Metal due to breakout soon

Should be a break out around Sept 25, possibly prior as it has in the past always broken out before the downtrend line reaches the uptrend.

Red arrows are sell points - when Aroon hits 100 it is safe to sell
Green arrows are buy points - when Aroon falls below 20 it is safe to buy

Bottom blue up trend line shows support for upward growth over time. Top green up trend line shows potential for new highs over time. Every time a down trend yellow line forms, before it can reach the general uptrend line (blue circles), MTL breaks up and to higher highs every time due to long term up trend.

Additional fuel for the fire: Veeky Forums isn't talking about MTL anymore. That means that A: smart investors (there are a few on Veeky Forums) don't want you to know about the buying opportunity and B: nobody has bags to shill on you because anybody who isn't in for the long term already sold their 'bags'. These are the idiots who will buy back in as it begins climbing again, meaning a greater surge up as it begins to happen.

Why am I showcasing this information? Because I already bought in a huge position when Aroon recently crossed 20. I don't have bags to sell, but I DO have a lot to gain if it gets more attention. That said, if you're buying in now you're buying in even lower than I did.

GL with your bags user

DONT SHILL MY MAIN COIN PLEASE

Need help
Should i trade alts according to BTC trend always? Whenever BTC dips everything dips and when it moons so does everything and when its sideways alts sit still. please somebody

You're on the right track. Generally alts follow BTC. It's not the rule, but it is the trend (just like with my analysis on metal. it's just a trend, not a rule. I could be wrong). Anyway, using that information, the obvious thing to do would be to only buy altcoins when BTC is low. Because when BTC is low, alt coins are low. Then, when BTC's value increases, people begin buying more alt coins for some reason, which means they are now worth more BTC. So when BTC is up, you sell your altcoins. You now have more BTC than when you started.

well, whenever BTC dips not everything dips, look at SIB and the BTC dips it gets higher, july 15 and sept 15, so whenever BTC dips I buy SIB and it has worked for me to earn more BTC

If BTC increases the ratio to BTC:Altcoins increases so altcoins are cheaper so people would like to buy

Would it be a great time to buy now?

My ether wallet says increasing gas will not get your transaction mined faster, is this true? So there's no point increasing it to hope to get in?

Doesn't really work like that. If Ark is trading for 60k sats of BTC and BTC is trading for 4000 USD, and then BTC increases to 4500 USD, that doesn't have any negative impact on the trade value of Ark at 60k sats of BTC. Ark is actually worth more when this happens, because 60k sats of BTC is now worth more in USD.

I think the way your brain is thinking about it is that when BTC goes up, the -total coins- of BTC goes up. Because if that happened, more BTC coins would mean higher prices on what you could 'spend' them on.Just like inflation in the real world. But it's the opposite.

Thanks OP that clears up a lot. I know there are some odd ball movements with alts like with the most recent BTC dip ARK was doing fine but a lot of other alts like NEO XRP OMG QTUM BCC all followed somewhat btcs trend especially when BTC bounced back and is kinda chilling at 4k. Do you have any strict rules you stick by when trading? One of mine is to not even jump into a coin when you see all those green candles wait for the dip works most of the time, but theres always that one time when it doesnt stop going up lol

Increasing your holdings in gas? That would have no effect on anything. Or do you mean increasing the gas fee for your transactions? Because if you increase your limit on fees, then yes your transactions will be faster. Miners will (obviously) opt for anything with a higher payout (higher gas fee).

I see. When I go to send ETH, it has the tx fee, and then in a little box it says increasing this number will not cause it to get confirmed any faster...

>Do you have any strict rules you stick by when trading?
I do not buy when a coin is currently rising quickly. I do not buy if a coin that has hit an all time high until it has retraced at LEAST 25%. Sadly that is why I still don't have any OMG.

I look at long term trends and buy things that, even though they are under performing at the moment, have shown great strength over time and are actually a good product.

You want to buy when nobody else is and sell when nobody else is. Don't buy into small dips after green candles unless you want to day trade, and don't day trade unless you want to lose long term.

So is ripple lookin good? Been looking at it for a while, as well as BNT

It will generally be faster with a higher fee but honestly unless you absolutely NEED the transaction to happen ASAP for whatever reason, I don't see any reason to spend extra money. Especially if you are trading/investing - this is a long term game not a short one. Who cares if a transaction takes a while.

For an ICO, would it matter? Do they go by first mined confirmation, or just as soon as the transfer registered on the blockchain without being confirmed.

Ripple looks like it's coming up on a potential breakout and has generally been long overdue for one. Personally I'm not a huge fan of XRP but it does have good tech and good potential if they actually get something going. Downside is that a lot of people in the crypto world are not a fan of something for banks to use.

Wow I've never looked at the Bancor charts. I don't know anything about the product but based on the chart I would never buy this. It has never showed any strength, and the consensus on Veeky Forums seems to be that it's a total joke. But if you know about BNT and you feel like this chart is unjustified, then go for it, because if it actually is a good product then this is extremely cheap.

Sorry man I don't know enough about mining and transactions.

100% Smart money is in on MTL. Look how vacant the subreddit is for it, look how few people talk it up here. Then look at its Market cap compared to OMG.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just seems like BNT is way oversold and maybe once people pick up on this they will start buying. I saw the other week or 2 whales putting massive sell walls and accumilating for the whole week

>bot manipulated shitcoin

One positive thing I can say by looking at the chart is that it did have some pretty serious spikes in volume on days when the price action wasn't even that spectacular. Usually that means the big boys are playing. For example the volume on the 12th of August is as high as it was when BNT was worth about two times as much. That's saying something.

maybe this coin is going big soon. also looked at MAID, next week maybe it'll hit over 0.000175?

I really like Maidsafe as a product but unfortunately it isn't 'sexy' and it has a hard time gaining attention right now with all these new crazy coins coming out non stop. It's also been really weak recently, failing to break out when it should have an instead dropping like a rock. However, MAID has been around for quite some time and has shown some serious strength in the past. And, in my opinion, they have a great product. I think those recent lows were totally unjustified. The only thing holding it back is being sexier. If they can hit us with some cool news I'm sure it will shoot up again.

Forgot to add, the volume has been consistent and high recently. That's a great sign.

yeah, too many coins to look at for me and I'm a newbie. I brought some MCO when it was low, think it'll go over 400k sats? Also gonna buy some BAT when it hits 5.1k

One last thought before I go. Been swing trading Basic Attention Token for a while now. About to dip down to my buy level again, which is anything below the 5000 psychological and also near the bottom of the bolinger bands. Strong buy in point when it gets close to the bottom blue line or extends out the bottom of the bands. Anyway, should come down pretty quickly this time since it had that super fast run up. Depending on how fast it moves I'll probably end up buying around 4750

but btc keeps going up but alts dont

Gotta run but see my above post, don't buy BAT over 5k.

As for MCO I'm not a huge fan. I think it could see some highs again but not like what it had before. Those insane peaks it had recently were the result of way too much hype. I guess that could happen again but MCO sort of let people down, and there was a lot of FUD, so I think it would take something special to go over 400k again.