i didn't, my ark bags are too heavy

sell it for ebet

when is this selling out

can i just get in last minute so i have more time to decide

>buy high sell low
no thanks, i'll wait for the dar burn

ez question.
people who hate money

will this shit start trading once it sells out?

looks like it is already trading a bit on etherdelta.

once it sells out the new supply stops coming in, so all good news ahead. being listed on more xchgs soon

Goddamn is this shit mooning I might even HODL a few months for that 30x

>gambling app with 1 million hard cap
>not mooning

i think it will soon.

usually trading isnt even allowed before crowdsale end so i dont mind if it takes a bit

I unironically went all in. Sold all my other holdings (OMG, XMR and LSK) in order to have more eth.

I know that it was an extremely risky move, but my anus tingles, gainz are going to be made in the next 6 months. And they're going to be mad af.

We at it ebetbros

I dumped 40 eth into this, hopefully it pays off along with the 161 eth that i'm about to buy LINK with.

High risk strats but i want financial independence!!

we paid 17 cents per token, how high is this shit going?

I'm hoping 10 million for roughly 1.25 dollar per coin

it's already looking good

the 50% bonus is already gone
like 71% of all coins sold so far, up to 4 weeks to make sure it will sell out

dev already talking about community management and actually starting development this early

you should expect to be holding any ICO for at least a few weeks unless theres insane demand. I expect to be holding this until q1 18

this shit is going to explode, how can any other dice site compete

hopefully the SEC cranks down on crypto's giving dividends and it crushes the competition kek

>hopefully the SEC cranks down on crypto's giving dividends and it crushes the competition kek
they cant remove the tokens from existance, but exchanges are already pressured to not list them

bittrex poloniex many others will not touch dividends tokens, they will be stuck only on etherdelta

and yet they have insanely large market caps, only one of them has ACTUALLY paid all its token holdens about 600k if i remember correctly. thats what im saying, the other shitcoins are so high this will de facto follow.

yes. etheroll is the only good one. edgeless hasn'tr done shit and has had a year and like 50,000 eth or some fucking crazy shit, they havent done anything

That's why EBET has an edge over all these other betting platforms. No dividends, means easier adoption by exchanges. Fuck dividends when you can use your ebet to offer bets with your own house edge (you're the house). Get almost all the gainz Instead of getting cucked and receiving a negligible of the gainz.

I'm also very impressed so far with the developers sincerity and hardiness towards moving on with the project. has been 100% no bullshit since day 1 and answered all the emails i sent.

Isn't it cheaper to pick up on EthDelta right now instead of the ICO?

The fact this didn't sell out instantly worries me a bit. Hopefully just a sleeper.

>solid dev team

why's it worrying? 70% in first day doesnt seem bad. I mean, they didnt have a huge marketing budget or it obviously would have

no. you can put up a buy offer for under it, if you're lucky and an idiot sells, then yes

but the cheapest sell offers there are for +50% price

I've got about $100 on EBET, will I be speaking to you again from my flying yacht?

if it is, get yourself some

i was concerned it wouldnt sell at all they have a tiny marketing campaign

nope

Fuck Blockfolio for telling me I lost money on this, then

Would be good if one could actually buy this stupid coin or whatever it is.

sometimes random trades happen so it's weird yea. it will say you made 100% or lost 50% when someone does a stupid buy or sell

get eth, put in myetherwallet, send to contract

done

i like seeing this raise 1M instead of bullshit like chainlink and literally everyone else asking for 30M

finally

>2k eth raised
>5k cap

retards saying it sold out more than 50% already

this is a fucking shit tier ICO, anyone investing is fucked

read the contract, it's gotten over 3500 ETH. IT's like 2 days into 4 weeks, relax brother. they withdraw 1500eth from it

Back to school little child. You dont know anything about crypto. Good job.

My blockfolio went up by 30k USD then back to normal while I was asleep. I bet some idiot bought EBET at an insane price.

Also I don't use my bank account directly to make a deposit, I go through a third party. I bought 2ETH days ago directly on coinbase and my money is still there. I've already cancelled the third party deal, so I guess they payed out of their pocket. Toppest of keks.

funny. it will good in the upcoming weeks after sale closes

WILL SELL OUT ANY SECOND NOW

I contributed 3 eth to the crowdsale. A day later, I added some eth to my wallet and it immediately sent out another 3 eth to the ethbet smartcontract to the exact decimal as the first transaction. I now have double the EBET lol, how is this even possible?

you sent it twice by accident or something?

did you mean to buy twice as much or what

Yes, immediately after I transferred more eth to my wallet it sent out a duplicate transaction to the ethbet crowdsale without my permission.

I'm kind of considering this. What worries me after a quick research is that the team is anonymous, two guys who don't have experience in gambling industry and at this point have no clear idea of how to make a dice game run.

