Welcome to the early retirement club

Welcome to the early retirement club.

>Never do what biz tells you
Out out Jewboy

Nice shilling your memecoins

imagine if ethbet reached a $150 million marketcap

calm down. dice has $25million

Somebody explain to a new/biz/ler what this is.

100x

Please, I can only get so erect

Early retirement is when you are so rich you don't have to be a slave your whole life to drive a lambo on you yacht.

dice had a starting marketcap of only a couple hundred thousand though

you are still up 45x if you bought into the etheroll ico

we finna be rich

I am so confused. No one shills an ICO until it's sold out. Whats going on here that i'm missing? Obviously I won't be buying if Biz is shilling it.

i have 15 ebet how long to hold guys?

It's too late for you to get in lol

Still 32% of their tokens left ASSHOLE!

kek was talking to Blake (one of the main contributors to ethbet) and they are intending on doing minimal clean up for the ICO. They are doing an IP sweep so if your IP is in the US and you gave them money good job helping them build their case when the US gov comes knocking asking if they took any measures to prevent US ICO investors.

wrong i just bought them all

whitelist is over for chainlink and 50% bonues is over for ethbet.

What are you trying to say?

>I was talking to one of the main contributors to ethbet and they are intending to try to crash their own token
Most retarded LARP I've ever read

Nothing. Smart contract doesn't even check ips.

thanks I needed some reassuring about this investment. Keep posting about how I made a smart decision please

if you used the smart contract without a VPN directing your traffic to some non-US entity you are going to receive 0 tokens and they will gladly pocket your money

but i already received my tokens.

then dont be surprised when these guys shows up and ringadingalings on your doorbell

go away stupid shill

im not in the US,
but what are you even trying to do?

50% bonus is over

Yeah it's only a 40% bonus now :(

Do I throw 100 bucks at this shit coin?

FUCK SELL SELL SELL

bought 100k of each