>>3546349

Other urls found in this thread:

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/timeline-of-the-chaincoin-scam/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a load of horseshit, literally nobody cares about WHY Sergey fucked up so badly, what ppl want to know is

1. Block cutoff that separates in/out
2. When are refunds are going to be processed
(hint: if he answers "in couple of weeks" he better start investing in bulletproof vests)

That's it.

If there's one WHY that would be nice to know is:

WHY did some people got their super secret addresses revealed 5 minutes late when others didn't

>we didn't actually fuck up, in fact now that i think about it we did the exact opposite
kek

so many questions

these guys just dont give a fuck because they know 100's of mils will be injected into this and who cares about le poor fags

this guy is such a scumbag. what matters is that chainlink didn't reveal the pre-sale amount to ANY investors, and that it specifically states "$32 Million in LINK available beginning today, Sept 19th, in the 'Crowdsale'."

nowhere does it say they're deducting the presale amount from the crowdsale amount. they just fucked everyone over

Honestly this can sorta come back on to those who were advertising there crowdfund pools.

They were initally aiming for 16M of the 32M to be raised through crowdfund pools, except the problem was fucktards on here were linking them publically, and many pools were overfilled.

Chainlink then had to address the fact that of to refund over filled pools or allow them through, they allowed overfilled pools to participate in the crowdfund.

Another reason for the 29M raised pre ICO, was the fact that some addresses were leaked and ETH was sent in early.

If they refunded the crowdfund pools, people whine. If they cut the ICO early, people whine.

There was right move.

The right move would have been to communicate what was going on before today and to not cutoff slack.

Yeah their communication was pretty shitty. It will be an a shame if it comes down to arrogance.

I suspect it was most likely done intentionally to due raise hype, or arrogance and not giving a fuck.

Congratulations to those that got in, unlucky to those who didn't. May your ETH be refunded swiftly.

True.

And thus a new scam.term is born, "You've been 'chain linked'" >HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

im gonna kill myself if i dont get LINK

post addresses and i'll send the rest of my stack tomorrow morning

Don't let your salt emotions get in the way of making good gains.

First rule of trading newfriend, don't trade on emotions. I missed out and have 7ETH stuck in limbo, but I'm still buying in asap on ED.

Set your salty emotions aside think about it.

Better bail out of this scam and run back to the safety of The Ark, Kiddies.

0x4975b4bad72feF8f7531E6471282205f8d1dc9Aa

>bail out

How? They have all our eth and god knows when they're sending this shit back.

0x180cB6464d6B16D58c5Bf8577F5ae5f9aD91A7fa

I sent 2.75 eth into a presale link and 7 eth on block 477

God fucking knows when I'll get link or eth... Did i get scammed?

Ark has bottomed and is on its way back up. Never should have left imho.

Stick with what works, and you wont get scammed. Ark works. Look at the one year Chart. Lol.

>trusting a dirty eastern euro
No more faith in him than the Chinese.

Fucking dipshits would have been up in arms if Sergey raised the price, plus how many hundreds if not thousands of Veeky Forumsraelis got in on the presale anyway? Considering the vast amount of pools that was being linked here and in other communities.

Ya'll are fucking autists.

user I wasn't a part of the Chainlink ICO but from many prior including Enigma and Tezos Slack can be dangerous. Scammers built a replica site for Tezos then spammed everyone in the Slack using the slackbot stating they were starting ahead of schedule. Regular chat was disabled weeks prior. Enigma was a full hijack of Slack, web server and email account which claimed a big prize.

This, presalers are the ones who believed in the long term capabilities of the project, these faggors just want a quick flip and are now crying about it

477 made it I believe. It was edging towards 478 that didn't.

Also this guy, with such anticipation of the ICO do you not think there were several efforts to derail and scam people buying in?

Reddit makes a fucking post like this about every single ICO

It's all just stupid karma farming hoping they're right so they can go "SEE I TOLD YOU I'M A GENIUS"

This guy fucks. Ima fuck too. Lets all fuck

y'all motherfuckers got CLINKED

Fuck off nolinker.

That scam term already belongs to CHAINCOIN (CHC)

storeofvalue.github.io/posts/timeline-of-the-chaincoin-scam/

this is it
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry