AHHHH I'M A NEET BUT I FELL FOR THE CRYPTO MEME AND BITCOIN.TAX SAYS I OWE TAXES

AHHHH I'M A NEET BUT I FELL FOR THE CRYPTO MEME AND BITCOIN.TAX SAYS I OWE TAXES

WILL THE IRS CARE IF I DON'T PAY $120 IN TAXES? I'VE NEVER FILED TAXES BEFORE I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT

just pay the fucking taxes you retard

I'm sure your income is well below the taxable threshold. But seriously, grow the fuck up

How do I pay taxes on crypto?

When in doubt, pay the taxes. The consequences are far worse.

It may be "just" for you but not for irs. Be careful with those guys dude. You don't wanna get on the wrong side

How do I pay taxes?

They will forever have ammo to use against you.

>Made majority of profit on btc-e. (Over $300k)
>FBI shut it down and declared all users criminals.
>They came back a month later as wex.nz
>All trading records are gone.
>They say authorities do not have unencrypted trade data.

If I report taxes, the government will consider me a criminal for having used btc-e. If I don't, I'll have to hope they never discover my trading records and email because I stupidly used an email tied to my identity. What do?

If you have the ability to send money to an exchange you are computer literate enough to pay your taxes on it, it is not difficult.
Set aside a bit of money to pay it next time.
And this but look it up first.

>mfw never paid taxes for 3 years

no record of a crime no crime bro.

IRS does not give a shit; they just want their fair cut

hello it's the IRS

that's why you don't cash out or use USDT, fuck the greedy governments, just because we made some money in crypto on the side does it mean we use the public infrastructure/healthcare/services more than oders? fuck that, nobody helped me make that money and nobody will take it, fucking tax men parasites.
I understand when it's your full time job trading shit, but just for casual people? so if I exchange euros for dollars and in couple months I change my mind going back to euros with a profit I have to pay fucking taxes? what else do they need to know? my shoe size? dick to balls ratio? fuck all that

The IRS is literally one of the badges on the seizure page of btc-e.com. In the indictment, this is how the DOJ describes BTC-e:

>BTC-E was an international money-laundering scheme that, by virtue of its business model, catered to criminals - and to cybercriminals in particular. Through VINNIK's effort, BTC-E emerged as one of the principal means by which cyber criminals around the world laundered the proceeds of their illicit activity.

>The defendants and their co-conspirators [...] intentionally created, structured, and operated BTC-E as a criminal business venture, one designed to help criminals launder their proceeds

To them it's not an exchange where some of the users were money launderers, it's literally a site specifically created for money laundering for criminals.

Do what I do, just don't pay taxes. I keep my money in assets and gold, and it's not like the IRS is actually going to arrest you or anything.

(Filing) Income tax is voluntary.

Incorrect reporting on their forms is something else.

lol yeah how to pay????

That should tell you something about BTC's future.

So I don't have to pay?

Does the IRS really care?

Tax is very important for society actually working.
I'd have to guess that they have some sort of enforcement so that people will pay tax.
There are some examples of people going to prison for tax evasion.

You're going to be $120 in taxes and you're stressed out over if they'll hunt you down? You're such a sheltered loser. No the IRS doesn't care about your $120. Anything under 5k they don't give a fuck about.

Thanks man, not worried anymore

a slice of the blockchain will do

oh look we found the jew shill. I wonder how Anerica booomed pre 1910 when the jews bribed congress and put through taxes and the jewsish federal reserve. geez how did usa function without the government psychofreak jews robbing everyone everyday for hals its existence?

Oh idk maybe not having to pay for public maintenance, public projects, the military, really anything that we have now that we DIDN'T have at remotely the same scale in the fucking industrial era

No problem bud, just had to snack some sense into you :)

Refuse to pay.
dont give in to communism threats.
you may even get invited to the white houses

we also didnt have to pay juan and marias maternity bills and healthcare for people who smoke a pack of cigs and drink a 2liter of grape soda a day

that's not really a big % of what you pay for, though
the military and construction/maintenance projects are REALLY expensive...

Nobody will give a shit if you don't pay $120 in taxes