What coin has the best shills?

I listened to the Ark shills and bought 1k at $0.40. I sold at $4 when I realized Smartbridge is retarded.

Ark has been tremendously successful because non-pajeets shill it for free (apparently they actually believe in the project). What other coins have Ark-tier shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6tyadx/was_zcash_the_trojan_horse_that_brought_down_ab/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/70xs51/monero/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just jump on ark again and stake your coins, it’s still far from over and you won’t find any crypto communities behind a coin like what ark has

Those Kim Possible Ark memes were on point though

Digimarines come close.

Bitbean probably had the best shills when it first started popping up on Veeky Forums. Their meme game was top notch.

AINT
FINNA
PUMP

This is true. I saved some they were so good.

mmhmm

I plan on getting back in sub $2. I see it falling for another month at least. I'll admit I made so much money on it I got attached to the wallet

Wallet really is comfy, I'm bullish on ark longterm but I think that shortterm it'll continue going down. Sold at 105k and am hoping on being able to rebuy at 60k or so.

I want to get off this ride.

On the flipside, IOC shills are the worse.

Care to share? Everytime I see the bitbean logo I lose it. Even made it my desktop background at work (actually).

As far as community popularity goes, I seem to see Monero as one of the most supported coins on Reddit and Veeky Forums.

Never question the rise of the Bean

It is despite fluffypony being retarded when it comes to PR and trust relations with the coin as a core member of its development team. But I think at some point, governments will ban the coin and the price will drop, but it won't be a sudden announcement. Will be gradual like the Chinese ICO ban to exchanges shutting down fiat conversion.

eat a dick niglet, IOC is rayping higher right now. it's like a non-stop party while almost everyone else is seeing red.

Anyone got the smashmouth Bitbean remix? Was right around the time I started with crypto and bean memes were running rampant

Nothing beats sigt, even with having a legit murderer on its dev team.

bitbean posters are always the best posters. Everyone knows this.

xmr and omg have the best shills

why would govt banning an user coin affect its price? if anything, it's govt acknowledging that they actually work.

Regardless of whether governments ban it, which is not guaranteed, it will always have a place on the darkweb.

Would you rather have a currency that makes your payments and wealth public or no?

Overcoming bitcoin's network effects will require an ecosystem that continues to gives Monero value (because commerce is dependent on it). That ecosystem will be the darkweb.

i need to start buying coins regardless if i think they're shit or not.
i thought IOC was retarded but here I am not making 30% gains

Bitbean

XMR is literally the only coin that can truly challenge bitcoin.

After speculation and HODLing, dark market purchases and evading capital controls are the basis of cryptocurrency's value. Monero does that better than bitcoin.

what are your thoughts on competitors like Zcash?

When are you guys going to give up? Your massive sell walls are having a damn hard time keeping Ark below 3.40. 2.00? Put down the bubbly pipe.

No one trusts Zcash. If you go to r/darknetmarkets, all the dealers are jonesing for Monero.

Think about it. If you're a drug dealer, you're massively concerned about any risk to your privacy. Bitcoin's transactions are all on the public ledger, and mixing services have been compromised.

When a currency like Monero comes along (and Monero is soon to release mobile wallets and multisig), you're willing to jump off the bitcoin bandwagon.

>No one trusts Zcash. If you go to r/darknetmarkets, all the dealers are jonesing for Monero.

Dark Net vendors talking about Zcash in extremely paranoid terms:
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6tyadx/was_zcash_the_trojan_horse_that_brought_down_ab/

Forum post from yesterday on Monero:
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/70xs51/monero/