LINK

Sale over in 10 minutes, why didn't you buy any user?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/block/4291475
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did.

literally bancor 2.0

Is it actually sold out? My second unused link is still active. I think the counter on the main page is broken.

obviously I did. 360gwei master race reporting. Is the network clogged?

so fast. thank god i was in the presale

I sent ETH, but it said pending for like 8 minutes and now its closed. what dafaq?

no it's not sold out yet, @29million though

bye bye baby, next time set your gas price higher

TX CONFIRMED @3:05 PM LET'S GO LADSSS

Any statement on how to verify if you got in the sale or no? All my txs confirmed b4 sale closed.

How do I know if I made it?

I did.

Bancor failed because they made their ICO literally uncapped, halfway through the ICO, and then extended it for a few more hours.

They were greedy as fuck and completely killed all potential for demand after the sale by taking in as much money as possible. As a result, their market cap was like 5 times ChainLINK's right out of the gate.

I don't know if this will be a "good" ICO, but Bancor's problems stemmed from the company's greed, which wasn't present yet.

I went trough with 52 gwei

CONFIRMED AT 3:04:55 AM I GONNA MAKE IT BOYS?

TX confirmed bitches. Let’s do this shit.

Ok both the link I used and my second unused one are now inactive. Looks like it's over.

GET IN HERE

my block also. Come here bro

wtf where is the "buy now" button?

I am whitelisted but did not get any address where to put my ETH

now it says its sold out

WTF I WANTED TO GO ALL IN IN THIS!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK MY TRANSACTION GOT CONFIRMED RIGHT AT THE MOMENT IT CLOSED

HOW DO WE KNOW IF WE GOT IN????

Have they confirmed if you were in a Presale pool that did't tip that you get your LINK?

WTF, my address did not appear for like 7 minutes after the crowdsale started....

First confirmation at 03:10:31, did I make it?

I think i missed it
>03:10:36 PM slow as fuck transaction time

My Tx still says pending, so does that mean it got in or no?

You should have received an email with a unique URL a couple days ago if you were in fact whitelisted.

Confirmed at 03:06:28 PM. Am I going to make it anons?

I overslept. Got in on the presale though.

mines only just got in lads, we'll have to see if I get link, either way I should get my ETH back if it fails

What's the earliest confirmation anyone has? 3:05:34 here.

what?

nope

Lol, literally 90 percent of the block was transactions to Lisk....

this
user pls tell me you didn't fuck this up

lol fuck this shit.

address didnt even fucking appear

Over 50 GWEI is usually rejected, so your 360 GWEI probably just disqualified you.

03:06:59

did i make it?

yes, using a smart contract with a custom solidity rule. No terms in the token sale rules -> high GWei price is accepted. Stay poor

Yeah I have 3:05:34 in block 4291475

etherscan.io/block/4291475

lol at nearly every single transaction in this entire block being for 7 ETH.

Surprise surprise, overhyped ICO is a shitshow and ends before most have time to jizz.

>over

Wrong. Caps getting raised soon. But it before it's 100x ico price

I did... it was hidden in that wall of text...

why am I such a failer

fucking lol, 25 gwei masterrace

03:06:44 here, only if i did

MY ADDRESS DIDNT EVEN FUCKING ACTIVATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3:04:55

My address didn't even show up. When it did it said the crowdsale was over. Fuck this bullshit.

8 mins ago (Sep-19-2017 03:05:08 PM +UTC)
good time no?

>Sale over in 10 minutes
Except it took 5 fucking minutes for addresses to appear.
Not to mention the 29 million thing was real what the fuck.
There's going to be tons of rejected transactions because of these greedy niggers selling only $3 million worth of LINK instead of $16 mil.
FFS

fucking lol''''dd

lmao mine did and I got in.

Have fun buying it from me at a premium on the exchanges though.

Eh, just get in on Red Pulse.

THE FUCKING ADDRESS DIDNT EVER APPEAR REEEEEEE

MY BLOCK TOO FUCKING DANCE THREAD

LETS GO BOYS

I'm not poor lol I got in with 50 and they have been confirmed.

How long until we get the tokens?
t. presale and been waiting for 3 weeks now

Well so we can just appreciate dem gainz together I guess. When will we have the tokens?

read the email, 24 hours

what about all the shit with china?

Anyone got the slack invite for chainlink? Doesnt work anymore and i got kicked for no reason.

I just asked a friend of mine, somehow got in at 3:04:14. I think my address took slightly longer to show up than his, he's a full minute earlier than me even tho I used 2,000,000/60 for gas.

missed the buy, was having a fight with my gf.
when will the tokens be available in ether delta?

L A M B O B O Y S

Didn't get no email senpai
thanks though

Confirmed != you getting in.

Possible your transaction confirmed after the cap was reached and your ETH will be refunded.

480 is probably the last block

Transaction made it to the blockchain lads, am I gucci? Please say I'm gucci

475 was the last block, and not all of them got in

4291480 @ 3:06.44 do I have a chance?

are you fucking serious? This block was before I even got my address....

How do you know this?
Surely thats impossible to estimate

I got 489 fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

how do you know?

Read this Answer: Maybe.

He's doing a rough estimate based on number of txs and number of eth sent. It's not that accurate, but he's probably not far off of the real final block. It should be around 75-76

you can use the tx count to estimate. there was only $3mil left so about 1500 ETH. look at the pic, if you start at 72 and add up 1500 eth it only goes up to 77.

how do you see if TX is confirmed?

FUUCCKKK I MISSSEEEEDD ITTTT RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eh, you do know that $3mil ~= 10k eth right?

You can estimate at 320 transactions per block and let's guess 80% of them are for chainlink. At an average of 6ETH let's say (some only could send a bit and not the full 7ETH) and $3M left, that means roughly 1750 transactions will get in or about 6-7 blocks worth.

shhh, let the retard think he's smart

oops i meant transactions. 10k/7eth=1500 tx

fuck i am in 77

Fuck. I got 76...

Please be wrong. Please let it be 77.

>mfw block 4291502

No fucking way, I can't be out.

yeah, i'm hoping the $3mil was just a meme. we'll find out in 24 hours i guess...

youre assuming everyone sent 7 eth, im a poorfag who got in early and sent less than 1 eth lmao

Using 72 as the start and my 7 block estimate, anyone 79 or under *should* be comfy.

Mine didn't confirm until 19 minutes in. I missed it, didn't I?

I got 75 and 76 myself and I have no clue which will be included or even if any will be. We're probably fine and I'm just being overly cautious to prevent premature celebration, but we were all fighting over like a 10,000 eth cap.

If you got in before block 4291472-4291480 you made it, sit back, relax.

I only sent 1.

Please let us all have made it

Probably the worst ICO ever, why didn't they just use a smart contract?

That's actually ~1428 txs and that's assuming every tx was for 7 eth which is wrong.

Me too user, me too

Actually 73 would be the starting block, 72 only had 17 transactions. So 80 or below by my estimate.

To prevent scammers, apparently
they said everyone having their own address to send to, which would only be fully revealed at the start of the crowdsale, would prevent scammers.

Makes sense I guess.

fingers crossed the average buy in was 3.5/7 which doubles the amount of blocks that got in

it's just an estimate. for all we know they'll decide the last block to be 85 because who doesn't like money?