I'm pretty sure you can get a refund if you talk to the dev.

read their stuff it will convine you. dicing isn't that hard to make. etheroll was a single anonymous developer and is worth like 25m

how do i buy 100k of this?

t. user

>official ethbet discord
>twitter.com/EthbetProject/status/910165383134531584
what the fuck

How new are you?

discord is shit but slack is just as shit, dunno what you'd want

I was just surprised since everyone and their mom use Slack. It's fine by me, I prefer discord.

Etheroll is goat boys

i-is someone gonna talk in the discord

im nervous

Anonymous team, P2P (no house) and backend running on the blockchain.

The dev(s) can make the backend contracts immutible and therefore outside even their control.

If regulators start asking gaming companies for KYC etc, these dev(s) can show they only have control of the front-end software.

If the regulators force changes to the software, "third-party" software can still use the same contracts.

This coin designed to be censorship-resistant. If the other gaming-coins get leant on, this could turn into the biggest.

PLEASE SELL OUT ALLREADY

wait there's still a 40% bonus? I just don't wanna get scammed, should i invest??

you'll lose your chance soon. of course you invest.

ethbet DISCORD IS LIVE: discord.gg/7tYcDjA

GET IN HERE Veeky Forums WE FUNDED THIS SHIT

how do you know Veeky Forums funded this?
what is this, a Veeky Forums shitcoin?

what's the token's name? I don't see it on myetherwallet (i can use this right?)

read the guide and add the information on the crowdsale faq page

i don't see EBET

etherdelta exclusive tokens will fuck your blockfolio up constantly, its why I don't even add them.

So i can send from myetherwallet? I just don't wanna fuck up, please help. thankyou.

Dev might be an imageboard user? He does prefer to be user after all.

This seems promising, no bullshitting from the dev, up front about the likely lack of bittrex.

So in year 2018 they are supposed to have a working dice game for people to play in ETH? And possibly other games later in 2018?

I didn't expect something different but.. shit it's a bummer still. Also YObit is a shittier exchange, it's below ethdelta

maybe sooner but yea

IS IT SOLD OUT YET

"try asking again later"

Oh god, I will have to open accounts on espers-tier exchanges.

this. Fuck this is a bummer

I'm gonna ask politely for a refund dudes

How much did you put?

a lot. I don't always do wrong moves but when I do it involves a lot Eth

Who actually expected this to be big? lmao.
The cap should have been 500k at most.

You are dumb. Cryptworld is insane these days, why would u expect a 3x flip in 2days?

wait 2-3 months and this shit will be x5 because then they will have their dice game up

>I'm gonna ask politely for a refund dudes
are you retarded?

why are you asking for a refund, you just bought it 2 days ago?

if you want to sell it go to etherdelta

because I changed my mind. Happens. Why not ask? Life can be that fucking simple.
Yeah sure. someone is gonna buy it for ico price on ED.. who's retarded here? If I can't get a refund it's not the end of the world for me. I'll wait 6 months and see where we at. Will miss out on a very certain moon then tho, that's why I'd prefere a refund. Is this hard to understand user?

u kno etheroll is goat cos no one dares to talk shit about it

0 etheroll fudders

that's fine you can own more than one token

If you have a fuckton no, but I'm pretty sure like several eth of EBET have already been sold at ico price on etherdelta. The reason partially being the ico price got more expensive after day one

inb4 he bought 200eth worth and now changed his mind

idk what is wrong with someone changing their mind before the fun begins

sucks for him. although maybe then he'll be forced to hold and end up with 1000ETH or more. based ethbet.

Literally no one wants to play a boring text only dice game.

>text only
where does it say this

dicing is popular af brah

Just put 20 eth into this. Etheroll's site looks like trash and the coin has gone up 5325% since the ICO. Easy money.

There's going to be a GUI?

how are you going to dice without a GUI?

what are you expecting? I mean there will be buttons and boxes and labels and stuff..?
not sure i get what you mean

>dicing is popular af
Sports betting is popular af. I dont know anyone that "dices"

Just bought in. Crowdsale address was difficult to find so here: 0x5a7176a000419523c4e04d5A4eAF38E4a62b7EBb

>click crowdsale
>click big blue button
>click show me address
hmmm :thinking:, thanks though

like i mentioned earlier in this thread, look up sites like satoshidice and primedice. billion dollar shit.

Why you got to be a cunt? Everyone out here helping each other make gains and you trying to scam people.

lol 1/10 scam pajeet

SCAM
this is a normal address

FUCKING PAJEET

lmao i didnt even see it was a scam, good thing i didnt send shit since i can find the fucking address

LOL

>billion dollar shit.
>billion
>with a "B"
No.

ethbet is not, no. gambling is fucking huge though is all im saying.