in "there is a CHAIN link fence surrounding the pizza because OP's mom keeps taking it
are you fucking sorry???

Dipping right now . How come

dipping? It has been going sideways for days.

this thread may have the highest GETS to post ratio in the history of Veeky Forums

Did they just release news or are whales backing out or what

walton the fuck is going on

Seems like it's following BTC dips

WTF is going on! EPIC!

Looks like Twitter is over reacting to a tweet from Walton. They've held this position ever since the China FUD. Plus their Engrish probably scares people as well.
>reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/70zm89/recent_tweet_from_waltonchain_doesnt_look_very

If anything buy more if you can

nice reddit and twitter retards are going to increase my wallet once again

oh shit Waltons on sale right now

>Not getting both
When are retards going to wake up so we hit a new low so I can buy more

imgur.com/a/gwTPo

lmao

I just bought WTC yesterday for the first time. We're going to make it!

Today, buy Walton (WTC) !
Resisted the crash !
Didn't care about FUD !
Only chinese coin legal and available !
Friends with Korea !
Buy !

Good news!

>archive.is/wYL1w
archived to btfo nowalts in the future

pssst...hey

gooks fuck off

is she still there for us, Veeky Forums ?

bump don't miss this one Veeky Forums, do some research and invest what you feel

there are many good news to be confirmed, we're in FUD times for now but it'll change quick

Goddamn look at those fucking nostrils

If you are gonna have some bitch in your dev team, at least make her 8/10, not some mongoloid

Not in Bittrex? I'm out

Tripcheck

Binance fees are 0.05% bittrex is 0.25%
that's 5 times less

also it's way more ergonomic and looks better