Why where the Greeks into shotacon?

Why where the Greeks into shotacon?

can you imagine how bad vaginas smelled before modern hygiene?

is it pedophillia if i self-insert as the shota in my chinese cartoons
this is important

People focus on the boy love but Greeks were really into everything imaginable, I don't know if any other people were as sexual in world history.

no
>tfw no mommy gf to force me into sissy clothes and breastfeed me

excuse me but pederasty is about education and being admitted into the society of men. The modern world would be a better place if we all took up pederasty.

>tfw i don't have this but mommy is also a futa

Ancient Greece was the Japan of it's time. We just haven't found the octopus pottery yet.

That's because Greeks themselves focused on it because they were conflicted about it.

They didn't fixate so much on, say, whether they should educate women, because to them it was a fairly self evident conclusion that they shouldn't. But what they weren't so sure about was if it was cool for some rich guy to settle his debts by taking his debtor's young son and chaining him to the bed for use as his sex slave.

That's the same spurious reasoning pedos use today, but even back then they were well aware of the inherently exploitative nature of the relationship and the permanent damage that something like that can do to a developing mind

every misogynist culture has a societally acceptable form of boyfucking

>It's still misogyny even when you're fucking boys
This is my favorite meme.

The use of the term misogynist is clearly wrong but the essence is correct: A culture of sexual exploitation and treating those weaker than you as objects who exist for your sake rather than their own

good taste

learn to read

I don't see any actual sources in this thread.

I think you missed his point. I'm pretty sure he was saying that cultures that oppress women tend to have relatively high rates of boyfucking. The Islamic world seems to support this hypothesis.

If you never bashed your mother's face in you're not worth talking to.

This

Once half the population is considered sub-human filth barely worth a fuck, little boys suddenly become much more attractive

when was the last time you saw a Veeky Forums thread with actual fucking sources

I don't, because most people on this board are Marxist retards who have no actual sources to confirm their reductionalist materialist views, instead spouting autistic theories.

Most people on this board are liberals, not Marxists.

*radical centrists

*jews

*freemasons

Same thing.

Sure thing.

>but even back then they were well aware of the inherently exploitative nature of the relationship and the permanent damage that something like that can do to a developing mind
That's not true. Greek scholars describe it as something beneficial for the mind of the boy.

No, many remarked that it made the boys effeminate and unfit for military service.

Pedos? You are thinking of Boeotians, clearly. Literal boy fucking was illegal in more respectable places, like Sparta. Obviously I was not suggesting that we rape babies like some drooling theban idiot.

>sub-human filth

I dare say that you're wrong. Find me evidence of woman-hating in Greece to the extent that they were dehumanized.

And don't give me that women aren't included in voting bullshit. They weren't allowed to vote because:
1. They were incapable of serving effectively in the military
2. Men were suspicious/afraid of periods, as they tended to make women unpredictable and cranky for seemingly no reason at the drop of a hat. Therefore, women were seen as incapable of making consistent rational decisions, despite the exact opposite being true
3. A woman was believed to keep her household together, and the man provide for it. Providers got rights in Greece, generally speaking.

Say the Spartans who lost to Thebes primarily due to the Sacred Band, made up of 150 pairs of and older and younger man who fucked regularly.

>women were seen as incapable of making consistent rational decisions, despite the exact opposite being true
>despite the exact opposite being true

relevant

*coincidence-americans